Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Big Farm Club

rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
Should something happen when I press this button ?
'cos nothing does

Using stand alone Flash Player.
Cursor 'sticks' to the farm if i use HTML

I also don't have the CC

Turned off and restarted several times 

Comments

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    I've been looking around the forum & I can't find anything on the new 'Big Farm Club' button at the bottom of the screen (In Game) either.
    Does anyone know anything about this? @RowdyRac @PicklePaws @CuddlyFoxes
    Sorry, it's just that some of the guys in my co-op have been asking.

Thanks for any reply. :smile:
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @rhon (GB1)

You cannot access the subscription packages (the Big Farm Club button) in the standalone Flash Player, so will have to log into the game via a browser should you wish to buy a subscription.
    The CC turned up 6 minutes ago and should be on your farm right now.

@Wons (AU1)

ijrosh has hit the nail on right on the head. 
    That button is for the new subscription feature.  If you'd like to know more about it, you can have a look HERE and HERE.

• @rhon (GB1) @RowdyRac i am using html and it does nothing when i press on it but when i un-fullscreen  it and then press the button it opens up.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    Yep CC has indeed turned up now 

I thought it must be for subscriptions and RowdyRac (thank you) has confirmed that it is because I use the standalone Flash Player

Currently not intending to buy a subscription  but should I change my mind I will have to log in temporarily in HTML

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @forest333888 (INT1)

Ahhh, good to know !
  • Sorry, I have the button since today, but unfortunately I can not find anything there. Is this a joke from the developers?
  • Papa Jörg (DE1) said:
    Sorry, I have the button since today, but unfortunately I can not find anything there. Is this a joke from the developers?
    Even if you could see what is there, you still might think it a joke.....
  • Zippo4 (US1)Zippo4 (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    My button also isn't working.. I tried both formats.. nothing works.. When will this issue be fixed?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 24.11.2018
    Sorry, I have the button since today, but unfortunately I can not find anything there. Is this a joke from the developers?
    Are you playing on Flash? Many have reported that it only works on HTML, so try switching to HTML if you want to use subscriptions. Hope this helps.
  • Sorry, I have the button since today, but unfortunately I can not find anything there. Is this a joke from the developers?
    My button also isn't working.. I tried both formats.. nothing works.. When will this issue be fixed?
    @Papa Jörg (DE1) @Zippo4 (US1) If you have already tried HTML on Firefox & Chrome and it is still not working, unfortunately, we have nothing more to suggest until the team investigates on Monday, please post if you discover anything yourselves.
  • Neither option works for me either, and I have to admit I find it rather funny in an odd way.  GGS will do almost anything to get us to spend real money, so they introduce this subscription thing and lo and behold - that doesn't work either!  If they were going to get just one new thing working before release, I'd have bet on it being this one - Wrong!  I only went on there to read everything, and decide whether it is worth it or not - blank pages aren't going to answer that so my money stays in my account, and so it will for anyone else with blank pages - talk about an epic fail!

Seriously though, how fair is it on the players that cant access it yet?  we are competing against others who can and therefore get bonuses, 'free' use of the repeat harvester, turbo harvester etc?  When there are co-op events going on too, like the cc, Novemberfest or whatever they choose to call (I'll call it wantyoutobuygoldfest) and the usual individual events.  
  • @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @Zippo4 (US1) @Papa Jörg (DE1)

Is the button working but you are getting blank pages or is nothing at all happening when you click the button? - If you are getting something, just not the right thing, please post a screenshot. Thank you
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    ...I have to admit I find it rather funny in an odd way.  GGS will do almost anything to get us to spend real money, so they introduce this subscription thing and lo and behold - that doesn't work either!  If they were going to get just one new thing working before release, I'd have bet on it being this one - Wrong!  ...
    Totally thought the same thing. Although I am not even considering purchasing it, I figured this would be the one thing they got right. Bet they fix this bug in record time. LOL
  • @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @Zippo4 (US1) @Papa Jörg (DE1)

Is the button working but you are getting blank pages or is nothing at all happening when you click the button? - If you are getting something, just not the right thing, please post a screenshot. Thank you
    Hi WW

I click the icon and get taken to what would appear to be a right(ish) page, click the subscription guide tab and it takes me to another page with just headings on the right hand side.  If I click on any one of those nothing at all happens.  I cant seems to post screenshots on here - they have never worked for me - otherwise I would do.  (Am using an i-mac so any help to post the pics appreciated)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 25.11.2018
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) @Zippo4 (US1) @Papa Jörg (DE1)

Hi WW

I click the icon and get taken to what would appear to be a right(ish) page, click the subscription guide tab and it takes me to another page with just headings on the right hand side.  If I click on any one of those nothing at all happens.  I cant seems to post screenshots on here - they have never worked for me - otherwise I would do.  (Am using an i-mac so any help to post the pics appreciated)
    @AmazingMurphy (GB1) :

https://youtu.be/89GA6a4lAn4

Press: Shift+Command+4, draw a rectangle around the part you want a screenshot, and it will save it to a file on your desktop.

Attach file to your message using the "Attach File" dropdown menu in the message window, or just drag & drop the file into the reply window.

• ty Southern

Here is my effort using that method rather than the grab method
  • mmmmmm - that didn't work then!  I've got the screenshot on my desktop, am using the attach file icon - guess its not meant to happen!  as for this one I tried drag and drop and still nothing - sorry - dont know what else to try.
  • Borgia (SK1)Borgia (SK1) SK1 Posts: 455
    hello :) i'm using site "postimage". i am registered there, so i can see pics i uploaded before. i upload the image there and in forum i publish link to it by "attach image via url".
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    mmmmmm - that didn't work then!  I've got the screenshot on my desktop, am using the attach file icon - guess its not meant to happen!  as for this one I tried drag and drop and still nothing - sorry - dont know what else to try.
    Try opening your screen shot, then saving it as a jpeg. 

• To those of you unable to get into subscriptions,
    please see this

message from CM_Hunter

(We already added the names from this thread to the list of affected players)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file