Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Teaser - Upcoming Highlights 2018/2019

146»

Comments

• exactly @Tonia2 (INT1) also i could not find the right section to post his but really ggs? 25 days of viking farm and then another 25 days of festive farm? i was hoping for candy farm.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    exactly @Tonia2 (INT1) also i could not find the right section to post his but really ggs? 25 days of viking farm and then another 25 days of festive farm? i was hoping for candy farm.
    Well, the Festive Farm is holiday themed, so .... but, they could have the Candy Farm before it ... so much going on, I don't do the temp farms anymore, but I did enjoy the Festive Farm very much.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Kimmiecat (NL1) said:
    @CM_Hunter It cannot be hard to extend the time from 8 seconds to 30 seconds before the "buy-button" becomes active. Just change one number!!!

A member of my coop again lost 10.000 gold on something, not even knowing on what.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) I know you will probably groan when I say this, but please encourage your coop member to contact support. If they give the approx time/date that it happened, they will at least be able to find out what they bought & the more complaints support get about such accidents, the more chance we have of getting that delay time increased, which we have requested.
    @wascall@WascallyWabbit I told my coopmember to do that but she says it will not do any good. The previous time she contacted support she was told she clicked on it herself so it was her own mistake. 
    In the meantime another member lost 10.000 gold too. 
    Since we are currently spammed with popups, just have GGS change the activation time to 30 sec or so. They did before, so why not now.
    And maybe teach support some customer courtecy, by not blaming the players and take a complaint a bit more seriously.
    My two coopmembers are players since GGS farmer, so they deserve a better treatment.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Santa’s Wishlist was a great event. It just needed a start button for people who don´t play often so they don´t have to leave the coop in december. We asked for that, not to stop thr event.
    Have you ever gotten what you asked for?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1) said:
    @wascall@WascallyWabbit I told my coopmember to do that but she says it will not do any good. The previous time she contacted support she was told she clicked on it herself so it was her own mistake. 
    In the meantime another member lost 10.000 gold too. 
    Since we are currently spammed with popups, just have GGS change the activation time to 30 sec or so. They did before, so why not now.
    And maybe teach support some customer courtecy, by not blaming the players and take a complaint a bit more seriously.
    My two coopmembers are players since GGS farmer, so they deserve a better treatment.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) I do understand how your coopmates feel, but it really does help if people do tickets, because we keep trying to get the delay time extended, everytime someone posts that it happened again & when they check to see if there is a problem, part of what they do is ask support if they are hearing anything about it & if support say they are not getting lots of tickets, therefore the problem can't be that bad. :/ 

We can all see on the forums why people are not doing tickets, but we do need a record of how big the issue is, if we want them to listen to us. So if you could convince them that would be great & especially the one that you posted about - how could support claim that it was an intentional purchase, when the person does not even know what they bought?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I put a ticket in last week and still have'nt had a reply to it .Only the acknowledgment of receipt email
  • Magnetix (US1)Magnetix (US1) Posts: 94
    edited 14.12.2018
    OK What gives here???

You got rid of the twins due to pranks, now Golden Week has given us all pranks...

AND I HAVE OVER 1000 KARMA POINTS!!!

U gonna get us a new sparkle trader or [Derogatory comment removed]???

MAGNETIX

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • rie22 (US1)rie22 (US1) US1 Posts: 361
    edited 21.01.2019
    I appreciate you posting about the upcoming and current events!!! I was contemplating buying the subscriptions but after thinking about it I saw a huge flaw in it.  I don't always want to harvest everything all at once.  this would be a HUGE problem.  If there was a way to turn off this feature and turn it on at will I would consider it.  I would also like more details about this feature. there just isn't enough. 

For the Temporary farms, I would like to know why the candy farm is so much more expensive than the other temp farms?  I would also like to see a tier system in place for the lower level players to be able to play. (I'm an upper level player so its ok for for me though I would like to see the prices come down a bit because after I do a temp farm I'm wiped out of cash and even I have a hard time doing uprades to my farm.) But for the little farms its downright impossible for them to more than plant seeds and even when they plant them, its not even enough for them to fill their boats. If you make a tier system for all of us, this could solve the problem. 

I love the idea of improving the deep sea fishing but please please don't mess this up as this is my favorite part of the game.  I would love more trawlers with extra uprade slots.  I would even love bigger better boats and I would love even more spots to fish in.  I also love the idea of being able to fish for the types of fish I never seem to have enough of and even implement more types of fish into the game. that would be great!

As for the Volcano farm.  I would love that too and cannot wait to see this in the game....love your creativity GGS!!!!!

Correction, I bought the subscription (lmao i caved) and I absolutely love it!! I highly recommend it. If there was one thing I could recommend it would be a feature that after harvesting, would then re-plant, re-feed all the animals. Unless i'm missing something please tell me. but its still alot of clicking.  I would love this feature to be added to the subscription, unless its there already and i am a complete newbie and am missing it entirely. thanks!!!
    Post edited by rie22 (US1) on
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @rie22 (US1)

Glad that you like it

its really super convenient :)

Sign In to comment.