Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Village Fair Challenge

Please please please change the challenge so that the bronze challenges show first and that you have to search for the diamond ones, instead of the other way around.  We have so many players, particularly new ones at lower levels, who start a 12 hour challenge without realising it.  This is driving our coop nuts and causing a lot of friction!  Either that or make it so that only leaders and deputies can start a village challenge. Thanks. 

Comments

• 12player (US1)12player (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 03.12.2018
    we aren't going no where with this new village fair I would like the one in the cooperative village to come back at least we could build up and advance  we were able to change thing in the list  and it was working good don't know why it was changed  my cooperative will stop playing the new village fair as it doesn't help us grow at all. So please change it back or we will even stop buying gold also.  THANK YOU

And the amounts needed for them is out ragious .SOMETHING Needs to be done to remedy this issue

Edited to combine 2 consecutive posts
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • leeann (GB1)leeann (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    the village fair needs to change so that only deputies and leaders can start them or go back to the original village challenges 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well, our players would be sitting there for hours if it were Leaders and Deputies only. Much better to let all players start them with a 20 min wait, but limit them to 30-min ones.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Yeah, I've posted before about our co-op being idle if they had to wait for the leader or deputies to start everything.
    Many of our members have different schedules than we do.
  • NQ 17 (US1)NQ 17 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    I agree that something needs to be done about starting challenges.  Our coop was in 3rd place when a new player started a long challenge, now we are dead in the water and have already dropped to 5th place.  This is the 3rd time this has happened with this particular event.  You lose points and built up bonus points.  It does not do any good to ask them not to do it as many of them do not read the messages.  Also, the change in the rewards are extremely disappointing.  The Village Fair was my favorite event until this change.  I am in a small coop with very few active players, prior to this change, I was able to get good rewards based on my personal performance.  I usually received at least 4 gold mining licenses and several construction tokens.  Rewards that are important to the betterment of my farm.  Now the top player gets 50 seaweed fertilizer and a couple of green boxes.  Not worth the time you need to put in to this event to be successful.  
Sign In to comment.