Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    my nominations are: @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  @Southern (US1)  @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  @Uncle John (GB1)  @SuzyQ22 (US1)  @artful (US1)  @Data King (US1)

Many words have been said above... I totally agree and would add that without them a lot of us would be lost...

Also nominating @WascallyWabbit @RowdyRac @CM_Hunter who deal with us with such patience it is beyond belief!!! 
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I agree that all mention are a great help to all of us. 
    CrazyBigFarm55.  Farmerjohn22, Southern, Artful,  Data King and our moderators:

WascallyWabbit, RowdyRac, CM_Hunter.
    Thank You All so much!! : ))

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thanks all for the nominations  o:)
    I would like to nominate the following players for all their help with the game
    @Southern (US1) 
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    @Uncle John (GB1)
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)
    @artful (US1)

With a special mention to for all they do for all of us ;)
    @WascallyWabbit ; @RowdyRac @CM_Hunter
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 07.11.2018
    Wow, I am flabbergasted, thanks so much for the nomination here.  I went on vacation and come in to find this thread.  Thanks to everyone here, and I nominate all here who have been nominated.  I don't need to point them all out, and repost them because all here that have been nominated are on my list.  It can't be a short list because there are so many that help out so much on the forums.

I would like to add @MRG1 (US1)  to the list of helpful players here in the forum.

Suzy!
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Hi,

I will not repeat allready mentioned names, just add to the list @JVD (US1) for being helpfull with advices and
    @Michiru (GB1)  for giving everybody a good laught with Mr. Bean animations.

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 08.11.2018
    Gosh, such kindness! I am at a loss for words! Thank you @aaabbb1 (INT1)   :blush: I would like to nominate you in return because I have seen countless posts of yours helping out fellow farmers. 
    Who else, who else *frantic scrolling for further names* 

Agree with all the above nominations, with yet another warm praise for all our mods, especially @WascallyWabbit for always being helpful and keeping us up-to-date with the latest.

I would like to also nominate @RunsWivScissors (GB1) who over the past years has also contributed a lot to answering questions and who has also made countless banners, a hobby I dare to dabble and contribute in when time allows it with negligible success :D  
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 08.11.2018
    I nominate >
     1. @farmerjohn 22 (US1) , for being a kind and generous guy with Awesome Signatures, :smile: 
    2. @WascallyWabbit for Helping Me when I needed it, a Wonderful all around guy, :smile: 
    3. @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) what can I say except that I so Luv that web Site ! , :)

Image result for nominate people pics there My choices are in, :)
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'd like to add JVD to my original list as well. Always knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
  • First in my nominations has to be:
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) When I open the game, the next tab I open is her site - I reference it constantly as I play. She also helps quite a bit with answers here, and isn't afraid to ask the tough questions when needed! :) 

The 2nd tab I open, and my 2nd nomination, is: 
    @Southern (US1) for the calendar! Sooo easy to read and the color coding helps so much! Also, the immense help Southern gives to us in the forums.

next would be @farmerjohn 22 (US1) , @artful (US1) , @JVD (US1) , and @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  for their delightful answers to questions here, and they always make me either laugh or smile. :)

Finally, @WascallyWabbit , @RowdyRac , and @CM_Hunter for always going to bat for us. I may not always like the answers - but they always try their best to help us players as much as they possibly can.
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    I have spent time thinking, considering, weighing and find that I can´t put one above the other.

So the only vote I can give is a # 1 vote to all our moderators. For their patiences and effort handling our inputs and questions. I can imagine that it is tough at times being the go-between between us and GGS and then having to pass on GGS´s mostly vage answers and decisions. You guys are doing a great job! Thank you :smile:

Cheers
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I also would like to add FarmerJohn to the list and say Thank you to him in this thread. The times I've asked for help in the forum FarmerJohn has always answered.  He gets my VOTE!

Congrats to all those that received decos ....  it's good to know there is always someone out there to help us!

• ~ New Year's Honors List ~

Greetings EN Community,

Well we made it to 2019 & though 2018 did not turn out to be as problem-free as we hoped for, we do slowly see changes happening & remain optimistic for 2019.

One thing that has not changed & hopefully never will, is the strength & dedication of our EN Community, you have all been as awesome as always & a few of you have stood out with your fellow Community members & been nominated for an extra little thank you from them, in appreciation for your community spirit. In addition to the nominations, we have also included grrr (NL1) for his help with our Dutch players.

The first recipients of this "Colorful Signpost" Community deco are;

(in the order in which they were nominated)

farmerjohn 22 (US1)
    Southern (US1)
    Lylu (INT1)
    SuzyQ22 (US1)
    artful (US1)
    CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 
    Uncle John (GB1)
    Data King (US1)
    MRG1 (US1)
    JVD (US1)
    Michiru (GB1)
    aaabbb1 (INT1)
    RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    grrr (NL1)

Well done all of you & a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that helps out on the forums
    & for the nominations for your CMs & Mods, we were touched that you included us. :)       

All the best for 2019 - Happy Farming Everyone!

~ This thread remains open all year, so feel free to add nominations at anytime ~

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) @Southern (US1) @Lylu (US1) @SuzyQ22 (US1) @artful (US1)
    @CrazyBigFarm55 (US1) @Uncle John (GB1) @Data King (US1) @MRG1 (US1)
    @JVD (US1) @Michiru (GB1 @aaabbb1 (INT1) @RunsWivScissors (GB1) @grrr (NL1) 
    Your decos should be credited today

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 14.01.2019
    Oh wow Thank you so much :)
    Congrats! to the other very helpful players ;)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Congrats to all winners :)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you so very, very much!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    WOW, thank you all very much! :)

and a big congrats to all the others on the list who are so very helpful here in the forum!

And a big thank you to all those who are not on the list, as each and every one of you are helpful in one way or another here as well!!

Happy Farming! :)
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    Wow, that is unexpected! Thank you very much! :):):)
  • Woohoo!! Thankyou! yeahyeahyeah photo springengif

Congratulations to everyone else, very well deserved & thanks to everyone who helps out on the forums, special thanks also to anyone that asked a question that I knew the answer to!

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Thank you! Couldn't figure out where that little deco came from, thought it was compensation for something.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.01.2019
         Thank you so much!      Like our wonderful Moderators, I also feel that our EN community is the best!                                                                 Congratulations to all the other honorees!  You rock!  animated-cheerleading-smiley-image-0004

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

Thank you very much everyone who voted for me, I love the new deco and it looks great on my MF.

Congratulations to all the other winners, you are all much more worthy than I am due to your knowledge of the game and your willingness to share that knowledge with others. Where I just put all that information all together and hopefully make it easer to find.

On the other hand I do spend most of my free time on reasearch to put on my website so perhaps I am worthy lol and the time it takes to keep things updated. In all. The CrazyBigfarm wouldn't be what it is without all of you.

edited 15.01.2019
    Oh @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)   You "ARE" so "WORTHY".

Thanks for the deco I haven't seen yet, although it sounds like I might be liking it.  Gonna have to go check in quick!  :):smiley:

Thanks for the nomination and congrats to everyone on the list as well.  I also concur with others, this community is about everyone who comes here to learn, and to help others when there is a question to ask, and sometimes feels like I don't want to ask because I think it's a dumb one, lol.  Always graciously answered here.

And finally, I hope each every one of the mods got a deco as well for all of their efforts here in the forums.  Suzy!

Edit:  Such a cute little deco, it makes a perfect directional map for my "Shimmering Stallion Family Entertainment Park".  It's on my main farm behind the "Earth Dog Statue".  Thanks so much!
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
    edited 15.01.2019
    Let me tell you all about your awesome website.  I played for a few months and was referred to your site a few times but I was a low level player (still am--Well Kind-Of) and I wasn't really interested in it honestly.  I wasn't really into the game until I realized if I used your site for things like events such as, camping, etc, I could know in advance what I needed to hold back, and what I needed to make a lot of.  So, because of all your time spent putting that together it allowed me to finish events much easier and I am thankful for that.

I am also thankful to everyone who contributes to the info needed to add to the website, which is what makes this community so "AWESOME!"

• Well done to all recipients. I look forward to reading your helpful advice and insights during 2019. 
    WascallyWabbit may I take this opportunity to thank you for keeping us updated on everything that happened over the Chjristmas/New Year period. The more information that we get the happier we all will be and you kept us really well informed. I hope that you keep up this great work:)  I also think you should get a Christmas Bonus from your bosses for doing such a great job. Have a great year Wabbit!
    Well done to all recipients. I look forward to reading your helpful advice and insights during 2019. 
    WascallyWabbit may I take this opportunity to thank you for keeping us updated on everything that happened over the Chjristmas/New Year period. The more information that we get the happier we all will be and you kept us really well informed. I hope that you keep up this great work:)  I also think you should get a Christmas Bonus from your bosses for doing such a great job. Have a great year Wabbit!
    RutRo, I'm in trouble now!   :p
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Thank you, this was completely unexpected.  I logged in and said "Dang, where'd this deco come from?" :)

Congrats to all the other honorees, and many thanks to our Mods & CMs who do this day in and day out while keeping all of us on the straight & narrow and the forums clean & organized. :smile: 

It is an honor to serve the EN community. :)
  • Yay to all the acknowledged! Thanks for your initiative and guidance. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Thank you! Couldn't figure out where that little deco came from, thought it was compensation for something.
    That was me as well  hahaha
    Thank you all for the nomination and my apologies to everyone on the list that I didn't nominate. You have all helped me over the years and I shall plead old age as my excuse for not thinking of you all.   :¬)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239

Your decos should be credited today

WOW I too was wondering where that lovely signpost came from!
    Thank you so very much @WascallyWabbit <3<3<3

This discussion has been closed.