Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Looking for a co-op member

Hello, Can anyone help me, a member of our co-op who has been with us from the beginning has been red for weeks, Can anyone tell me how I can find her name on the forum

Thank you

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 28.11.2018

Hello, Can anyone help me, a member of our co-op who has been with us from the beginning has been red for weeks, Can anyone tell me how I can find her name on the forum

Thank you

At the top right of the forum there is a search feature. A little finicky but you may be able to find the player using it.
  • Hello, Can anyone help me, a member of our co-op who has been with us from the beginning has been red for weeks, Can anyone tell me how I can find her name on the forum

Thank you

@farmer rose (GB1) Only players who have logged into the forum have a forum account, so it is possible that she won't have one, but if you go to your profile (by clicking your name on the black bar above) & click on "Inbox" on the right, then click "New Message" and start to type her name in the box, you should get a selection list to choose her from, but if you get to the end of typing her name & she still hasn't appeared on the list, then she most likely hasn't activated her account here.
  • Thank you, I have found her & sent her a message, Are you able to see on my account if the message I sent her has been received or read

Thank you

• Thank you, I have found her & sent her a message, Are you able to see on my account if the message I sent her has been received or read

Thank you

@farmer rose (GB1) You can see on her profile the last time she logged into the forum. -  I can't promise anything, due to privacy laws, but if you send me her name in a PM, I will see if there is anything that we can do to help.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file