Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ludwig coins

Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
Announcement at 15.11 CET  today : 

The Ludwig coins offers will appear at these CET time slots:

03/12/18   9:20 PM - 10:45 PM   / 21:20 H - 22:45 H
04/12/18   3:20 PM - 4:45 PM     / 15:20 H - 16:45 H
04/12/18   7:50 PM - 9:15 PM     / 19:50 H - 21.15 H
05/12/18   1:50 AM - 3:15 AM    / 01:50 H - 03:15 H
05/12/18   7:50 AM - 9:15 AM    / 07:50 H - 09:15 H

Announcement on 07-11-18 / 

Update Nov 23rd - Handbooks, Subscriptions & all the Fixins'

As you already know, the King Ludwig Coins will be reset with the start of each Oktoberfest but we want to give you the chance to use your King Ludwig Coins. We will add an offer where you can buy items from previous Oktoberfest events in the last 4 days or so of the event, in case you didn’t manage to pick them up previously.

First of all : the schedule is for 3 days, not 4
Second : announcement made while first period has already passed
Third : why the limited times and why no decent daytime offers for european players? And maybe for more parts of the world....

Scrooge is having a blast.....
Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Seriously
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Seriously
    I haven't seen that one...sure hope there are other more valuable stuff to be had, like seaweed feed and humus and fertilizer.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Whatever the offers are... it is better than nothing!!! Seriously!  :D
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 03.12.2018
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)

To me it seems that the schedule you posted up above has a nice spread of times, it should be able to "catch" players from all time zones at some time or another, especially since they now know when to be on the lookout for the offer :)

Also, the items on sale for Ludwig coins will remain the same throughout the period, be it 3 or 4 days or "... 4 days or so of the event ...", so no-one will miss out on anything offered as long as they catch the offer at least once.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 03.12.2018
    RowdyRac said:
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)

To me it seems that the schedule you posted up above has a nice spread of times, it should be able to "catch" players from all time zones at some time or another, especially since they now know when to be on the lookout for the offer :)

Also, the items on sale for Ludwig coins will remain the same throughout the period, be it 3 or 4 days or "... 4 days or so of the event ...", so no-one will miss out on anything offered as long as they catch the offer at least once.
    @RowdyRac No period during the afternoon; no period during the evening; and you call that spread? Three periods in the morning and two at night.

7-9 CET
    10-12 CET
    14-16 CET
    18-20 CET
    22-00 CET
    2-4 CET
    6-8 CET

That is spread

Edit : I see I misread some for the 4th between 3.20 PM and 4.45PM....that is in the afternoon; as 7.50PM until 9.15PM is in the evening.
    My mistake.....I use a 24H time, so overlooked the AM's and PM's.
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    If u see their HP u should just the browser on which u are hoi g to play though I didn't del it because I am playing on separate flash lol
    I see 2 nights, 1 afternoon and 2 morning periods CET  I will find a way to be around during some, if not all, these periods to spend my coins!!  ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 03.12.2018
    It would be so nice if GGS could be moved to offer the Ludwig coins items statically instead of a pop up we have to catch. Even having the times posted isn't much help to people who won't be around when it happens.

Can't they code one of the traders to appear for a day or so after the event selling Ludwig coins items exclusively via a small catalog of items like the WWC trader?
    It would be so nice if GGS could be moved to offer the Ludwig coins items statically instead of a pop up we have to catch. Even having the times posted isn't much help to people who won't be around when it happens.

Can't they code one of the traders to appear for a day or so after the event selling Ludwig coins items exclusively via a small catalog of items like the WWC trader?
    I totally agree. Just give us a trader for a day or two, either during the last two days or two days directly following the event.
  • CBlack (US1)CBlack (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Those times and dates are listed for 18. If correct they have long passed.

CB
    @CBlack (US1)  they are written in european format...

so 04/12/18 is 12/04/18 in US format
  • CBlack (US1)CBlack (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    LOL My Bad,,, I know this I just forgot,,, :# 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    Mine won't work Just refreshed, still says  “not possible

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 04.12.2018
    removed

Post edited by bulubla (INT1) on
    so the offer comes at unannounced times as well! LOL  go figure!!

spent my coins!!! GGS will only get 6 coins to take away!! :wink:
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    The hook-a-duck and striker decorations would be valuable if the happiness values they are being offered with were not so watered down. The happiness values are nowhere near what they are supposed to be in comparison to the same decoration I won in past events. At this rate bumper/dodgem cars will be offered but instead of 285 HP it will have much much less, whats the point? 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 04.12.2018
    Mine won't work Just refreshed, still says  “not possible

@bulubla (INT1) - You only have 123,602 coins.  That's not enough to buy anything, not even the cheapest item (which is 200,000 coins).

//Threadjack
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    A lot of work if we can't catch the deal, and then the coins are removed.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    What about the players who don't get enough coins for even the first item on offer?   Why can't there be items that need smaller amount of coins?  For the players that don't have all day & night to get the coins there is no incentive to do the event.   Yes, they can opt out of doing the event but being in a co-op they may feel that they have to contribute something to the co-op points.

The first item wants 200,000 coins.  C'mon GGS.  There should have been deals to trade in the coins for tokens, goldflower seeds, construction coins, karma points, special feed etc.  Smaller items that the smaller farms badly need & anyone else who don't want decos.  

I have just over 100,000 coins left after upgrading the factories but unfortunately I won't be able to use any of them.  Then at the beginning the next time the event is played I will lose all of the remaining coins.  :(  I suspect the same will happen then.  

To me that is theft.  You work as much as you can on your farm - we do have lives outside of this game - & you are unable to "buy" items at the end of it so GGS come in & "take" what is left.  

GGS you talk about some players having an advantage over some other players due to a bug or hiccup but this 'reward' system IS a disadvantage to the players who don't earn enough coins to get anything at the end.  They then have to start all over again for the same thing to possibly happen.

There needs to be a change to the rewards that are given at the end.

Have I missed out on anything?  Anyone else found things that could make the event better?  Within reason of course.  :)

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

To me that is theft.  You work as much as you can on your farm - we do have lives outside of this game - & you are unable to "buy" items at the end of it so GGS come in & "take" what is left.  

Have I missed out on anything?  Anyone else found things that could make the event better?  Within reason of course.  :)

"Theft" is a pretty harsh word to use here  :|

The Ludwig coins are a by-product of the field production you need to be able to manufacture produce for the stalls which is then used to upgrade your Oktoberfest Village booths to make production more efficient. You can choose not to use them for upgrading the booths or you can choose to indeed use them for that, in which case you will be getting added value and an "advantage" in the event
    That is their purpose.
    The amount of coins needed for those upgrades are relatively low so that anyone actually participating in the Oktoberfest would likely be able to easily get enough coins to do all the upgrades.

Oktoberfest has it's own set of rewards - hardworker as well as ranking for personal performance and cooperative performance - and those are what you are working for during the Oktoberfest event, not the Ludwig coins per se.

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    Missed all of these times, i and i have played every day. Unfortunately in the evening because it is a work week. I saw no offers. Why not have these offers on a weekend as well? Could you maybe use these coins in the upcoming santa wheel-event??
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I too never caught any of the offers, though I play for 5 or 6 hours every day, sometimes more than that. It should have been offered continuously (like the island trader) for one week, instead of flash pop-up offers. But then again, sorta expected to miss out again...when has GG ever done the right/logical thing?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Since the "cost" is so high, it would be nice to let us accrue the coins like we do in other events. Over time, we'd have enough to purchase the items.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I never saw any of these offers either :(
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    As a popup I thought it was a usual gold offer until by chance I looked a little closer, so luckily spent my coins.  I could have quite easily clicked it and not been any the wiser.
    I agree that smaller items should be available for less coins. Not everyone has over 200.000 coins left to spend after updating the stalls. 

Personally I would rather have the opportunity to upgrade the stalls further than level 6 for the coins, than using them on deco's with so little HP.  Now we need to harvest so much crop for running the stalls that it is near impossible to do any other events. 
    Probably intentionally to force people to spend gold.

Though I like the changes they did since the event ran in Sept-Oct , I would like to see a trader in the last week with a larger range of products to buy with the coins.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    edited 22.09.2019
    Announcement at 15.11 CET  today : 

The Ludwig coins offers will appear at these CET time slots:

03/12/18   9:20 PM - 10:45 PM   / 21:20 H - 22:45 H
    04/12/18   7:50 PM - 9:15 PM     / 19:50 H - 21.15 H
    05/12/18   1:50 AM - 3:15 AM    / 01:50 H - 03:15 H
    05/12/18   7:50 AM - 9:15 AM    / 07:50 H - 09:15 H

Announcement on 07-11-18 / 

Update Nov 23rd - Handbooks, Subscriptions & all the Fixins'

As you already know, the King Ludwig Coins will be reset with the start of each Oktoberfest but we want to give you the chance to use your King Ludwig Coins. We will add an offer where you can buy items from previous Oktoberfest events in the last 4 days or so of the event, in case you didn’t manage to pick them up previously.

First of all : the schedule is for 3 days, not 4
    Second : announcement made while first period has already passed
    Third : why the limited times and why no decent daytime offers for european players? And maybe for more parts of the world....

Scrooge is having a blast.....
    Will this offer be available this year too? 

edit to add this
    This offer is what I am asking about

Post edited by CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file