Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I am so glad that CCs and other events are finally coming at a less frequent rate. Not!
  • @WascallyWabbit @CM_Hunter only 2 days till next month when can we expect to see calendar?
    Thanks
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    It'll probably be posted by the end of November. LOL
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Considering the pattern we have had so far this year, November will probably have a WWC. I want to earn as many coins as I can. To do that I need to prepare ahead of time for each event. I can't do that without a calendar. Please post one ASAP. At least for the first week!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 30.10.2018
    @NormaHelen (US1)

Yep, there's a WWC on the calendar starting Nov 1st.

Also a *note* HWE on the 1st.  I'll have a full calendar up in a few minutes.

Edit: *Note: Unknown at this time whether the HWE is going to be a Co-Op HWE or a Fishing HWE. Will have to wait for official word*

Edit #2: Looks like the HWE on the 1st is just going to be a plain, old-school HWE (not the Co-Op Style).. So no Fishing HWE for this month by the looks of it.  Sorry guys & gals, was a translation issue that I take full responsibility for* :)
    Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Wow @Southern (US1) you are on top of things!!  - where did you find the info?

I translated from the German forum. :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @NormaHelen (US1)

Yep, there's a WWC on the calendar starting Nov 1st.

Also a Fishing HWE on the 1st.  I'll have a full calendar up in a few minutes.
    A FHWE on the first??  C'mon, guys, we need more notice than this. Sheesh. Thank you, Southern, for finding out!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm well guess they usually write just: fleiß event and mean fishing HWE? Fleiß does not translate to fish :wink: Otherwise Fleiß translates to: Diligence event/Industry event. Ref google translate.

Cheers :)
    edited 30.10.2018
    hmm well guess they usually write just: fleiß event and mean fishing HWE? Fleiß does not translate to fish :wink: Otherwise Fleiß translates to: Diligence event/Industry event. Ref google translate.

@Summer (SKN1)

Good catch, Summer.

It may not be a Fishing HWE after all.

In the October Calender, the Fishing HWE is: "fleißevent Fischen" and "FleiBevent Bundnis" is a Co-Op HWE.

Since they only have "FleiBevent" listed, it could be either a Fishing OR a Co-Op HWE (Edit: Or, as we may have finally determined, just a regular, old-style HWE. See below).

Still wouldn't hurt to be prepared until we find out officially which one it's going to be. :)

They do have "FleiBevent Bundnis" (which is the Co-Op HWE) listed on the 21st though, and no other HWE's listed for the month, so it's still a pretty good chance of a Fishing HWE on the 1st unless we're just not going to have one for the entire month.

Post edited by Southern (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    maybe it is just a regular individual HWE?
    edited 30.10.2018
    JVD (US1) said:
    maybe it is just a regular individual HWE?
    Lemme check some old calendars..

@JVD (US1)

I think you're right - it's just a plain, old-style HWE. So no Fishing HWE for this month. :(

Sorry guys and gals, my bad - translation issue. :)

Everything else SHOULD be accurate though.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you @Southern (US1) 
    Very disappointing, no FHWE. I believe we need to know why it´s not on the calender. Could you, please, get us an answer Wascally Wabbit?

Cheers :smile:
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    Very disappointing, no FHWE. I believe we need to know why it´s not on the calender. Could you, please, get us an answer Wascally Wabbit?

You did get the answer in another topic, they're a developing a new style of the fish market and more pounds to get your boats fishing from. Also more boats. :D:smile:

• Happy Holidays? :neutral:

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

Happy Holidays? :neutral:

:smiley: Good 1
     use any Co op event for CHWE  :|
    edited 31.10.2018

You did get the answer in another topic, they're a developing a new style of the fish market and more pounds to get your boats fishing from. Also more boats. :D:smile:

Thank you FastSylvia (NL1). But I believe that was the reason why we didn´t get FHWE in September. We did get one in October so why not also now for November..... I wonder(ed).

PS Could you, please, point me in the direction of that thread you mention?
    Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    edited 31.10.2018
    Hi @Summer (SKN1)

You might want to start with this thread:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/173140/feedback-your-deep-sea-fishing-ideas/p1

It is very frustrating the way GGS treats players but unless every player was prepared not to play for one day to send a message to the powers that be, then nothing will change. That I'm afraid will never happen and even Tom Cruise would find that "Mission Impossible". The fishing is my favourite part of the game. Very challenging but very rewarding also.We can only hope they don't stuff it up.
    Thank you Man (AU1) :) hmm but that issss an old thread and doesn´t really answer why we do not get a FHWE in November. I guess FastSylvia (NL1) is refering to another thread? If so I sure would like to read it :) 

• Thank you Man (AU1) :) hmm but that issss an old thread and doesn´t really answer why we do not get a FHWE in November. I guess FastSylvia (NL1) is refering to another thread? If so I sure would like to read it :) 

@Summer (SKN1) We haven't been given a reason, other than the scheduler just did not add one. We did ask if one could be added to November, because of the WWC, but the CMs were told that it was not possible this month, but should be back next month.
    Thank you WascallyWabbit :smile:
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 15.11.2018
    Just took a good look at the calendar. SIX CO-OP EVENTS BACK TO BACK????!!!!! Are you trying to kill us? I'm in a top co-op where participation in co-op events is pretty much mandatory. Production on all of my farms comes to a screeching halt during the village fair and the other events are not much better. You have been repeatedly asked to back off on co-op events and you just keep piling on more!!
  • Just took a good look at the calendar. SIX CO-OP EVENTS BACK TO BACK????!!!!! Are you trying to kill us? I'm in a top co-op where participation in co-op events is pretty much mandatory. Production on all of my farms comes to a screeching halt during the village fair and the other events are not much better. You have been repeatedly asked to back off on co-op events and you just keep piling on more!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) As far as we know, it is intentional to always have a coop event running, Dennis made that clear on the video chat that he did last year, but they do want to add more variety, so that the same ones are not repeated so often, like CC, but with 3 of those this month, I would say they still have some work to do on that plan. :/
  • Just took a good look at the calendar. SIX CO-OP EVENTS BACK TO BACK????!!!!! Are you trying to kill us? I'm in a top co-op where participation in co-op events is pretty much mandatory. Production on all of my farms comes to a screeching halt during the village fair and the other events are not much better. You have been repeatedly asked to back off on co-op events and you just keep piling on more!!
    @farmgirlmimi43 (US1) As far as we know, it is intentional to always have a coop event running, Dennis made that clear on the video chat that he did last year, but they do want to add more variety, so that the same ones are not repeated so often, like CC, but with 3 of those this month, I would say they still have some work to do on that plan. :/

Unless you count the goldfish event, which is voluntary in my co-op, you do not have a co-op event running all of the time. CC, CHWE, and village fair often have non-co-op events between them and that is the way WE want it.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Here's the deal. What many people like about Oktoberfest is that is an annual event. Once a year. Just once a year. Something to look forward to. And because they like it, some might want it more often. But that defeats the joy of an annual event. Like that first ice cream cone. You like it so much, you go back for seconds and thirds and fourths, but pretty soon, you don't like ice cream cones that much and don't have another for a long time. It's called the law of diminishing returns.

You're killing us with all these events. I don't see that changing, unfortunately. But to repeat an annual event over and over is ridiculous.

I love Christmas, too, but I don't want to see it year 'round.
  • DemonR (GB1)DemonR (GB1) GB1 Posts: 43
    EVENT OVERLOAD.

Stop adding more events. We do not want them. We have had no time to accumulate the fish required for Oktoberfest. For heavens sake, somebody stop the madness.
    Just took a good look at the calendar. SIX CO-OP EVENTS BACK TO BACK????!!!!! Are you trying to kill us? I'm in a top co-op where participation in co-op events is pretty much mandatory. Production on all of my farms comes to a screeching halt during the village fair and the other events are not much better. You have been repeatedly asked to back off on co-op events and you just keep piling on more!!
    Please get Dennis to play the game actively himself so he understands the pain he is putting us through. Theory and practice are two different things!

Cheers :neutral:
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    The powers that be obviously never read books when they were children or they missed reading Aesop's Fables. Stories that taught children about general things in life like "The Goose That Laid The Golden Egg". Great reading especially for adults in our modern world and very good advice considering it comes from 500+ years BC.

Don't get it wrong GGS, we do like events but in your acts of "balancing" everything out, you fail to balance out what the good people who lay your golden eggs want.
Sign In to comment.