Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

When does the new Cointrader become alive at the game?

We had a teaser, where asked to be patient and wait for almost 3 months for the new coin trader in which we can trade our karma points and now it's begin December and we don't here or see anything about it....

My sparkles are running towards bottom stock and I do think it's unfair to players  to promise things and raise the frequention en during of CC, HW, Village Fair etc etc.. 

I believe there are players which has no sparkles at all at this time?
So when does the new Cointrader become alive? 

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    (...) the new coin trader in which we can trade our karma points and now it's .. December  (...)
    My sparkles are running towards bottom stock (...)
    So when does the new Cointrader become alive? 
    Same question here! Eagerly awaiting the new means to get my hands on sparkles!

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Lol i think they have bigger problems to deal with at the moment 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    They said  the first half  of December... :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Somehow, I'm quite wary of how it will be offered. Given the track record, something always manages to be taken away .... Hoping for the best, but expecting the ... well, you know. 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Somehow, I'm quite wary of how it will be offered. Given the track record, something always manages to be taken away .... Hoping for the best, but expecting the ... well, you know. 
    Correct, they early mentioned the karma points can't be harvested anymore with sparkles on your farm, so that is the first lost, we could win them during events (yeaaah at leas 1,2 or 3) and we can use or stock of karma points and after that we have to buy it for Gold..

Did anyone see the twitter message about trading King Ludwig points? Where can we trade them for  Decorations????

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @FastSylvia (NL1)   there are Favorite Offers that will come where you can spend your ludwig coins... no trader! Keep an eye out for it... there is a post about it with some scheduled times for sure
    JVD (US1) said:
    We are in the second half of December and still no coin trader....

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    JVD (US1) said:

See announcement for next update coming - no combined trader until next year, twins will return without pranks in update this week.
    JVD (US1) said:

See announcement for next update coming - no combined trader until next year, twins will return without pranks in update this week.
    Yep did read it, another promiss which they not have kept! 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file