Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Info Blast! - Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's an Acrobatic Kite!

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 19.11.2018
    PCA (GB1) said:
    A real company does not recall a product without a refund, nor without an apology: the proper behavior of a honest company that has the satisfaction of its customers in high priority, would have been to tell those players who had 30 - 50 kites (for the sake of argument I will believe you when you say they actually exist, but I have my doubts) that the product they purchased is damaging the dynamics of the games, that the product will be terminated and that the players will be refunded so that they are free to spend those tens of thousand championship coins on some other item.
    I don't doubt it a bit.

Here's someone with 20.

I've heard from reputable sources there's at least one farm out there with 60.  And I don't doubt it a bit. There are some players with mighty deep pockets. :)
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 19.11.2018
    I've heard from reputable sources there's at least one farm out there with 60.  And I don't doubt it a bit. There are some players with mighty deep pockets. :)

Yes ? What about them ?  Are they the perfect subjects to be robbed in your opinion ? 

Are they not entitled to spend as they wish ? Are they not entitled to a refund when something goes wrong and it's not their fault  but the company's fault ?

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • 307Hal (US1)307Hal (US1) US1 Posts: 15
    It may not of been the "current teams" fault, but it happened and as a player I don't look at what is a mistake, only what I can do with my resources within the game. 

So what am I safe to do with those WWC coins that is not suddenly the next mistake?
    No I did not know they would be taken away and why should I, sadly I have never been able to look into the future, perhaps a crystal ball.  Of course in hindsight, I would of used my coins for something else.  Now as far as I am concerned it was a waste, why should people be penalised for taking what they assumed was a genuine offer? Really I am totally puzzled at the attitude on here.  It really sounds like a hard luck guys you fell for it type of response, inflammatory to say the least.
    Players might of liked a kite and did not get one, chose to spend their coins on something else - a wise move obviously, or couldn't afford the gold, but is that the fault of those that did? the offers and ability to win them were open to all.

I am annoyed and feel I was mislead, I have two kites, one that I probably would of got anyway at 25 percent and one that will now be worth 1 percent so I wasted over 12,000 WWC coins on that, I would like those refunded so I can use them on something more useful, that I feel is a compromise. It is not the bonus points I personally am worried about, I can shrug that off, it's the feeling that I have been ripped off.  If I had outright purchased them I would expect a refund on the gold, you can't keep leaving the players to pick up the pieces, they did not make the mistake either.

I am still waiting for my refund on the Fuku coins from when the whole UK servers score were wiped out.

@TheJ.mulcahy (GB1) Good post -  its a tough one, because I can see why the original kites couldn`t be left as they are, as it would be hugely unfair to limit everyone to a max boost of 100% and leave a few with much higher boosts, whether it is 200% or 1500%, but I also agree that when we buy something we should expect that its not going to change. Out of interest, the 12,000 coins that you feel are wasted, would you have paid that much for kite worth 50% to have for just over a year & 1% after that?  As there must be some value to that advantage for a year/15 months.

The Fuku tokens are in the update that keeps being postponed, so you should get them this week.

I would like the real story from the new owners.  Please,  don't tell me it was because a few nonsupporting players complained about the unfair advantage.  
    @BrownieGirl (US1) There are no new owners, I just meant that team members come & go & the particular ones that added the kites, with no limit on them, are no longer around for us to ask "what were you thinking??"  It was soon apparent that the bonuses would get out of control & cause a problem, but I am not aware of that being anything to do with players complaining, I don`t recall seeing any complaints on this forum.
    @WascallyWabbit Don't EVEN try to twist this!!!!!!!

"As there must be some value to that advantage for a year/15 months."

I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THIS ONE!
    Put the kite back out in it's original form & that will make it exactly fair. Put a limit on the number of them but, don't GGS dare take away from what i already PAID for!!
    Too bad, So sad for GGS..not hurting them anyway..get real.
    Time to stop funding this joke anyway..grrrr

..... Another good option is to give every player the option of keeping the kite, having the WWC tokens refunded, or getting the highest amount of GOLD that could have been used to buy the kite.

Your suggestion is the easiest and most honest way, let the players choose: either to keep the kite or get the WWC coins back 

GGS doesn't see this as honest it sees it as a disadvantage for the company because every player who gets back 13000 coins for each of their kites will have coins to use for other useful items, these players will not farm / push with gold, purchase resources etc as they would if they didn't have those coins

Therefore GGS has been thinking long and hard to find a way to turn their own mistake to their advantage: what is the most advantageous solution for GGS ?  To take from their players of course, let the players start all over, this will be good for our earnings .....

Its the same all over, nothing new, now its the kites, yesterday the gold and fuku coins, etc etc.

• I have no kites, so this is of no personal interest to my farm, however...........

I do love this game and enjoy playing it the way it's presented and as a fun game on the internet. It's unfortunate that many seem to take it for more than just a fun game on the internet. That's all it is tho at the end of the day, needing to realize that any REAL money you spend on this game is gone once you submit that gold buy on your credit card. 

It seems to me there was a large mistake made in how these kites were first introduced and there really is no way to correct the problem now without a group of people on one side of the issue or another being very upset. I can fully get the ones upset with another case of a large amount of REAL money being taken from them, i have been in that  position and it really bites. 

So a possible suggestion of correction is to do just that, make correcting it about the money. It can't be that hard to put an approximate value on amount of gold it took to obtain a kite if just spun that wof to get the needed coins. In my math research on that it maybe around 200,000 gold per kite. But maybe a different number is more correct. But again, i'm sure there is a number of gold that is reasonably correct, so decide that number.

Then once that number is obtained just do the math. For example if 200,000 is correct per kite and say a player had obtained 5 kites, that equates to 1,000,000 gold. Then credit that players personal account with 1,000,000 gold and make the kites disappear. Do that for every kite that is in the game, then just eliminate the kites entirely

That way a player with kite(s) has been reasonably reimbursed for the REAL money value they invested and will have a good sum of gold to play in the game in however they wish. This still probly leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who loose their kites and how this has been mismanaged, but they will have their REAL money.

Hopefully GGS has learned to maybe do better and more thorough research on new products going forward to minimize the chances of this situation from repeating. So that it can keep this game more on the basis of it just being a fun game on the internet and not taking it so seriously...........this really is just a game folks!!!

Thats my two cents worth on this, hope i don't hurt anyones feelings. Just want it to be a fun game is all.

Rick
  • 307Hal (US1) said:
    @WascallyWabbit Don't EVEN try to twist this!!!!!!! 

"As there must be some value to that advantage for a year/15 months."

I AM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR THIS ONE!
    Put the kite back out in it's original form & that will make it exactly fair. Put a limit on the number of them but, don't GGS dare take away from what i already PAID for!!
    Too bad, So sad for GGS..not hurting them anyway..get real.
    Time to stop funding this joke anyway..grrrr
    @307Hal (US1) I wasn't twisting anything, I don't like what they have done, anymore than anyone else does, it was just a simple question. We pay for hourly RP boosters with cash & gold all the time, for different amounts of %, so it is logical to assume that if they had offered a 50% RP booster for 1 month for WWC coins, that some people would have bought them, but for how many coins?
  • PCA (GB1) said:

..... Another good option is to give every player the option of keeping the kite, having the WWC tokens refunded, or getting the highest amount of GOLD that could have been used to buy the kite.

Your suggestion is the easiest and most honest way, let the players choose: either to keep the kite or get the WWC coins back 

GGS doesn't see this as honest it sees it as a disadvantage for the company because every player who gets back 13000 coins for each of their kites will have coins to use for other useful items, these players will not farm / push with gold, purchase resources etc as they would if they didn't have those coins

Therefore GGS has been thinking long and hard to find a way to turn their own mistake to their advantage: what is the most advantageous solution for GGS ?  To take from their players of course, let the players start all over, this will be good for our earnings .....

Its the same all over, nothing new, now its the kites, yesterday the gold and fuku coins, etc etc.

At least they didn't decide that all farms over level 1 had an unfair advantage.
  • @307Hal (US1) @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)  What would you suggest?

In fairness to the current team, they did not create the problem, the error occurred when the kites were 1st introduced, it beats me how no one realised, at that time, what a disaster it would be to have no limit on them, but it happened & of course many players bought many kites before the obvious was noticed and they had to removed from sale until a solution could be found. Even as players who did buy several kites, I am sure that you can appreciate there is no simple solution to the problem, at least not one that is going to make everyone happy.

If everyone had only 4 or 5 kites like you guys, it wouldn`t be such a problem, but there are players with huge numbers of them, I heard one person has about 30, so clearly they could not just change it for the future & leave the existing ones as they are, because that would be very unfair on those who did not buy them & now couldn`t.  Maybe you can think of a better way to resolve it & come up with something that the team did not consider already.

@307Hal (US1) @forest333888 (INT1) Please could you post on this thread -  New Big Farm Forums: All your questions here - exactly what process you have to go through to login to the forum, step by step, so that we can try to figure out what is happening to you.
    So nobody realized it that when you buy more kite,s the more Rp Points you get and the competition gets unstable. 

I try to give you a clear and easy example how the human brain works Wascally.

I have a bus company with 1 bus.Each bus can transport 50 persons. 
    When i buy a second bus i can transport 100% more passengers etc etc etc. Meanwhile i still need only 1 person on the office to do the work.
    That is simple  More kites more Rp Points. 
    Now you come up with the same Yes and No story as with that old style fishing. We were earning tomuch farmdollars. But GGS or any moderator was complaining that players bought enormous amounts of money to skip the upgrade time for the Trawlers. To earn more farmdollars to expand the farm faster. 
    Then GGS came up with a fix that would made the fishing MORE EXCITING and at the end we would not loose any income. Well that is a lie. And now you do the same with the kites but in a way multiplied by 100. Selling the kites for less extra Rp Points and every next kite would give a increase of 1% more Rp points.
    Do you realy think in Hamburg on the office that you have invented the boiling water??? When there is 1 player with 40 kites,nice for that player. But when you like to fix it good then i have 1 small tip for GGS and it is for free. So no gold needed to pay for my tip.

Give all the players the amount of kites untill EVERY player has 40 kites on his farm. Play 1 C-C WHITOUT the posibility to use ANY GOLD. Then after that C-C take 35 kites away from each farm. The the balance is even again. And all the player can make 1 time a huge amount of Rp Points.
  • then after the C-C all the players can decide or they like to buy the kites or not. Lets say in 1 month time. 
    In my coop the big farmers play without booster or kites and have their 1.75 / 2 million Rp Points everytime at a C-C. 
    But they are not goldthrowers and bragging rights are not important for them
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    There was NO issue with the kites until YOU decided it would be a brilliant idea to take them away.
    That's when it became an "unfair" issue.
    It became an unfair issue when we received a huge amount of complaints from players. We did not take this step on a whim but on the basis of feedback from players. You had a kite or 5, so of course you had the benefit and no reason to complain. Those who did not have multiple kites though were at a significant disadvantage. This is mathematically true, regardless of what decisions we made to deal with the issue. If you have 5 kites and I have none, you have a 250% advantage over me, the way we choose to deal with that does not change the fact that it is very unfair. Not only that, there are some players who were able to gain dozens and more of these flags. The issue we need to solve is a global one, affecting more than just those who bought the flag. The kites have been problematic since they entered the game, and I understand you may not be happy with the solution at the moment but it doesn't change the fact that the item in its current state is causing a lot of unbalance and unrest within the CC and this cannot continue.

PCA (GB1) said:
    ...those players who had 30 - 50 kites (for the sake of argument I will believe you when you say they actually exist, but I have my doubts)...
    We specifically pulled data on who has kites and how many. There are some people with a large amount. This may not be the case on all servers and you may not have seen a specific player with those amounts but I have seen the data and the farms, there is no benefit to me by exaggerating the issue.

At least they didn't decide that all farms over level 1 had an unfair advantage.
    Farms having a level doesn't upset the balance of the game, having up to thousands of percent of advantage over others in an event is a different matter entirely.

To be clear for everyone, adding this item to the game in its original state, with no limits, was an error we should never have made. Since the item was added it has caused issues in the CC for many players, then it was removed from sale to lessen this impact, but it should never have entered the game with no limits and we are now in a situation where something has to be done. We felt the solution we had come up with was a pretty fair one and allows you all to have a boost in the event while also allowing others to gain that same boost. While some may feel it is not fair for them for any changes to be made, it must be remembered that the issue affects more than only those who currently own kites, it's a global problem that affects everyone and needs to be solved.

Having said that, I can also see the backlash from you guys here on the EN forums as well as others. As a result we'll certainly be taking those points to the team and discussing them to see what we can do to address those concerns you all have raised. This is why we release statements like we did early, to give us some time to get some thoughts and opinions from the people who matter most, you all. Now that we have that we can take it to the team and talk together about our options. Thanks all, you rock! Now keep rollin'!
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    I HAVE 20 KITES.

I SPENT A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS OF US DOLLARS (REAL MONEY ) TO BUY THEM .

I BOUGHT THEM FOR 50% , NOT 1 %

Well, Nice scam GGS.

Anyways, I don't really care ... I left playing this game some time ago.

P.S : @WascallyWabbit .... Stop working as a moderator for this GGS ... It's shameful.
    edited 20.11.2018
    Info Blast ! Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No, .... It's a SCAM

Seriously GGS, you could have just begged for some money, why steal ?

Post edited by TMKC (IN1) on
  • I have no kites, so this is of no personal interest to my farm, however...........

I do love this game and enjoy playing it the way it's presented and as a fun game on the internet. It's unfortunate that many seem to take it for more than just a fun game on the internet. That's all it is tho at the end of the day, needing to realize that any REAL money you spend on this game is gone once you submit that gold buy on your credit card. 

It seems to me there was a large mistake made in how these kites were first introduced and there really is no way to correct the problem now without a group of people on one side of the issue or another being very upset. I can fully get the ones upset with another case of a large amount of REAL money being taken from them, i have been in that  position and it really bites. 

So a possible suggestion of correction is to do just that, make correcting it about the money. It can't be that hard to put an approximate value on amount of gold it took to obtain a kite if just spun that wof to get the needed coins. In my math research on that it maybe around 200,000 gold per kite. But maybe a different number is more correct. But again, i'm sure there is a number of gold that is reasonably correct, so decide that number.

Then once that number is obtained just do the math. For example if 200,000 is correct per kite and say a player had obtained 5 kites, that equates to 1,000,000 gold. Then credit that players personal account with 1,000,000 gold and make the kites disappear. Do that for every kite that is in the game, then just eliminate the kites entirely

That way a player with kite(s) has been reasonably reimbursed for the REAL money value they invested and will have a good sum of gold to play in the game in however they wish. This still probly leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who loose their kites and how this has been mismanaged, but they will have their REAL money.

Hopefully GGS has learned to maybe do better and more thorough research on new products going forward to minimize the chances of this situation from repeating. So that it can keep this game more on the basis of it just being a fun game on the internet and not taking it so seriously...........this really is just a game folks!!!

Thats my two cents worth on this, hope i don't hurt anyones feelings. Just want it to be a fun game is all.

Rick
    Very well though out and said..I agree 100%!!!
  • @CM_Hunter you've not addressed how the THOUSANDS of dollars spent to acquire the kites will be returned.

Surely you don't expect us to be 'okay' with making what we thought was a permanent purchase, into a rental for these past months we've had the kites?! No one agreed to spend that amount of money to 'rent' the kites!
    And also as surely, you don't expect us to be okay with paying for a 200% boost, but slashing it's value to 28%, without ANY compensation? (Those are my percentages, I do realize many have much more to lose.)

I'm really tired of having to defend what I have in this game.
    You introduced the 'Village Fair'. We played it as it was presented to us. Some got extra prizes - That's NOT the players fault - but the decision was made to enter into those players accounts and remove the extra prizes. When we let our displeasure known - we got thrown a shiny, low value balloon. Very insulting.

I stopped buying gold when that happened as I realized, Wow, they'll come in and take things from me anytime they wish.
    Next announcement after that was more news of, 'We didn't get all the extra prizes the first time we went into your farms to take them away, so here we come again to remove even more -- Here, have another Panda!'
    Patted myself on the back for not buying any more gold when I read that one.

Time passed, I missed buying gold, kept waiting for a sign things were improving for us, and felt that was happening when the correction to the handbooks was made to accommodate the new booster skins.

Yay! Finally some good news! I felt better, started buying gold again, and now - here I see my investment I made in the kites I bought are being taken away too.

Listen, I LOVE this game. I wouldn't be here defending my farms for the umpteenth time if I didn't.
    I LOVE buying gold! I LOVE investing in my farms! BUT I'm not so stupid as to continue to buy gold when one of my BIGGEST investments, my kites, are being devalued so severely without any mention of compensation.

• CM_Hunter said:
    There was NO issue with the kites until YOU decided it would be a brilliant idea to take them away.
    It became an unfair issue when we received a huge amount of complaints from players. We did not take this step on a whim but on the basis of feedback from players. You had a kite or 5, so of course you had the benefit and no reason to complain. Those who did not have multiple kites though were at a significant disadvantage. This is mathematically true, regardless of what decisions we made to deal with the issue. If you have 5 kites and I have none, you have a 250% advantage over me, the way we choose to deal with that does not change the fact that it is very unfair. Not only that, there are some players who were able to gain dozens and more of these flags. The issue we need to solve is a global one, affecting more than just those who bought the flag. The kites have been problematic since they entered the game, and I understand you may not be happy with the solution at the moment but it doesn't change the fact that the item in its current state is causing a lot of unbalance and unrest within the CC and this cannot continue.
    And if we're in missions together, and I have:
    30 tropical cows and you have 10, I have a significant advantage.
    50 viking duck ponds, and you have 10, I have a significant advantage.
    15 level 10 fertile fields, and you have 5, I have a significant advantage.
    All level 7 handbooks - and you have none - I have a significant advantage.

This is a competitive game! Battle Farm oops, Big Farm, is designed to sell us things here and there that give us advantages!
    What is next that will be taken?
    Are all farms going to be 'equalized' so that there are no advantages at all?
    Think hard before you come to take anything else.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1), it's impossible for me to answer every single question players have, but especially so when my last statement was one that acknowledged the negative feedback and stated I would talk to team. I have said a couple things on the topic already but I feel I have a pretty good grasp on the complaints, here and in the other forums too, and I would like to take those to the team and discuss them first before I provide a bunch of false our outdated information.For now, I have been reading through the posts we have here and on other forums and have raised the topic. Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to get more details and insights from the team and then I will certainly come back to you all if there are further developments or updates. There is no perfect solution for this issue, no matter what happens someone ends up losing out on something and all I would like to say for now is that the team and I are sorry that this was added to the game as it was and that that decision all that time ago has led to the situation we now have on our hands.
  • wellyworld (US1)wellyworld (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    edited 19.11.2018
    if these "kites" are such a big issue in the unbalance of the game ... that GGS presented at the time
    why not refund the gold (REAL DOLLARS) and remove them from the game completely

the mis mangement of this entire situtation with a bandaid solution will not resolve the issue

GGS really needs to ensure that future adds to the game are "problem" free (wishing)  ...

Post edited by wellyworld (US1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I need more false statements 
    Come on say something that will make camouflage :/  used to hide what they are dking
  • @CM_Hunter, I'm glad you have a grasp of what we're upset about, and I greatly appreciate you taking our feedback back to the team.

It should be a fairly straightforward conversation - 
    Our players don't like when we sell them things for large amounts of gold, and then devalue them substantially.
    They expect that when we sell them things, they get to keep them, OR be reimbursed.

If I buy a 72" color tv - I don't expect the retailer to come into my home 15 months later, replace it with a 13" black and white tv, and not give me back a substantial amount of my money.

We don't want coins, tokens, or shiny balloons.

We deserve our gold to spend as we wish since we couldn't keep what we bought with it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

If I buy a 72" color tv - I don't expect the retailer to come into my home 15 months later, replace it with a 13" black and white tv, and not give me back a substantial amount of my money.

Exactly. 
  • The proposal is theft nothing more nothing less,  If you want to down grade the kites refund the players who currently have kites and let them decide if the downgraded kites are worth buying (or not).  How you thought any player would be happy with the kites they brought in good faith being worth 1/2 the value it was when brought (or naff all for the subsequent ones), I have no idea.  Though this just underlines that you don't actually give a monkeys about your paying customers.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Whatever happened to the good ole' "work hard and win" when it comes to playing games?  All these workarounds people pay for to get the most of the most so others are out of the game at the get go.  Anyway, I see this as a huge "Black Eye" for GGS.  I don't have a kite, can't afford a kite and couldn't really care about getting one.  But I do see both sides of the issue here.   I want to see true competition.  Build a farm and play hard to see where you get.  That is true competition in my mind.  Suzy!
    CM_Hunter said:
    @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1), it's impossible for me to answer every single question players have, but especially so when my last statement was one that acknowledged the negative feedback and stated I would talk to team.

@CM_Hunter

Even if you cannot answer all the questions "angry" players have you can certainly stop evading the crucial ones like how do you intend to address the problems of REFUNDING CUSTOMERS who LEGITIMATELY acquired the kites 

Stop beating around the bushes will you ? This is the actual problem you can address, I am afraid there is nothing you can do about the incompetence your company shows in these situations 

edited 20.11.2018
    CM_Hunter said:

@CM_Hunter

To start with, it was your (company) mistake to allow to buy unlimited amounts of kites. The whole situation would have never existed if you had capped the number to max 1 or 2 kites, in time every player can have them if they play regularly.  

Now your new ingenious plan is not to limit the number, quite the contrary, you are going to offer up-gradable kites: the upgrades will cost lots of WWC coins obviously, more earnings for your company !!!   That is the actual motive, and not the feedback from players

What you are trying to do is to wipe out something that has been bought with real money, no refund, and replace it with something else which is even more twisted and unbalancing and will cost players all over again, As always you are presenting the change as something that the company wants to implement to re-balance the game, according to players wishes 

Shameless !!!!!

• forest333888 (INT1)forest333888 (INT1) Posts: 332
    edited 21.11.2018
    I have to say, i understand your point of view, you spend a lot of real dollar and then get scammed (again!!).

but still, no amount of shouting is going to make ggs change their minds.

Also please don't shoot the messanger, just because @WascallyWabbit and @CM_Hunter had the decency to use their precious time to help out players and keep things controlled in the forum does not mean that everything that ggs does is their fault, okay?
     so don't start saying "CM_Hunter it's your company that made the mistake, fix it " because these CM's and mods are just helping us, it's not their fault that ggs is making a crappy game.
    Post edited by forest333888 (INT1) on
  • Sheila NOLA Gal (US1)Sheila NOLA Gal (US1) US1 Posts: 138
    edited 20.11.2018
    CM_Hunter said:
    It became an unfair issue when we received a huge amount of complaints from players. 
    @BrownieGirl (US1) There are no new owners, I just meant that team members come & go & the particular ones that added the kites, with no limit on them, are no longer around for us to ask "what were you thinking??"  It was soon apparent that the bonuses would get out of control & cause a problem, but I am not aware of that being anything to do with players complaining, I don`t recall seeing any complaints on this forum.

I'm with Wascally on this one - not seen a single complaint here - must be on other forums?
    It's like paying for a Ferrari and getting Prius delivered on your doorstep.

A rough calculation I did .... It costed me 650000 gold to purchase 1 kite approximately.

I say, 1 million gold per kite as a compensation sounds a fair deal.

Assuming, GGS won't refund our money back.

I liked this game, thought I will play it for 5-6 years in a slow paced manner. I would have spent much much more than I already did. 

But after this fiasco, and gumball machine too ... I am not spending even a single cent. Perhaps will stop even logging in after some time.

I have mostly all level 7 HB, will that be taken away too ? 

Maybe my Lester's stash will be downgraded as well ...

Compensate everyone who has kites already and then re-introduce the kites again. 

CM_Hunter said:
    @Sheila NOLA Gal (US1), it's impossible for me to answer every single question players have, but especially so when my last statement was one that acknowledged the negative feedback and stated I would talk to team. I have said a couple things on the topic already but I feel I have a pretty good grasp on the complaints, here and in the other forums too, and I would like to take those to the team and discuss them first before I provide a bunch of false our outdated information.For now, I have been reading through the posts we have here and on other forums and have raised the topic. Tomorrow I will hopefully be able to get more details and insights from the team and then I will certainly come back to you all if there are further developments or updates. There is no perfect solution for this issue, no matter what happens someone ends up losing out on something and all I would like to say for now is that the team and I are sorry that this was added to the game as it was and that that decision all that time ago has led to the situation we now have on our hands.
    The only someone who is going to lose out something is GGS. And this time they will loose their paying customers.
    edited 20.11.2018
    @GGS

If making the game rebalanced and fair for everyone is your goal, why not limit gold purchase per month for all players. Say , something like 10000 gold max a single player can buy in a month.

Also, while you are at it, why not limit the maximum number of hours a single player can log in per day .. say 8 hours.

You want to rebalance the game ..... Sure
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    CM_Hunter said:
    Having said that, I can also see the backlash from you guys here on the EN forums as well as others. As a result we'll certainly be taking those points to the team and discussing them to see what we can do to address those concerns you all have raised. This is why we release statements like we did early, to give us some time to get some thoughts and opinions from the people who matter most, you all. Now that we have that we can take it to the team and talk together about our options. Thanks all, you rock! Now keep rollin'!
    @CM_Hunter
    At first moment i saw that you could buy more kites with al 50% on rep points i knew that this would unbalance the game. I cant belief that GGS didnt know this, But well they did more things that is unbelievable stupid. In a company whit so many clients who spend real money on there products i would think it is normal to spend more thinking in introducing someting. Someone made a big mistake (or what i think someone wanted to make easy real  money for the company) and you simple can not turn this now on your clients,

with that said i really see that there is a big issue in the fault GGS made. But pleas repair it fair. In mine opinion the fair solution is mak the kites 25% and make a maximum of 4 kites (100%). Then everyone who have more kites must be able to sell them back for the same WCC coins as the bought them or let us say 100.000 gold. Remmeber its GGS fault so some proper compensation must be given.

Still the people who bought the kite maybe not get back al they spend but they already have a year a considerable adventage. so i think mine suggestion is a fair one for everyone.

a kite for 1% is redicules.
Sign In to comment.