Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• quickie question from a newbie to our co-op - do you have to have all the farms open to be able to search for the eggs?  they are level 19 with just the main farm opened as yet.  Thanks!
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    quickie question from a newbie to our co-op - do you have to have all the farms open to be able to search for the eggs?  they are level 19 with just the main farm opened as yet.  Thanks!
    no, no need to open all farms- eggs are outside of farm land(or farm-to-be land)
  • I have been doing that, but I do have problems seeing some things, from a botched cataract surgery, sometimes color distinctions are hard, like when the balloons were cyan against the water.  I would guess your method is no slower then scanning the farm for hours lol.  In past hidden objects the horse farm was always the easy one, but not this time, I swear they left a couple of eggs out that day!  Thank you for your advice!
  • This is Grandma Millie (US)     Re: CANDY HUNT 

This morning I began hunting for candy.  I completed the Main Farm handily.  After searching maybe an hour I hadn't found a single candy on the Flower Farm!    I left off hunting and just played the game.  This evening I thought I'd give another go.  Still no candy on the Flower Farm after another hour of  scouring the page.  I moved on and completed the Gourmet Farm and everything went smoothly.   I proceeded to search the Horse Farm and found them all really fast, but it did not give me credit for finding any of them!    I then played the Co-op and again found all the candies but once again, I was not credited with finding a single one.  The "candy man" only shows me as having completed two farms.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Try Clearing Cache and reloading, Grandma - sometimes that helps.
  • ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    Two days ago I found every egg on all the farms. Yesterday I went to look but it said I had found them all, come back tomorrow. This morning I went to look again, but it STILL says I have found them all. I KNOW that I have not found them today and I didn't find any yesterday either. So why isn't it resetting?
  • Candies. 
    Like, smaller than the damn heart balloons. 
    I am seriously struggling with these tiny pieces of dirty candy. 

• I am experiencing the same. furthermore, I don't see any championship coin sent to me via inbox (it's my first time playing WWC).
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 04.05.2018
    I am experiencing the same. furthermore, I don't see any championship coin sent to me via inbox (it's my first time playing WWC).
    You will receive the championship coins once per week. Since the event has only started a few days ago, you will need to wait until it has run for a week until you receive your first payment of championship coins.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 23.08.2018
    Hello, 
    I am wondering why My Candy Hunt has not refreshed yet? , I usually do them in the mornings when I get in the game for other things I do, but this morning it was not refreshed at all, I logged in again now for 12:22 pm, and it still tells Me to wait for Tomorrow, it should of refreshed by now, as I was under the impression that it refreshes in the mornings before I log on, I am EST time zone. so am I wrong in assuming they refresh in the mornings, or do I have to wait to do them in the evenings now?
    Also I have logged in and out of My game numerous times , and still not refreshed.
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 23.08.2018
    i dont know your time zome but its reset in 5:30 hour from now so if you did  it in past 18 hour you need to wait 5:30 hour till its reset
    its reset at time most event and daily quest reset i think
    edited 23.08.2018
    i dont know your time zome but its reset in 5:30 hour from now so if you did  it in past 18 hour you need to wait 5:30 hour till its reset
    its reset at time most event and daily quest reset i think
    I did the first one yesterday in the morning like always, so it should of been refreshed this morning before I logged on, so your saying it refreshes after 3 pm now? wow ok, it is now 12:36 pm, so I guess I will just have to wait then, thanks for info, much appreciated.
  • well server are in germany so they reset each midnight there i think
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hello, 
    I am wondering why My Candy Hunt has not refreshed yet? , I usually do them in the mornings when I get in the game for other things I do, but this morning it was not refreshed at all, I logged in again now for 12:22 pm, and it still tells Me to wait for Tomorrow, it should of refreshed by now, as I was under the impression that it refreshes in the mornings before I log on, I am EST time zone. so am I wrong in assuming they refresh in the mornings, or do I have to wait to do them in the evenings now?
    Also I have logged in and out of My game numerous times , and still not refreshed.
    Will reset around 5:30 pm our server time.
    Thanks everyone for all the info, much appreciated.
  • Hello, 
    Will reset around 5:30 pm our server time.
    Usually what happens is that everyone starts at midnight CEST & then the servers switch over to day 2 when their own server time reaches midnight, resulting in a short 1st day for some (like EN1 and US1) but this time we have not had any posts saying that has happened, so possibly everyone is still resetting at midnight CEST & we are all staying on the same day for a change, which would be far less confusing if that is the case. :)
  • DeeGee1 (INT1)DeeGee1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 29
    Hi.  My candy hunt has not refreshed.  I have 2 profiles, and only have this problem with the one account. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • Hi.  My candy hunt has not refreshed.  I have 2 profiles, and only have this problem with the one account. Does anyone else have this problem?
    @DeeGee1 (INT1) If you send me the 2 names in a PM I can get them checked out for you in the morning.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    It refreshes at exactly 5:36 for some reason, not a multiple of 30 minutes.
  • johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    can anyone on the au server pls tell me what time the new lot of pumpkins tick over ( when do i get a new lot/ days worth )
  • They refresh for me at 0300 my time, which is Central Daylight Time, which is -6 GMT iirc.
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    can anyone on the au server pls tell me what time the new lot of pumpkins tick over ( when do i get a new lot/ days worth )
    7.00pm Eastern Summer Time for AU
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 28.10.2018

I spent 290 gold to take me straight to it and this is what the game showed me... do you see it?  It took me awhile to realize where it was...

(On a side note, it's nice to see i can upload images to the forum again)
  • nope,can't see it
  • wierdwolf (GB1)wierdwolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Is it hidden in the bush between the 2nd and 3rd offer?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It's probably underneath the bar at the bottom of the screen.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Inside an "active area" like the parking lot in the first shot.
    And RIGHT on the same space as the tab thing over the goldfish pond.

Come on GG.  Keep it fair.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     :D That top 1 is hiding near the fence post making it appear as if it is in the active area of the parking lot.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Is it hidden in the bush between the 2nd and 3rd offer?
    This is just about right, it was indeed hidden under the offer... the blue one
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 31.10.2018
    @archerbob (AU1) Nice place to hide a pumpkin, huh?  ;)  I had one yesterday that looked like it was part of a fountain!  

:D
Sign In to comment.