Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Christmas Events

Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
I have noticed that I don't have a Christmas Flag, but I seem to have other holiday flags, Can we get a Christmas flag. It could be a Christmas Tree with lights. Or a nice snow scene with a sleigh, I like to change my flags for the different holidays.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I was going to ask the same thing ... A Santa or a snowman or a huge snowflake on a blue background or a Winter Solstice one or ... :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    or reindeers :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.11.2018
    We do have 2 flags already that are sorta Christmas themed.  :) We have the Winter flag and the Frosty flag.  o:)

I don't have those :'( ... nice! hope they will bring them back so I can get  ;)B) 

We do have 2 flags already that are sorta Christmas themed.  :) We have the Winter flag and the Frosty flag.  o:)

I've never seen those ... just what I had in mind! :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Yup I have both, was kinda wondering when GG plans to put the snow covered background on.   That's when I drag out my snowy deco pieces.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

In the same boat here as well ;) I have both :)
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141

Hi farmerjohn, Can I ask you where you got the 2 flags, they are cute. I don't have those. : ))

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    edited 08.12.2018
    Advent Calendar

Where does this appear?  I have not been on recently due to illness.  I find Rudolph, but saw nothing to tell me about it.  On the Events Calendar is listed Advent Calendar, but I have nothing in left taskbar or in the vendor area.  What am I supposed to be looking for?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    click  on Rudolph, read the chapter, then click the green button at the bottom of the chapter and your reward window will unlock
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There should have been an event in the left bar (on the main farm) telling you to go find Rudolph the first day.  Once you find Rudolph for the first time, the event is "completed", and it gives you a "remember to look for him every day until Christmas" message, then disappears. You probably completed it and didn't even notice. :)
  • walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Hello People, this year bigfarm has change much, decoration has change much this deco i not like because not are beauty for farm, was once better in decoration.
    I know you work all the time for us, but once the decorations were more beautiful and more colorful.

I am sorry, but I hope you will take this criticism to the ground and not change the concept of the game as it was at the beginning

With much respect for all player and you guys :)

Bigfarm is my life for free time
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Thanks! I thought there was more than just the daily rewards to do.
  • But what about the advent challenge?
  • Have to say I'm really disappointed there seems to be no Christmas coop event this year?  Of all the coop events this for me had been one of the most enjoyable as it really brought coop players together working as a team, but without the pressure of having to compete against other coops (after all, isn't it supposed to be a 'game' and more about having fun, rather than always so competitive?).  Why has this not gone ahead this year?  Or is it going to be but just later than normal?
    They cancelled it for this year!
    Have to say I'm really disappointed there seems to be no Christmas coop event this year?  Of all the coop events this for me had been one of the most enjoyable as it really brought coop players together working as a team, but without the pressure of having to compete against other coops (after all, isn't it supposed to be a 'game' and more about having fun, rather than always so competitive?).  Why has this not gone ahead this year?  Or is it going to be but just later than normal?
    1-it had a lot of bugs, and never did work correctly, according to the announcement on why it was cancelled.
    2-it was extremely unpopular. I'm glad your coop enjoyed it, but many, many did not, so I imagine it didn't generate enough gold sales to make it worthwhile to fix.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Never seen them either.
    Where/when did you find those?
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    As with Artful's 2nd point
    Our coop hated it and are relieved it isn't running

We even had farmers who took a complete break until it was over
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Hated it as well..........the million dollar question I have is will the Winter Wheel (20 tokens for jackpot spin) be making an appearance?
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    I don't have them either. Maybe before my time. Been here only 4½ years tho. Give or take a couple of months :)
  • DarBA (US1)DarBA (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    What happened to the Christmas Preparation Event?  Are we not having it again this year? I thought it had usually started by now.
    Hated it as well..........the million dollar question I have is will the Winter Wheel (20 tokens for jackpot spin) be making an appearance?
    Me, too. I love that wheel and look forward to it each Christmas!!
    As with Artful's 2nd point
    Our coop hated it and are relieved it isn't running

We even had farmers who took a complete break until it was over
    Our coop is very laid back and we welcome guests. Every Christmas we harboured a few visitors who fled their coops for the duration. :)
  • Hated it as well..........the million dollar question I have is will the Winter Wheel (20 tokens for jackpot spin) be making an appearance?

It will be back https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/184137/teaser-upcoming-highlights-2018-2019/p1   Last item in the upcoming changes section.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720

It will be back https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/184137/teaser-upcoming-highlights-2018-2019/p1   Last item in the upcoming changes section.
    I think they are referring to the wheel where you can trade in items in storage and get candles to spin for decorations? The one I was talking about is the 20 spin tokens for jackpot that offered 1-3 gold mining licenses in the jp round. 
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 05.12.2018

I think they are referring to the wheel where you can trade in items in storage and get candles to spin for decorations? The one I was talking about is the 20 spin tokens for jackpot that offered 1-3 gold mining licenses in the jp round. 

No. That one is Santa's workshop

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/115000/upcoming-event-santas-workshop

No mention on if it will be retuning this year. Hope it does though, been saving up all of Omar's fish for Santa.

Still have my fingers crossed that the Winter Wheel of Fortune (or Festive Wheel of Fortune) or whatever you call it will be back. My tokens are burning holes in my pockets! :)

• Still have my fingers crossed that the Winter Wheel of Fortune (or Festive Wheel of Fortune) or whatever you call it will be back. My tokens are burning holes in my pockets! :)

Still have my fingers crossed that the Winter Wheel of Fortune (or Festive Wheel of Fortune) or whatever you call it will be back. My tokens are burning holes in my pockets! :)

Thanks. I thought Santa's Wheel was referring to something else. As long as Monty's Christmas/Festive Wheel of Fortune returns, I'll be a happy camper! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file