Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Please get Dennis to play the game actively himself so he understands the pain he is putting us through. Theory and practice are two different things!

Cheers :neutral:
    Just to keep you informed, Dennis is no longer part of the Goodgame Big Farm team. We are still taking on your feedback and if there's something you want us to know, we're listening! But, as Dennis is not making the decisions on the game and hasn't for a little while now it's possible some of your frustration is based on things he promised that may not have come to light just yet. If there's anything you feel needs to be said though we in CM will be sure to get that feedback to the team. We are taking some direct steps to try and resolve some scheduling issues I know a few of you have been upset by lately. We cannot change it all at once and we can't promise that the action we're taking will result in a 100% success rate with no issues or errors ever again, but we would like to get your feedback considered in the schedule. The task of scheduling recently changed hands and we are doing our best to support the task and ensure that the mistakes and errors that have been made are addressed directly and resolved as much as possible. Thanks everyone, we're on it for you!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How about 1 co op event every other week?!
     We need time to restock & build up resources in order to take part in the co op events.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Still too much. Once a month was too much. Every quarter was ideal. Of course, that will never happen, but it was lovely then, and something to look forward to.
  • December starts in 5.5hrs and still no calendar yet, can we please get one?

Thanks
  • Preferably without coop events on Dec. 24th and 25th :/ 
  • December starts in 5.5hrs and still no calendar yet, can we please get one?

Thanks

December starts in Australia five hours from your post but it DOESN'T start in Germany for more than 11 hours from mine. That is what they go by.
  • but we should know what to expect before December starts here as well, or aren't we important enough.  They actually know well in advance what is coming next month why not tell us
  • Preferably without coop events on Dec. 24th and 25th

Just on the 24th and 25th? How about for the entire month?!  Pleease please pretty please with sugar on top. :)
  • I can see them in meeting now, December starts tomorrow what will we be running.  
  • Preferably without coop events on Dec. 24th and 25th

Just on the 24th and 25th? How about for the entire month?!  Pleease please pretty please with sugar on top. :)
    I like the way you think! :D
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    And please bring back the Winter Wheel and give us an option to opt out of the hideous snow that will probably be appearing on our farms very soon. 
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    December !!

at least3 servers are a day behind everyone else after the last hotfix 

would sooner other things get resolved over a calender 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Same problem here, why no calender with Events, so we could prepare for new things to come, the new Trader is more than welcome here!

• FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    December !!

So, the people playing on those servers have one more day to end the already closed events for other players. :D 
    December !!

So, the people playing on those servers have one more day to end the already closed events for other players. :D 
    nope ...wcc finished last night same as everyone else to my knowledge and all other events will finish with everyone else 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 30.11.2018
    From the information I was able to gleen so far:

Dec 1st - Dec 30 - Christmas Farm (Temp Farm)
    Dec 1st - Dec 24 - Advent Calendar
    Dec 1st - Dec 8 - Food Truck
    Dec 2nd - Dec 9 - Fairy Tale Event
    Dec 3rd - Dec 13 - Japanese Golden Week
    Dec 4th - Dec 6 - Fishing HWE
    Dec 6th - Dec 10 - Co-Op Championship
    Dec 7th - Dec 10 - Shinkei-Suijaku
    Dec 10th - Dec 17 - Mysterious Asia
    Dec 18 - Dec 25 - Not of this World
    Dec 26th - Jan 2 - Here's to Hawaii

I'm sure Wabbit will have the forum calendar updated shortly. It takes a while to make it look all pretty doncha know. :)

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    edited 30.11.2018
    Thanks Southern. You would make a good moderator....  :)
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    I now understand why they gave us the village fair.  It makes the CC look like a million bucks.  Village fair is far too long, takes far too many resources and pretty much destroys most chat in our coop.  Many lights go orange and red while its on.
    I do hope someone will wake up at headquarters and add more time to the FHWE. It's difficult to finish now as it is without shortening the time.  Please ask them to restore the length, or even give us a few extra days because Christmas and Holly in your Hearts and Goodwill and Ho Ho Ho and ...
    well the food truck has'nt arrived so its all going well so far :D 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Glad to  see  the Food Truck was cancelled!! :)
  • JVD (US1) said:
    Interesting comment at the bottom of the calendar though regarding the food truck -
    'will only appear on partner sites'.
    I wonder what that means? 
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    JVD (US1) said:
    Interesting comment at the bottom of the calendar though regarding the food truck -
    My thoughts exactly 

• JVD (US1) said:
    My thoughts exactly 

@Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) @janflipflo (GB1) Nothing too excciting hehe - The event had some issues on NK & JS last time it was run, so it is being run again there. :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 02.12.2018
    I do hope someone will wake up at headquarters and add more time to the FHWE. It's difficult to finish now as it is without shortening the time.  Please ask them to restore the length, or even give us a few extra days because Christmas and Holly in your Hearts and Goodwill and Ho Ho Ho and ...
    I second this! Please add more FHWE and longer time for each! As a.... xmas present.

• 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Question is "is the FHWE going to be the old format or have they finished their balancing act and made changes?" Do we have a new learning curve to go through? It may just be me, but I am sure I am getting more shellfish pools....
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 04.12.2018
    the FHWE must be here soon, 4 pools of Lobster, 1 small shellfish & 1 small swordfish, salmon & groper
    Will it start 1 min. to midnight, it's still the 4th Dec
    It will still be the 4th in German for a good while, yet.

It's been starting 3 am on the US server for some time, which is a little less than 7 hours from now. Of course, things keep changing, so it's anyone's guess.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Hey guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has an idea on when the FHWE starts? Event calendar says its today but there's no time stated.

Thanks for any replies. :smile:
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    It's just another slap in the face to Aussies , we lose another 12 hours  of a 3 day event because of our location.
Sign In to comment.