Home Contests & Awards

Forum Contest: What is in a Name ?

Comments

• Rheanan (NL1)Rheanan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 18
    My name came from shame.... reading in my younger days those sweet romance bouqet novels.... In one of these novels I bounced on the name Rhiannan, I liked it! Wish I was named that way by my parents... But no.
    So when internet came in my life I needed for some games, fora a nickname. So I typed Rhiannan.. allready taken... Rhiannan76.. Already taken... pfff and so on. I started to switch and leave some out of the name and came to Rheanan. I noticed, that this name was not commone on the internet. So that's my history of my name. ;-)
  • hi 
    my ingame name guinevere choose me 
    i used to play unrealtournament99 alot (a first person shooter game)
    when i joined a clan called |NiSa| (nights in shining armor) this name was choosen for me haha our clan leader was called lancelot we had an arthur and so on ... and as first women in their clan they picked guinevere for me 

this name always stuck by me in several games for almost 20 years now 
  • My name is widiscgolfer.  It's very simple; two parts.  "wi" is for Wisconsin, where i was born and raised.  "discgolfer" is because when i was younger, i played the game disc golf!  It's basically like the regular game of golf, except you use a frisbee!  The holes are baskets with chains on them, just like in regular golf, they have holes.  It's a nice fun casual sport.  I've been using widiscgolfer as my username for years!
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    edited 03.12.2018
    Rules, rules, rules! - There was one for everything when I was growing up & I was convinced they were all just created to stop me having any fun, so I run with scissors, play with matches, rock on chairs, swim after eating, put my elbows on the table, do not unplug things before taking the back off, sit on cold steps, go out without a coat on, stand under trees during storms, go the wrong way on escalators etc etc etc - But, it turns out there is a good reason for that one about switching off the power before messing with lights or wall sockets! lol Lachen Smileys Smileys en emoticons

Some rules are made for a reason!

[Duplicate quote removed]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,472
    I'm RobAnybody  I stole this name.
       Hahahaha, just like you stole my side crops too!   :wink:

• cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    obviously, I am a Cleveland Cavaliers fan. Even went to Arizona looking like this:
  • Sallie13 (US1)Sallie13 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    My game name is Sallie13.  Sallie was our ittybitty evil kitty. :smile: Offically my son's cat, but when she was upset or not feeling well, she came to Mom (me). Well, we lost her in 2013. She died of a heart complication when she was just 8 years old.  Shortly after she passed, I was browsing Wild Tangent looking for a game to play and found Big Farm. Using her name was a nice way of remembering her and keeping her in my heart.  
    Sallie13 @ us 1
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    edited 03.12.2018
    As simply the name is Xcution (executioner)
    Is the word come from basically I like anime naruto in that a ninja swing  his blade known as executioners blade who heal himself using others blood  :smile:
     Though I don't use blood I boils other to play and give their best to the coop
    And yeah most important this name belongs  to some one else that some one known as my younger brother 
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,881
    edited 04.12.2018
    My name is Blue Denim, it has been My name for My whole life basically, I go by Blue mostly but Denim came from the fact that I luv to wear a few things made of Jean Denim material like Jeans, Jacket, Tops and such, My Nationality is also Indian from 2 types of tribes, Blackfoot & Iroquois, My Ancestors traveled from Canada among a few other far away places to the US, I have  made different characters in My other games I play and gave them My name, I have Warriors, Sorcerers, Archers and such that I use when I play My other games, My favorite color used to be Blue when I was younger, but now it is Purple & Black, cause I am more into Gothic type things for a few years now, that is how My Big Farm game got My name, I hope you all enjoy your Holiday's as well, :)Image result for blue denim pics

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 840
    My nick rose from a longing for summer. Back to the wonderful, slowpaced, cheerful summer autum had whisked away and I found myself back at the grinding stone and chills again. With this nick I feel I carry that warming, delightful summer feeling with me inside :smile:

• jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    My Big farm name is  Jyoti26. I was 26 when I started playing this game.I have moved on to 30s, thankfully at least in bigfarm I am still n  my 20s. Feels young and good!
    jyoti26 @ in 1
  • My name is from a danish movie -))))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file