Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

We said - please listen

Just thinking here - we keep seeing the you said - we listened coming up on the opening page - but I'm not totally convinced - I think selective hearing may play a part in that statement!

So, if you could change 3 things about the game - what would it be? (lets be sensible and not say things like free gold as we know they certainly wont listen to that one!) 

1) A maximum of one co-op event per week or 4 per month
2) Realistic targets - no more 42 million points in hwe gets you a deco when not one player actually gets even close
3) Test, test and test again to avoid so many bugs/glitches etc

If we get a decent list going, who knows, perhaps they will listen

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 19.11.2018
    (...) So, if you could change 3 things about the game - what would it be?  (...)
    1) Fixing the font/clarity of writing in html, making it as clear as in flash
    2) With the introduction of more frequent oktoberfests, the building-slot allocation needs a re-haul. I propose to have the village upgrade slot devoted for oktoberfest stand upgrades, so i can still use the main slot for temp farm and the one-time slot for the main farms only.  
    3) Allow gifting/sparkling to still be possible entirely without gold, and self-sustaining depending on how many gifts you receive as well as give, like it was before thanks to karma points. I am worried the new trader will drastically reduce this very much loved aspect of the game.

P.S.: Maybe a mod could be so kind and move this thread in the suggestion section of the forum? 

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    1. FIX BUGS. Make this the number one priority over adding more content that comes with even more bugs
    2. GOLD LOCK. Need I say more?
    3. STOP THE INSANITY. Please lessen the frequency of competitive events and let us play the game as a farming game every now and again.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    (...)
    1) A maximum of one co-op event per week or 4 per month (...)
    1. STOP THE INSANITY. Please lessen the frequency of competitive events (...)
    Agreed. I guess ggs disagrees. Did you see the announcement that got in just now..........
    Schedule update!
    The following events have changed schedules, the new schedule for these events is in bold and shown second:
    CHWE  21.11. - 24.11. -> 20.11. - 22.11.
    CC (& Shinkei)  25.11. - 28.11. -> 23.11. - 27.11.
    Village Fair  29.11. - 5.12. -> 28.11. - 4.11.

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Like the song that is played quite often this time of the year, this has been said many times and many ways. I used to buy gold not a whole lot but to me it was quite a bit. Haven't for about a year. For me to even entertain thoughts of buying some in the future 3 things need to happen. First GGS must show that they listen to the players by having a safety lock to keep from mistakenly buying goldother than some smart adz saying be more careful as it is part of the game. Second less pop ups and third but not least there must be less time between start and finish than there is between finish and start.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    MRG1  said
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    1.  Gold lock  (Kicking the dead horse here but that one tops my list.  Maybe a good thing they never do it.  Sure saving me a lot of spendable cash.)

2.  PLEASE GET RID Of the non stop pop ups... from the second we log in, on going WHILE TRYING TO PLAY,
    And while your at it, all the junk that flies out of everything harvested needs to be moved out of the way.
    Since I can no longer use my aging safari (won't work at all with HTML5) and firefox is slower than sludge even with flash, I have no way to stop all the garbage.   The game is just becoming a real drag, especially like now, planting fast feeds to pick up drop items for the event running.  It's just tedious and slow waiting for all the flotam to clear.   Move it all to the side somewhere.

3.  I'd love to have a way to OPT OUT of certain events.  Then not have to see them at all.
    Right now the "start a challenge" thing pulls out from the right?   I close it, it pops back out again.   Gees, I DO NOT PLAY THAT and want it out of my way.   
    GG this would also be a great way to see just how good or NOT good a given event is.  Just watching how many people choose to close it and opt out. 
  • magy (NL1)magy (NL1) NL1 Posts: 53
    hallo

I now play on html and with the event the golden week give tanuki you a field of stable that you have to go to solve but now you can not see the yellow glow that you have before
    can you make the glow again visible
    thank you magy

• didle (NL1)didle (NL1) NL1 Posts: 4

what you get from rune stones from the islands. and that you can only use it for the islands. what you can buy now with rune stones for your other farms. then no gold or more money needs to be made.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Seems as tho there are a lot of the same things that people want to have changed and I for one think that they are very reasonable requests. I agree with what @MRG1 ; has suggested and I'm sure there are a multitude of other things from players.

GGS needs to also modify that survey they send us. It is so long winded that I just get bored ½ way thru and don't finish it. That is when I do bother to participate in it at all. It's been around for a while now and, to date, I don't think that any of the things that have been suggested have actually been changed.
    Seems that GGS just keeps taking things away or making them harder to achieve. I haven't seen much benefit in completing the survey at all. IMO

• bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 04.12.2018
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE
    GGS please employ someone who knows what there doing, I know you won't, you never listened to us before
    :'(
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Hire me  :p
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

what you get from rune stones from the islands. and that you can only use it for the islands. what you can buy now with rune stones for your other farms. then no gold or more money needs to be made.
    There is a trader in your parking lot where you can exchange your rune stones for special fruit seeds to grow in your green house to provide to the boat that arrives at your Flower farm.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/runestone_trader.htm
  • The thievery of GGS is getting unreal. Everything they do is to make money, forget about enjoyment of players. HTML5 is just another thing in a long line of fiascoes
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844

The thievery of GGS is getting unreal. Everything they do is to make money, forget about enjoyment of players. HTML5 is just another thing in a long line of fiascoes
    Tbh I am happy with HTML5. Never went back to Flash after trying it out for a week. Some things are a little different, but as with all new things it comes down to getting to know it and not assuming or expecting it to be the same as the one we were used to.

As you know, Flash is soon non existent and the reason for the change to HTML5.

Keep smiling and take a positive approach to HTML5, get to know it.

Cheers :smile:
Sign In to comment.