Home General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics
MODERATOR WANTED

Are you a fan of Big Farm? Do you enjoy helping out your fellow players and community? Do you have regular time you can spend speaking directly with the Community and Game teams to help support your community? Then read through the application form and apply HERE to be considered to join the team :)

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 318
    FHWE started

timer says 1 day

ONE DAY - can that be correct????
    nannsi @ SKN1 

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vinter is here at lake Furesø
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 212
    edited 04.12.2018
    @nannsi (SKN1)Doesn't sound right to me, it's usually a 3 day event??

Edit: Mine says the same. Hmmm....?? @RowdyRac @PicklePaws @CuddlyFoxes
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 212
    @garybaldy (GB1) Lol probably dead on with that.  :D
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    The FHWE is meant to run for 3 days according to the calendar. It started just over an hour ago. The timer on the bottom of the FHWE says ends in - 1 day. Now that could mean 1 day and 23 hours and 59 minutes but that + the time already operating wont add up to 3 days. Is there a problem?

• matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    The FHWE started just over 1 hour ago (1 hour 39 minutes) The timer on the FHWE factory says it ends in 1 day. I know that could mean 1 day, 23 hours and 59 minutes but that wont add up to the 3 days that are indicated on the calendar. Is there a problem or am I just misreading things.

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 6,096
    Hi everyone,

Yes the FHWE is shorter than usual, we asked about that as soon as we saw it, as we thought it was unfair to wait so long to get FHWE and then it is short :/ As we said on the calendar, they are going to try to add in another one this month, but that is absolutely 100% NOT confirmed that it will happen.

If it is any help, this one started at 10am CET (4th) and ends at 9.30am (CET) (6th).

@vbillyboy55 (AU1) Can you tell me which Australian timezone you are in please, you can send in a PM if you prefer. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 250
    It's just another slap in the face to Aussies , we lose another 12 hours  of a 3 day event because of our location.
    And all the events that start after 10pm uk ....swings and roundabouts 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 04.12.2018
    It's just another slap in the face to Aussies , we lose another 12 hours  of a 3 day event because of our location.
    (...)  Can you tell me which Australian timezone you are in please (...)
    I'm GMT+11

My farm is on the GB1 server however I too am located Downunder and often miss out many hours or even the first/last day of an event altogether... I feel your frustration @vbillyboy55.  

(...) we thought it was unfair to wait so long to get FHWE and then it is short :/ (...) they are going to try to add another 
    (...)
    Agreed! Hope so too. 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,346
    I'd still like to know if they can extend the event to its normal length. It's hard enough to even hope to finish when it's the full length. This shortened event makes it not worth doing for a lot of us.  

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 300
    Is the CC clock correct now please 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,190
    Can we get some more calendar info?  December is the most important month to have info, because we have to plan around the holidays for coop continuity.
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 864
    Because the calender seems to be unknown after 6 december, I took the liberty of filling it myself. Don't shoot the messenger...

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• Just maybe, please maybe, just maybe they wont overload us with events this month.  Many people will be away, or busy with families, or busy with preparations etc.  Maybe they have the sense to realise this and have cut down on the events accordingly - or because we wont be around to buy gold if we are doing other things!  Who cares as long as there are less events!

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 864
    No, I filled it in a way GGS seems to plan events lately. Duration vary, starttimes vary, less fun events and more overlap.

But you did give me an idea.........

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,554
    At least this is just a guess on your part as there is nothing official here in this forum or the DE forum... Hopefully no one will take this seriously... it is not official!

Fun to see what your concept of the calendar might be!  :D  

designed by Farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click HERE**

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 6,096
    edited 07.12.2018
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)   You missed the school with each of the CC's  & need a wedding planner, food truck & goldfish rescue in there too, but would you like me to pass on your suggestion to the scheduler? :p lol

Sorry for the delay getting next section posted, we were told they were waiting till after the update to do it (no idea why) so hopefully we will get something today.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,346
    Next FHWE also shortened? :(

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,522
    FHWE .... 27th to 29th

You did say they wouldn't be shortened again
    Samty @ Cebarkul.......................................................... 12410400344_fc07e4baf3_mjpg

• Oh dear, BigFarm/Goodgame.  I looked at the calendar so I could send it to my team.  I fell on the floor (oh, don't worry I didn't injure myself).  But, I can't stop laughing.  Either you don't celebrate Christmas/New Years or you do celebrate, but have no family or friends so you will be playing Big Farm.  I used to get upset, but now it's just one big joke.  And, as I tell my team, "do not stress or worry" "spend the holidays with your family & friends NOT with BigFarm".  We were in the gold league and we are now silver.  The last CC I didn't even do 1 million points.  My team finds it more important to be with family and friends, therefore, we break from the end of October until after the New Year.  And, maybe we'll just park our team in silver for good.  Just too funny.  
Sign In to comment.