Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Info Blast! - Latest News on Kites!

Hello farmers,

Over the past few days we have received a lot of feedback on the rework of the acrobatic kite and its return to the game in coming weeks, and we appreciate all your feedback and comments in regard to this topic.

Your concerns and thoughts are important to us and our development team is always eager to discuss recent feedback on upcoming changes. This being said, building a fair play environment and taking care of well-adjusted balancing is a hot topic for us.

The kites were purchased with the expectation that they would cause a bonus to reputation points gained, and that has been the case since its release. We have now decided to change the bonus to limit it and bring the item back on sale. The change is necessary in order to retain the item in the game; as we did not react to the issue directly after the release of the kites, which was an error on our part, the topic has become one that is difficult to resolve for everyone at the same time but we feel the solution we have come up with is a fair way to resolve the issue with kites for the maximum number of people. Now the item will be better balanced for the long term, limited to avoid any unfairness to those who do not have extremely large amounts and will be put back on sale to make to available for all again. Players will receive the new kite if they already have one and additional kites will be converted into an increased bonus for the kite.

We are unable to provide compensation in the form of WWC coins, for which the kites were purchased, as this causes inflation in prices and deflation in the value of the currency, which would affect all players. The kite boost has been available to many for over one year while others have not been able to benefit and we would like to offer this benefit to all players, but this time in a way that does not cause an imbalance in one of our biggest events.

One point we have been able to confirm is that those who already have a kite will still gain the 50% bonus it originally offered. If you own a kite already, this one will be converted into a 50% kite, with more kites providing an additional 1% bonus to that rate. Newly purchased kites after they go on sale will feature a 25% base rate but existing kite owners will have an initial boost, while the overall bonus cap still remains at 100% for all players.

Please also remember, the kites were initially added to the game by the game team, feedback in regard to the kites should be directed towards us rather then your fellow players whether they purchased and used kites or not. We understand the use of the kites has been a big topic for many in the past but we are now moving forward into using a new system for the kites.

Best regards,

Your BF Team

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 26.11.2018
    I personally like this as my kite will be unaffected, but it still is not good for those that bought more than 1 kite.

I find the bit about lack of a compensation to be a smack in the face of people that have half a mind. The WWC coins will have the same value and can be used by all who paid for them (in one way or another) to use them on rewards that they know the value of.

Maybe those with more than 1 should get a new one with the 25% plus 1% for all extras. Much closer to being kind to those people.

If I remember correctly the word was WWC coins wouldn't be for sale, but within a week of that first run they were offered straight up for gold. 
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Why is there is no discussion link to the new thread on kites?  Are we not supposed to discuss it?

Example...a person has 3 kites that supposedly provide +50 percent RP bonus right now.  What happens to this player if he/she does nothing?

Here is a quote from the thread : "We are unable to provide compensation in the form of WWC coins, for which the kites were purchased, as this causes inflation in prices and deflation in the value of the currency, which would affect all players."  Let me be clear, when you return a product to the store and get your money back, this DOES NOT cause inflation.  I understand your fear of inflating things within the game, but the scenario that you describe IS NOT inflationary.  Refunds are not inflationary.
  • 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    edited 26.11.2018
    What a crock!!!!! :(

I wanna see about 2 million gold put in my account!!  4 extra kites worth!

WRONG ANSWER!!!!!! :#
    Post edited by 307Hal (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 26.11.2018
     that is still extremely unfair that means I will never have the chance to buy a 50 percent kite but some will still have one if you are going to have they keep 1 then the one in the store should be 50 percent too amd also you should refund a estimated amount of gold for each kite because I don't think very many people would have spent that much gold getting the coins to get the kite if they knew it would only be for a year I am pretty sure if you dont refund the gold then you will see a very big decrees in sales even with the new subcriptions because you are basically telling everyone not too buy anything that cost a lot of gold or are worth anything because you can decide to take it away at any min 
  • BrownieGirl (US1)BrownieGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    edited 26.11.2018
    It's a plain and simple fact that GGS is stealing from loyal members.  We buy your products that are offered in GOOD FAITH.  You sell them to us, then keep the real money while devaluing the product we bought.

Hypothetically,  how would you treat each one of us if we stole several million in gold from you?  This letter is not directed at other players,  it is for the hope that GGS has a conscious and will return all gold spent on the kites.

The game currently isn't "unbalanced".  People without kites seldom get into missions with the multi-kite owners unless they are playing heavy gold.  What is the deal??

Ahha,  there is the rub.  GGS isn't making the money from the gold sales that are required to continuously earn the extra reputation points.  In an effort to recover their assets they're hiding behind a worn out phrase of,  snicker,  fairness & balance.  

Grand Theft.  Stop the nonsense,  give all kite owners back their gold that they spent on kites IN GOOD FAITH if you insist on devaluing your product. 

Put your big boy pants on and man up.  You can tear this message apart, find something minor to point out,  a tactic that is often used to make the unfocused look in another direction or perhaps to down play the intelligence of all Big Farm members,  but in the end you are only shooting yourself in the foot.

This is not an acceptable solution from a company that we've been loyal to and perhaps have trusted in the past to provide a great gaming atmosphere.

BrownieGirl from Oasis

Post edited by BrownieGirl (US1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Nothing will happen 
    Now if u want to cry as much as u want 
    They already decided so it dosent matter if u say its not fair not good like that 
    I do believe the team is taking some measure that will disturbs the environment once again people will leave. and once again the company give something new after some time and then they say it was faulty and blah blah blah then they set the blame to players and finish that product with saying inflation with deflation et
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 30.11.2018
    CM_Hunter said:

We are unable to provide compensation in the form of WWC coins, for which the kites were purchased, as this causes inflation in prices and deflation in the value of the currency, which would affect all players. The kite boost has been available to many for over one year while others have not been able to benefit and we would like to offer this benefit to all players, but this time in a way that does not cause an imbalance in one of our biggest events.

When I spent $800.00 (2 for 1 sale price) for the 2 million gold, to buy 52,500 WWC coins, to buy the 4 kites,
    I wasn't denied the purchase due to it 'causing inflation in prices and deflation in the value of the currency.'

My money was taken, and I got what I purchased, for a time anyway.

You want to, you are GOING TO take away something that I bought in good faith.
    I've given you too much currency for items that aren't worth what I paid.
    I'm due back 'change'.
    Give me back 1.5 million in gold.
    That would be the 'change' due back from my purchase.

If I went to a store and bought a $25.00 item with a $100.00 bill - the clerk would give me back $75.00.
    That's what I want you to do.
    Yes the item was originally priced higher - but now it's value has been slashed.
    You sold me something that was 'inflated in price'.

Before I get responses of, 'you've had it for 15 months', remember please, this was not a rental.
    I never in a million years would have paid that much for a rental!
    Worth repeating my analogy -
    If I buy a 72" color tv - I don't expect the retailer to come into my home 15 months later, replace it with a 13" black and white tv, and not give me back a substantial amount of my money.

You don't want to give me back my change from my purchase, and you expect me to be ok with watching a 13" black and white tv. You wish to keep the extra 1.5 million in gold I spent - without giving me anything at all for that money.
    You are offering me the option to give you even MORE money to buy kite upgrades so that eventually, I'll have HALF the value of what I initially purchased....Just how stupid would that be of me to do? 

I'm not ok with it at all, and worry what will be next on the chopping block? I can't ever trust you to do the right thing again if you don't respect me enough to return what I'm owed. If I were refunded - I'd absolutely work on buying kite upgrades.

I sincerely hope a change of heart is coming and you'll do the ethical thing.
    I have loved this game and would really like to continue playing, and buying gold!

Waiting for positive response with my finger on the subscription packages I'd love to get, but won't, until this is resolved fairly.

Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    CM_Hunter said:
    One point we have been able to confirm is that those who already have a kite will still gain the 50% bonus it originally offered. If you own a kite already, this one will be converted into a 50% kite, with more kites providing and additional 1% bonus to that rate. Newly purchased kites after they go on sale will feature a 25% base rate but existing kite owners will have an initial boost, while the overall bonus cap still remains at 100% for all players.

So just to confirm, this is a change from the original announcement, where the existing flags were going to be converted into the new 25% flag, with additional flags providing (the same) 1% boost?

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I don't get it.  Please forgive me.  Can someone answer this?

If a person bought 3 kites that give +50 percent RP each, from the WW trader, how will they work after this change?  (currently +150 percent RP)

If a person bought 7 kites that give +50 percent RP, then what?  (currently +350 percent RP)

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 27.11.2018
    I don't get it.  Please forgive me.  Can someone answer this?

If a person bought 3 kites that give +50 percent RP each, from the WW trader, how will they work after this change?  (currently +150 percent RP)
    The way I understand it....
    Old kites: first remains 50%, the others are +1%. So with Three kites => 50+1+1 = 52% RP
    If a person bought 7 kites that give +50 percent RP, then what?  (currently +350 percent RP)
    50%+ 6x1% = 56%

The max is 100%. So even if you did buy more than 51 kites, the RP increase stops at 100%
  • WiseWing (FormerMod)WiseWing (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 267
    Why is there is no discussion link to the new thread on kites?  Are we not supposed to discuss it?

The information about kites was posted under "Drawing board section" as it is still not "official". The discussion is therefore also taking place here, in the "Drawing board" section and you are of course welcome to discuss it.
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 27.11.2018

Example...a person has 3 kites that supposedly provide +50 percent RP bonus right now.  What happens to this player if he/she does nothing?

Here is a quote from the thread : "We are unable to provide compensation in the form of WWC coins, for which the kites were purchased, as this causes inflation in prices and deflation in the value of the currency, which would affect all players."  Let me be clear, when you return a product to the store and get your money back, this DOES NOT cause inflation.  I understand your fear of inflating things within the game, but the scenario that you describe IS NOT inflationary.  Refunds are not inflationary.

Umm, is this not the latest thread about kites? I haven't seen a discussion link unless the post is closed for comments.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    So I will try to break this down more simply as it seems we have some who are not sure about what will happen. We will consider 3 scenarios, someone with 1 kite that was purchased previously, someone with 3 kites that was purchased previously and, finally, someone with no kites who buys one after the changes.

1. Player has one kite, purchased before the removal
    For this player little changes. The kite they have will remain at a 50% boost rate. Any additional kites they buy will add 1% per kite up to a maximum of 100%. We chose to start these players off on 50% but all NEW kites will start at the 25% rate with additional kites adding 1% to the boost value.

2. Player has three kites, purchased before the removal
    This player will have one kite at the 50% rate since it was purchased a while back before the kites were removed. The 2 remaining kites will each add 1% to the boost value for a total of 52% boost. Any additional kites will also add a 1% bonus value.

3. Player has no kites
    If no kites are owned then you can purchase one from the WWC trader. That kite will begin at 25% with additional kites adding 1% to the bonus value.

Once you have reached the 100% bonus value, you will no longer be able to purchase kites since they will not add further RP bonuses. Hope that's now a little more clear with the examples :)
     I will never have the chance to buy a 50 percent kite
    Correct, but since the cap is at 100% it means you can reach the exact same limits as everyone else, and since you never owned a kite previously then you will not be affected by any of the changes until you buy a new one, and therefore the extra bonus isn't designed for you or players in your situation.
  • @CM_Hunter Thank you very much for explaining fully what will happen with existing kites, newly purchased kites and such. We do sincerely appreciate the clarity on those points.

Now please kindly explain what will be done with the balance of Gold/WWC coins that players gave to GGS in good faith that they would have something to show for their money, meaning the items that were purchased.
    Since those are being taken away - we aren't going to be satisfied with just 'tough luck, we're keeping your money.'

GGS can not just 'keep the change' from our purchases - it's just not right - it's theft.

Once again, I'm looking forward to this ending nicely, and I get to continue to work on upgrading my adjusted kite, buying more gold again, (I so miss buying gold!), and trusting that future purchases won't be snatched away in 15 months.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @CM_Hunter

I just read thoroughly the latest version on the kite

and honestly, That seems like a REALLY REALLY great solution for everyone :)

For the reference, I had the old kite ( 50% , one ) and i did'nt even mind it being downed to 25% =)

But keeping old ones at 50% and making new ones at 25% seems very rightful and respectful for everyone <3
  • sophia2018 (US1)sophia2018 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 28.11.2018
    I never knew these kites were out there. I have 3 but they do nothing as far as boosting Rep points. Despite never having one of these kites, had I purchased any. I would be very upset at the drastic reduction in the booster AND not getting a refund for either WWC coins or gold that was used to purchase them. 

Not sure why these kites are even an issue. If the issue is keeping the game fair and balanced, stop selling gold. Then it will be fair...and yes, I buy gold. I would have bought several kites if I could have. 

Players who bought these kites should be compensated for the kites loss in value. That is the fair and balanced thing to do. They bought these kites knowing the value would never change. Had they known before buying the value would be reduced, I don't think as many kites would have been sold. I hope something better will be put in place.

For myself, I will think twice before making any large purchases for fear of what will happen in the future. As a business owner. I would never do this to my customers. I can say that with 100% confidence.
  • How ridiculous!  So someone like me, who doesn't own any of these kites, is supposed to compete with someone that has 3, 4 or even 5 - knowing full well that no matter how hard or well I play I'll never be able to obtain a kite that offers the same benefits, and therefore no matter what level I reach, or how well or hard I play, I'll never stand a chance.  Conclusion: whats the point of even trying? whats the point of even playing when you know full well you are at an instant disadvantage?

Well done GGS, you have just put off/upset a whole group of players.  

You introduced the kites, then took them away before a heck of a lot of players were able to get them.  Then you decide its a good idea to bring them back but with lesser benefits.  How about providing a level playing field for once - allowing everyone the opportunity to own a kite with the same benefits?  

Yes, charge gold for them, yes, charge dollars for them, yes charge wwc coins for them, but at least be fair and give all players an equal chance and put a cap of the amount any one player can have - 5 for example.  

I agree you shouldn't take away something a player already has - see the handbooks as another example, but to deny other players the chance to even obtain a kite that offers the same benefits is equally wrong.

This new idea is one of the most unfair yet and where GGS is concerned that takes some doing.
    How ridiculous!  So someone like me, who doesn't own any of these kites, is supposed to compete with someone that has 3, 4 or even 5 - knowing full well that no matter how hard or well I play I'll never be able to obtain a kite that offers the same benefits
    This was the problem before the changes. Now there is a cap on the bonus, so every player can reach a maximum level for the kites. This is exactly the issue caused by the original introduction of kites with no limit to the amount or the bonus you could receive which we have now resolved with the changes made.

You introduced the kites, then took them away before a heck of a lot of players were able to get them.  Then you decide its a good idea to bring them back but with lesser benefits.  How about providing a level playing field for once - allowing everyone the opportunity to own a kite with the same benefits?  
    We introduced an exploitable flaw that we never should have with the kites, removed them before it became the huge problem it was set to become by unbalancing the CC massively, and we have now re-introduced the items with the flaws removed from them.

see the handbooks as another example
    We also resolved this issue recently by improving the handbooks in our latest update. The feedback we have so far is that the levels are in most cases equal or better than they were before the booster order changes. If you have some different feedback on that topic let us know but I would see this more as an example of players providing feedback they weren't happy about a change and then the team responding by making what seems to have been a positive additional change to resolve it.

If the issue is keeping the game fair and balanced, stop selling gold. Then it will be fair...and yes, I buy gold. I would have bought several kites if I could have.
    We couldn't make the game anymore if we didn't sell anything, this would make the game more fair in that it wouldn't be playable by anyone and so everyone would be on the same footing. Even if the request was 'start selling other things' it's not so simple to take a 6 year old game and completely change the business model we use for it. This would basically mean creating an entirely new game, with new mechanics and goals. We have no plans to shut Big Farm down so this wouldn't be an option and could in fact do a great deal of damage.

@CM_Hunter

For the reference, I had the old kite ( 50% , one ) and i did'nt even mind it being downed to 25% =)

But keeping old ones at 50% and making new ones at 25% seems very rightful and respectful for everyone <3
    Thank you, glad you agree! I know not everyone is quite so happy at the moment but we really feel this is the most fair way to handle the situation. If I had a time machine I would certainly use it to make sure these kites never got added as they have been a headache for a long time now. But that not being possible yet (come on science, I'm waiting!) we came up with what we think resolves the issues with the kites, provides a cap that wasn't there before and gives everyone the opportunity for an equal boost in the CC by putting them back on sale and providing a maximum limit for all players.

Now please kindly explain what will be done with the balance of Gold/WWC coins that players gave to GGS in good faith that they would have something to show for their money, meaning the items that were purchased.
    As we have mentioned, there is no compensation planned beyond what we have stated. The WWC coins players used to buy kites originally won't be returned because they will get the new kites. I understand you have some strong feelings about this but we covered this on our statement and don't have any further information to give on that subject. The process outlined so far is how we intend to perform the exchange and nothing has changed except what was mentioned. 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 28.11.2018
    CM_Hunter said:
    How ridiculous!  So someone like me, who doesn't own any of these kites, is supposed to compete with someone that has 3, 4 or even 5 - knowing full well that no matter how hard or well I play I'll never be able to obtain a kite that offers the same benefits
    This was the problem before the changes. Now there is a cap on the bonus, so every player can reach a maximum level for the kites. This is exactly the issue caused by the original introduction of kites with no limit to the amount or the bonus you could receive which we have now resolved with the changes made.

We introduced an exploitable flaw that we never should have with the kites, removed them before it became the huge problem it was set to become by unbalancing the CC massively, and we have now re-introduced the items with the flaws removed from them.

see the handbooks as another example
    We also resolved this issue recently by improving the handbooks in our latest update. The feedback we have so far is that the levels are in most cases equal or better than they were before the booster order changes. If you have some different feedback on that topic let us know but I would see this more as an example of players providing feedback they weren't happy about a change and then the team responding by making what seems to have been a positive additional change to resolve it.

If the issue is keeping the game fair and balanced, stop selling gold. Then it will be fair...and yes, I buy gold. I would have bought several kites if I could have.
    We couldn't make the game anymore if we didn't sell anything, this would make the game more fair in that it wouldn't be playable by anyone and so everyone would be on the same footing. Even if the request was 'start selling other things' it's not so simple to take a 6 year old game and completely change the business model we use for it. This would basically mean creating an entirely new game, with new mechanics and goals. We have no plans to shut Big Farm down so this wouldn't be an option and could in fact do a great deal of damage.

@CM_Hunter

Thank you, glad you agree! I know not everyone is quite so happy at the moment but we really feel this is the most fair way to handle the situation. If I had a time machine I would certainly use it to make sure these kites never got added as they have been a headache for a long time now. But that not being possible yet (come on science, I'm waiting!) we came up with what we think resolves the issues with the kites, provides a cap that wasn't there before and gives everyone the opportunity for an equal boost in the CC by putting them back on sale and providing a maximum limit for all players.

As we have mentioned, there is no compensation planned beyond what we have stated. The WWC coins players used to buy kites originally won't be returned because they will get the new kites. I understand you have some strong feelings about this but we covered this on our statement and don't have any further information to give on that subject. The process outlined so far is how we intend to perform the exchange and nothing has changed except what was mentioned. 
    I am sorry but are you saying a 1 percent kite should and is going to cost the same amount as a 50 percent kite because people agreed and spent the money on a 50 percent kite not on a 1 percent kite and of course I am talking about any kite someone has over 1 and also I am asking for the new kites ate the 1 percent kites going to cost the same as a 25 percent kite
  • I do appreciate your reply Hunter, but how is it fair on players that don't have the kites already?  We cant compete with players that have them offering the 50% benefit.  Yes I know we can get them with 25% benefit, but thats like being told to run in a race with one training shoe, or a 4-man relay race with 2 people.  

Why deliberately punish those who dont already have the kites?  

Not a nice way to treat your customers - and being honest thats why you have a lot of ex-customers and that will get more and more and more as players wont tolerate GGS unfairness.  
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 30.11.2018
    If you were saying that I'll get the equivalent of what I purchased - that would be fair.
    But that's not the case.

Even if you were to give me back the new limit of 100% boost with my kite - I paid for 200%.

I see now though that there is no way GGS is going to treat myself, or the others in my situation fairly.

You will be stealing from us. Plain & simple.

Absolutely disgraceful. 

Edited to add: @CM_Hunter said, "I understand you have some strong feelings about this..."
    Wouldn't anyone have strong feelings about spending $500.00 and then having the items taken away from them?

Post edited by Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) on
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    I really do think players should re visit the terms and conditions page of the game 

All the answers to the questions of stealing and of game changes are all in the print 
  • 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    IF, i even continue to play, GGS will never see another dime of MY money...EVER!

Bit my hand one too many times!

I'm done financing this rip-off operation!

307Hal  :#
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 28.11.2018
    Balance?  LOL

As has been stated before, the only fair way to do the kites is to remove them all, repay in gold those that had purchased them originally and start fresh with the new kites.

GG's current proposal is unfair to those that already purchased kites AND unfair to those that can no longer even get a 50% kite. 

edited to add:
    I dont understand GG's refusal time and again to just do the right thing. The players that bought kites in good faith are their bread and butter, the big gold buyers. It only makes sense to repay them if they expect them to continue buying gold.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well said!  

Adding, GGS has also made people think very carefully before deciding to buy anything with gold. 
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 29.11.2018
    As far as I am concerned, GGS should remove all rep bonus flags, give back the WWC coins to buy them and do away with it completely... no new one to replace an old one etc...  there will never be a compromise that will be suitable to the whole community... very sad for sure and poor planning/introduction of this item, this is on GGS lack of controlling the item for sure and they do admit it! 

IMHO 
  • Balance?  LOL

As has been stated before, the only fair way to do the kites is to remove them all, repay in gold those that had purchased them originally and start fresh with the new kites.

GG's current proposal is unfair to those that already purchased kites AND unfair to those that can no longer even get a 50% kite. 

edited to add:
    I dont understand GG's refusal time and again to just do the right thing. The players that bought kites in good faith are their bread and butter, the big gold buyers. It only makes sense to repay them if they expect them to continue buying gold.
    Absolutely spot on.  
  • come on ggs, do the fair, honourable thing (can it still be honourable?) and nice thing and give back A) money (real money)  compensation, since you won't do thatat least give back most of the gold/wwc coins used to buy the kites. I get it ggs, you need you're pay check and guess who's paying your pay check? US, and since you're gold sales are going down (maybe because everybody's starting to hate the game) you have to take back what people paid real money for in the hopes that they'll start buying gold again to be the best. All very nice except no body's going to be playing the game, so nobody can be the "best". Everybodies chomping at the bit the buy the subscription packages but they don't trust you anymore. if you give back the gold/don't take away the kites value your'll get more money for subscription packages and gold, everybody's waiting to buy after you do the right thing. And don't make the excuse "unbalancing",  the games has always been unbalanced, the people that pay money always win.
Sign In to comment.