Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Many, many, many, many thanks!!

I, also, am realy honoured and very suprised, indeed.

Thank you for all kind words and of course congratulations to all winners.

Best, wishes.
  • micky mouse (INT1)micky mouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 107
    Congratulations to all of you.Your help and advice is appreciated very much.Thank you for all your efforts.
  • Well done to you all & keep up the good work!!
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 25.01.2018
    Thank you @Data King (US1), @Jiesta (NL1), @Keldeo (IN1) and @Prince Manish 3 for nominating me. That was very kind of you all.

I'd also like to thank our MODs that do an awesome job here the forums, Thank you.
    A big thank you for your time and dedication. My co-op uses your link multiple times daily. We reference your link of information for practically every issue that arises before we branch out. You are like a silent partner in our little co-op. Thank you for your generosity, time and love of the game. This is the only game I play. I was recently elected to take over leadership in our Green Giants co-op. You make my job as leader easier. Thank you CrazyBigFarm55 for all the hard work. It is my goal to one day be a moderator. I will keep working and hope to join the ranks in the future. 

Have a super great day and Happy Farming.
    IceeMimi
    Green Giants
  • Gincopr (US1)Gincopr (US1) US1 Posts: 46
    Congrats Everybody!  
  • Greetings EN Community!

We love to show our appreciation to our wonderful Community members
    & we felt that there are lots more of you who deserve some recognition.

So we have created a new "Community Helper" badge

The first recipients are those people who have been nominated on this thread by all of you
    & their badges have been credited today - Congratulations if you got one!

We will be awarding more over time
    Please feel free to continue posting your nominations for anyone that you think should have one
    but check their profile first, in case they already got one one.  :)
  • I do commend all the CMs and there almost thankless job! still wonder how they turn on there computers some mornings with all the GGS and peoples  crap that goes on!

• To The Wonderful Big Farm EN Community!

In January 2019 we would like to do another "New Year's Honors List" 
    so here is your chance to nominate those Community members, 
    who you feel deserve an extra bit of recognition & appreciation, 
    for their contribution towards making this the best BF Community!
    (Not that we are at all biased with that claim hehe)  ;) 

Post your nominations below & it would be helpful (and nice),

if you could add a couple of words to say why you have chosen them.

Thank you all!  <3

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    There are so many that share their knowledge, expertise & wisdom on the forums, that it's very hard to pick just one or two.  However, I would be highly remiss if I didn't nominate @farmerjohn 22 (US1) for his hard work, talent, and relentless dedication to the EN forum members in creating signatures for anyone who asks. You'd be hard pressed to read just about any thread on the forum without seeing someone sporting a FarmerJohn signature. :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.11.2018
    There are so many that share their knowledge, expertise & wisdom on the forums, that it's very hard to pick just one or two.  However, I would be highly remiss if I didn't nominate @farmerjohn 22 (US1) for his hard work, talent, and relentless dedication to the EN forum members in creating signatures for anyone who asks. You'd be hard pressed to read just about any thread on the forum without seeing someone sporting a FarmerJohn signature. :)
    @Southern (US1) Thank you so much for your nomination, Southern. You've got me blushing right now. 

I would also like to nominate a player who takes the time to answer any questions about the game that any player may have. Who is this player?  Why our good friend Southern, of course! animated-dancing-smiley-image-0005 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

It is so hard to pick just 1 or 2 but I'll try and keep my list short.

By far my #1 nominee would have to be @Southern (US1)

She goes above and beyond helping other players every day with her Events calendar, helpful spreadsheets and simply giving correct answers that you can understand.

other nominees would be...

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) Not only has he spent many hours of his own free time to bring others some fantastic signatures he is always willing to share some helpful advice.

@Lylu (INT1) Is always seen on the forum with correct answers that can be understood and some helpful point-blank advice.

@SuzyQ22 (US1) Is always seen on the forum with answers that can be understood and some helpful advice.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    How to pick, so many great players
    @Southern (US1)  -  numbers are us - sensible conclusions drawn here
    @artful (US1)  -  so knowledgeable and nice with it !
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  -  what a web site !!!   Stunningly useful
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)  - always kind, always informative

(I might add some more yet)

• forest333888 (INT1)forest333888 (INT1) Posts: 332
    edited 03.11.2018
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) For creating an awesome website, i always go and check it to decide what difficulty level I should choose on an event.

@Southern (US1)  Thanks for providing a calendar and always very helpful.

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)  Very knowledgeable and helpful. (great signatures too! )

@SuzyQ22 (US1)  Always ready to help.

@artful (US1)  Very helpful and always learn a lot from your comments.

Edit:

@WascallyWabbit for providing helpful tips and being a great friend to everybody.

i was rushed this morning but i completely agree with what @Southern (US1)
     said in the next comment and even for old players it can be a very important site to all bigfarm players.

Post edited by forest333888 (INT1) on
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 07.11.2018
    I'm embarrassed that I didn't mention this in my first post, because it was so obvious that I basically missed my nose for it being on my face - but @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)'s website is a resource that goes far beyond "just" the EN community, and encompasses the entire Big Farm playerbase.  So many rely on her site, from new players to old hands, for helpful tips, information, and reference material that it should be deemed a "Critical Resource" for Big Farm players.  I can't thank her enough for being there for us, with an easy-to-navigate site chock-full of information that I reference on an almost-daily basis.

Others that are very helpful and informative on the forums include (but by no means are limited to!) are @Uncle John (GB1), @SuzyQ22 (US1), @Data King (US1), @artful (US1).. And of course we'd be NOWHERE without our fabulous moderators, @WascallyWabbit & @RowdyRac and our beloved CM's @CM_Hunter & @Keledar , who's work *behind* the scenes and on our behalf are greatly appreciated and often unrecognized. :)
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • farmerjohn22

Southern

CrazyBigFarm55

and our mod...Wascally Wabbit

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Definitely the one and only WascallyWabbit

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It goes without saying that CBF has gone beyond the call of duty with that website. Honestly, without it, I'm not sure how I could play the game.

Also adding Southern, Farmer John, and Uncle John who have each, on more than one occasion, come to my rescue without adding, "you dufus." LOL!
  • Three who stand out to me have all been mentioned before. Need I say more?
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    CrazybigFarm55 for her exceptional website
    WascallyWabbit for all his hard work keeping us updated 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 03.11.2018
    Like my friend Southern, I completely forgot to nominate the player who does the most for other players!  :o

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  Maybe because it's such a no-brainer. ;) Her tireless efforts to provide the players with the most accurate and up to date information about the game has made her website an invaluable resource for not only our players, but for the players who help other players. She took it upon herself to take up where Larino left off and beyond. I tell you one thing, if I were the big cheese at GGS, I would provide an ingame link to her site and pay her a monthly fee, by golly! animated-thumbs-smiley-image-0004 
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • I wanted to double check so that there wasn't any misunderstanding.    Are we to nominate people for their work in BF forum or do we also nominate people for their work within our own servers and coops ?
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @JanePlayer06 (US1)   nominate who you feel is the most helpful etc. here on the forum only! :smile:
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)

As I'm fairly new to big farm forums :)

took the time, to make a beautiful signature, to answer me how to set it up, and also shaped a profile picture while at it :))

Kuddo's <3
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
     I nominate and Thank you CrazyBigfarm55 (US1). My whole co-op relies on your website every day. We are so thankful for your huge effort.
  • My nomination is:

SuzyQ22 (US1)   She is very helpful to multiple Co Op's. She helps more than the average player and is very nice.
  • vision (GB1)vision (GB1) GB1 Posts: 19,016
    I nominate, with much thanks.....

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)  
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) 
    @Southern (US1) 

Of course, our mods Wabbit and Rowdy diligently help us anytime. 

:) 

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    All the words has allready been said.
    CrazyBigFarm for the most needed website and
    WascallyWabbit for all the personal help I get 

Love you two :))

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I nominate all of those people who point out to me (most graciously) that my question has already been answered and that had I only read more carefully I would have seen it, before then referring me back to the right comment.
  • synergylw (US1)synergylw (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    I would like to nominate CrazyBigfarm55.  Not only is she a great coop leader but her website is available to all players, helping everyone to navigate the game that is always changing.   She leads with kindness and being fair to all.  
This discussion has been closed.