Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Missing double XP after update

2»

Comments

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I have a question for those of you that seem quite upset about the lost double XP  time.  

Why do you value the XP so highly?

This is a genuine question where I would like to understand your points of view regarding XP and player level.  Personally, I don't see any great value to being a higher level player past a certain point in the game.  Note - I am not questioning your indignation at losing something that you possessed, rather the motivation behind wanting double XP and more rapid advancement in levels.  

Everyone plays with a different set of motivations.  I'm hoping to gain a better insight into how some other players approach the game.
  • I'm sorry Wabbit, the compensation is all wrong! Have just read it - 7days of 2x XP. I have been using 2x XP for ALL 21 days since this problem occurred. I have lost a massive amount of XP due to the production buildings not giving the 2x XP. A person who had 48 hours of lost XP gets 1 week compensation. What about all of us players who try to run 2x XP all the time. I am not alone in this. There would have been no probs if this had been fixed when it was found.
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    I'm sorry Wabbit, the compensation is all wrong! Have just read it - 7days of 2x XP. I have been using 2x XP for ALL 21 days since this problem occurred. I have lost a massive amount of XP due to the production buildings not giving the 2x XP. A person who had 48 hours of lost XP gets 1 week compensation. What about all of us players who try to run 2x XP all the time. I am not alone in this. There would have been no probs if this had been fixed when it was found.
    hear hear
  • This whole update is messed up - first its going to happen, then its not, players are expected to play the vf when we are still waiting for the rewards from the last one, the double xp booster is a farce (again - just like last time) and I would bet my granny's teeth on the reason the update isn't going to happen will have something to do with the subscriptions not being ready - in other words, something that will make GGS money.  

Sorry GGS but as a company your policies etc are going downhill faster than a gnat on roller skates.

• Norge (GB1)Norge (GB1) GB1 Posts: 90
    @Norge (GB1) The fix & the compensation are in the latest update, which should be run next week.
    ah.... i lost a bet ... anyway

Thank u Wabbit :)

• Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    @Lylu (INT1) you asked why some people value the xp bonus so much and I see you have not gotten any responses yet.  I know not all but some may look at it as missing out on gold and dollars for leveling up.  That 50g we get for leveling may not seem like much to someone who buys gold on a regular basis.  But for those who cannot or choose not to that gold does help =).  Also you need to be certain level to upgrade some buildings as well.  Again those whom buy gold or dont need a little extra cash or the bigger level to upgrade buildings may not see the benefits in the extra XP =)

Happy Farming/Fishing
    Vess
  • eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    When I reported the problem about not having the double XP, I got the answer that it should be fixed, but not immediately. A choise made to prevent too much downtimes. It should be fixed with the next downtime. I've been waiting a few weeks now, and all of a sudden today a downtime appears. To fix the problems with the village fair. That should be fixed, I know. But why not fix the XP booster as well. The hotfix was ready. But no, it has to wait another week. A week where I, and lots of other players, still get no XP I deserve to get. Again a week with a loss of lots of millions of dollars and lots of gold. Because I do not get the level up I should get with that booster. 
    You ask for patience GGS. How much longer do I have to keep my patience. Next week it will be already a month that I am waiting. 
    A GREAT JOB YOU ARE DOING  >:)>:)>:)
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @Lylu (INT1) you asked why some people value the xp bonus so much and I see you have not gotten any responses yet.  I know not all but some may look at it as missing out on gold and dollars for leveling up.  That 50g we get for leveling may not seem like much to someone who buys gold on a regular basis.  But for those who cannot or choose not to that gold does help =).  Also you need to be certain level to upgrade some buildings as well.  Again those whom buy gold or dont need a little extra cash or the bigger level to upgrade buildings may not see the benefits in the extra XP =)

Happy Farming/Fishing
    Vess
    Thanks @Vessarria (US1) - TBH, I hadn't thought about the gold from leveling up.  I am not a gold buyer, and I use what I get sparingly so have accumulated a fair balance.  Given the amount I have, the 50 gold given for leveling is a pretty small increase; such that I don't really noticed it.  Same thing regarding Farm$ for me.  Deep Sea Fishing provides more than I need, so the prize from leveling doesn't impact me much.  I can certainly see where these could be great losses for players that are still beginning.  Likewise , the level requirements for building have a significant impact during early development.

That said, most of the folks in this thread and elsewhere that seem quite anxious about missing out on XP have been playing for quite some time and probably aren't being constrained in upgrades due to lack of level.  And, probably aren't hurting for Farm$ either.   So, I wonder what motivation XP & level holds for players who are in these situations  (like I am).  

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have a question for those of you that seem quite upset about the lost double XP  time.  

Why do you value the XP so highly?

This is a genuine question where I would like to understand your points of view regarding XP and player level.  Personally, I don't see any great value to being a higher level player past a certain point in the game.  Note - I am not questioning your indignation at losing something that you possessed, rather the motivation behind wanting double XP and more rapid advancement in levels.  

Everyone plays with a different set of motivations.  I'm hoping to gain a better insight into how some other players approach the game.
    Personally I don't want to level up any quicker than I am already. Folks seem to forget that the higher your player level the more some things cost. Not to mention you are pitted against higher level players when it comes to events. So for me the double xp boosters are a hindrance not a help :) 
  • My Double XP Booster Still Not Working ..!!! :(:(:(
  • 24 days and counting stil no dubble xp
    and i tought dubble xp is a 100% booster so i get 1 week extra wile i lost almost 4 weeks? thats no compesation that is a ripoff 
    compesation is getting what you lost and extra as means of compesation 
  • Why do we not get double XP on the mill.  I work my tail off to get the double XP and the last 2 times I have had it, I did not receive the double XP on the mills and several other things on the farm.  What's the use in having it if it doesn't work.  

• Thank you JVD

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file