Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Teaser - Upcoming Highlights 2018/2019

Comments

• Do we know yet how much subscription will be on each server and when they will be introduced.  @WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter
  • IAmRoman (US1)IAmRoman (US1) US1 Posts: 2,779
    the cost of the subscriptions is in the post: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/184537/info-blast-subscriptions-and-what-to-expect/p1

It is very easy to use an internet converter to find what the estimated cost would be in your local funds...

Euro 4.99 is US $5.66... to the Australian $ it is AU $7.97 and so on... of course based on the daily rates of exchange and I would guess we will see a fixed amount once the packages come out in November sometime as noted in the Info Blast link above.  

designed by Michiru (GB1) updated by farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 30.10.2018
    @JVD (US1) I agree with your conversions, but I will be very surprised if they don't charge AU and US servers more.  I have always believed that the reasons EU and Japan can buy so much gold is they get it a lot cheaper, due to GGS does not do conversion as you and I think they should.  I hope it is AU$7.99 but I would like to see that official from GGS.

My actual prediction and I hope I am wrong, is AU$9.99 25% more than EU
  • IAmRoman (US1)IAmRoman (US1) US1 Posts: 2,779
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  I agree and we shall see... Hopefully GGS will use prevailing conversion rates and only time will tell when they actually introduce the packages into the game sometime in November as indicated! At least I know what it should be for the US... I will hold off screaming (if being overcharged) til it becomes a reality... ;)

designed by Michiru (GB1) updated by farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    **Everything you want to know about Big Farm click BIG FARM WIKI**

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 35,303
    edited 02.11.2018
    @akash96 (IN1)  It's been announced that the Christmas event has been scrapped this year and will not return.  ;)
    We will still have Santa's Wheel and the Advent Calender however, which is much less stressful for the players during the holiday season.  :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Also happy and relieved that the Xmas event has been scrapped.........is there any word on the Winter Wheel, is that feature returning?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,580
    Also happy and relieved that the Xmas event has been scrapped.........is there any word on the Winter Wheel, is that feature returning?
    I hope so, as long as they don't change it. Excellent odds for GMLs -- at least I seemed to luck out every time.

I have mixed feelings about the Santa event.  Our coop didn't participate. Because of that, we had regular Christmas visitors from other coops -- we enjoyed hosting them every year. :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 14.11.2018
     I and other members of the coop, regret that the Christmas event disappears, we would have preferred, that you have your own list could finishing, members could help, but that it was not required to others members who do not come every day, also. A fun event will disappear and there will be again a CC or Fair in its place.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
     I and other members of the coop, regret that the Christmas event disappears
    Sadly the event is extremely broken and every year it has run it has caused issues with receiving rewards correctly, in addition to co-op members who may have been on vacation or visiting family around the Christmas period problems due to the co-op requirements. It didn't fit within our schedule to get the work done to repair it so the options were run the event broken and annoy pretty much every player on every server or cancel it for this year until we have some time to fit repairs or a new event into our schedule.

• CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    Assuming you mean Santa's Wheel? The one with all the decorations? That's returning and will run this year, we will still have some Winter events based around Christmas, just not the co-op event we have run for the last couple of years and has caused so many issues.

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    CM_Hunter said:
    Sadly the event is extremely broken and every year it has run it has caused issues with receiving rewards correctly, in addition to co-op members who may have been on vacation or visiting family around the Christmas period problems due to the co-op requirements. It didn't fit within our schedule to get the work done to repair it so the options were run the event broken and annoy pretty much every player on every server or cancel it for this year until we have some time to fit repairs or a new event into our schedule.
    Our Co-Op certainly isn't going to miss the event. We're glad it's being skipped this year.

From problems with people logging in during the last 5 minutes of a week causing the entire 5-week long event to FAIL to people completing other people's list (and those people getting mad because they "wanted to do it themselves!!"), this event was something we dreaded every year.

Now the *WHEEL* is a different story. We LIKE the wheel. :)  Expensive as all get-out to reach a level 9 deco, but at least that's the individuals choice.  :)

Success Team is an active, friendly co-op looking for daily adult players. Click here if interested or apply in game today! :)
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    CM_Hunter said:
    Our Co-Op certainly isn't going to miss the event. We're glad it's being skipped this year.

From problems with people logging in during the last 5 minutes of a week causing the entire 5-week long event to FAIL to people completing other people's list (and those people getting mad because they "wanted to do it themselves!!"), this event was something we dreaded every year.

Now the *WHEEL* is a different story. We LIKE the wheel. :)  Expensive as all get-out to reach a level 9 deco, but at least that's the individuals choice.  :)
    Yes that was the problem for this event, but without that problems ,I thought it was a fun event and the collaboration was very good, 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,580
    CM_Hunter said:

Assuming you mean Santa's Wheel? The one with all the decorations? That's returning and will run this year, we will still have some Winter events based around Christmas, just not the co-op event we have run for the last couple of years and has caused so many issues.

Do you know if the Christmas Wheel of Fortune will be returning. That's what some of us were referencing, I think.  It, too, has a lot of decos.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• I sure would like to see less of the mission coop challenge...it seems it comes around every 72 hours...takes some of the fun out of the game for me...having so many challenges back to back...
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,173
    Totally agree with you Amazing Murphy, Lets all go on holiday for 2 weeks haha
    Moved On !
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 987
    Totally agree with you Amazing Murphy, Lets all go on holiday for 2 weeks haha
    Make no mistake .... GGS will go on a holiday but we will be busy with all events GGS will run. 
    I personally liked the Santa list, but probably because our coop always managed to fill the complete list.
    I see how others might feel different. Of course it would be nicer when all bugs were repaired.
    I fear that without Santa, the oktoberfest will be run in a slightly different version.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 987

EDIT: Gold Lock - Several of you have asked what happened to the Gold Lock, so here is what we have been told:

"Creating the gold lock in Flash and HTML5 actually creates a double task for us, so rather than build it now for both versions we will work on that feature when we fully switch off the Flash version. It wouldn't make much sense to have to build it twice and spend double efforts on it but we are already preparing the beginnings of the the feature to be ready shortly after HTML5 goes 100% live."
    @CM_Hunter It cannot be hard to extend the time from 8 seconds to 30 seconds before the "buy-button" becomes active. Just change one number!!!

A member of my coop again lost 10.000 gold on something, not even knowing on what.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 593
    Most of these sound great, but may I pass on a plea from my grandson regarding the kitties?
    -
    Will there be a way to get the hearts faster ?
    He has had them ever since the first day they were available, but STILL has not been able to earn enough to make even one of them work, as he is only able to play on the computer one day a week during the school year.  
    Thank you.

• Kimmiecat (NL1) said:
    @CM_Hunter It cannot be hard to extend the time from 8 seconds to 30 seconds before the "buy-button" becomes active. Just change one number!!!

A member of my coop again lost 10.000 gold on something, not even knowing on what.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) I know you will probably groan when I say this, but please encourage your coop member to contact support. If they give the approx time/date that it happened, they will at least be able to find out what they bought & the more complaints support get about such accidents, the more chance we have of getting that delay time increased, which we have requested.

Most of these sound great, but may I pass on a plea from my grandson regarding the kitties?
    -
    Will there be a way to get the hearts faster ?
    He has had them ever since the first day they were available, but STILL has not been able to earn enough to make even one of them work, as he is only able to play on the computer one day a week during the school year.  
    Thank you.
    @GrammaLeah (US1) There are cat charms available in several events & some are activity rewards, so even if your grandson does not have time to complete an event, he should look through the available rewards & see if he can do enough to win some of the charm ones. The are also no upgrades available on the cat tree yet, so he is not missing out too much by collecting slowly, hopefully by the time he does unlock them, there will be some upgrades ready for him to do. In the meantime, we will pass on your suggestion to make the charms available in more places.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    I seriously feel like giving up. I love this game, however, the greed level is running rampant. GGS is not even trying to hide the fact any longer. They are taking every aspect of the game and turning it into a paid item pushing the poor person back further and further. Now to take away our karma points, and also the Christmas event. The Christmas event is the one item I looked forward to all year long. Not sure what the problem is with the Volcano farm. I can only imagine they are trying to go ahead and fit everything to tie in with gold before release. 

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 593

Thanks, WascallyWabbit, I'll just tell him to keep plugging along.

He'll get them eventually, I'm sure.

He just wants to see them walk around his farm, so no hurry on his side regarding any "cat upgrading".

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,955

Thanks, WascallyWabbit, I'll just tell him to keep plugging along.

He'll get them eventually, I'm sure.

He just wants to see them walk around his farm, so no hurry on his side regarding any "cat upgrading".

I feel his pain as it took me almost 11 full months playing when I could before and after work to finally be able to unlock my cat ;)
     Ask him to visit my farms if he would like to see what I am working with for comparisons ;)
     Be warned though I've been with the game a number of years now :)

• Tonia2 (INT1)Tonia2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Santa’s Wishlist was a great event. It just needed a start button for people who don´t play often so they don´t have to leave the coop in december. We asked for that, not to stop thr event.
    Tonia2 @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.