Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Shout Out

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
edited 04.12.2018 in Suggestions
I just wanted to give a Big shout out to the Mods of this forum @RowdyRac @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @PicklePaws @WiseWing

You all do such an Amazing job here in this forum & I wanted to let you guys know that. I know you all work so hard to make things better for us all & that should be recognized a little more. I, for one, appreciate all your hard work in trying to make things easier for us.

So, Thank you all very much. I hope You & your Families have a beautiful & Merry Christmas. xox

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I second this!!!!  :)
  •  Aww thankyou! 

A very happy holidays to you & your families! :)
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Thank you for the kind words, @Wons (AU1).
    We keep them close and treasure them when the going gets tough :)

<3 
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I definetely support that affirmation :)

I want to say, Great work, Great Communication, Great Transparency

I personally want to share, that i explore every tidbit of content and depth, that is being added and changed within the game

So many subtles things, And well thought stuff out there
    Lots of variety concerning almost every sphere of the game !!

I think i love the fact, that every small thing have a purpose, and the purpose is not as obvious, it makes it even nicer to figure it out! or when, the team works on making specific mechanism that are not very popuplar , more useful :))

• WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Thank you very much guys. Much appriciated. I am still a fresh new owl for now, but I hope I will serve you good in future. 

Sign In to comment.