Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tasks for Oleg's Fishing Quest

Comments

• this didn't quite answer my question. I am only level 1 fishing. I can't fish because I have no line. I can't buy any line because I am not high enough level. is fishing dead? how can I get more line so I can fish so I can complete these activities
  • you should be able to buy simple line, which for some reason is on the last page, in fishing supplies on the line tab.
  • so what actually has to be completed to finish the learning to fish quest? I finally figured out how to fish....and have leveled up, but the quest doesn't say what actually has to be accomplished to complete it like other quests do...i.e. produce 5 hummus. Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread, so hopefully this gets seen. Thanks
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    so what actually has to be completed to finish the learning to fish quest? I finally figured out how to fish....and have leveled up, but the quest doesn't say what actually has to be accomplished to complete it like other quests do...i.e. produce 5 hummus. Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread, so hopefully this gets seen. Thanks
    @FarmerAmyH (US1)

You have to catch one fish in the pool.

You might be able to use Oleg's menu to (catch 10 bass in 10 minutes) to complete that quest, I'm not sure - but someone in my Co-Op said they were able to do it that way since manual fishing is a bit buggy at the moment (lines breaking too easily).
  • in what pool? it keeps taking me to the tank? I've caught lots of fish. yes, I think something is definitely fishy LOL
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    in what pool? it keeps taking me to the tank? I've caught lots of fish. yes, I think something is definitely fishy LOL
    The pools refer to the Deep sea fishing region.

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/dockyard.htm
  • so again, how do I complete the learning to fish? if I can't get to the pools without learning to fish, but I have to learn to fish in the pool? this is definitely poorly set up

• so again, how do I complete the learning to fish? if I can't get to the pools without learning to fish, but I have to learn to fish in the pool? this is definitely poorly set up

have you gone fishing yourself from the flower farm pier, using the fishing  rod from that ring menu, if i remember correctly that is where you have to do the learn to fish task.
  • yes, I have tried going there directly. I have tried using the quest button to take me there. I've caught several fish. do I have to fill my bucket? reach a certain level? I just don't understand and the quest doesn't tell me what has to be accomplished. fishing is an effort in frustration, so I don't spend very much time on it, but it seems to be never ending.
  • what does you task say,is the first part Tell Oleg to fish for bass    for that  you need to click on the fish on the ring menu and then click on the  first fish( the bass 10 min) and let oleg fish.

yes, I have tried going there directly. I have tried using the quest button to take me there. I've caught several fish. do I have to fill my bucket? reach a certain level? I just don't understand and the quest doesn't tell me what has to be accomplished. fishing is an effort in frustration, so I don't spend very much time on it, but it seems to be never ending.
    Have a good look through this http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm
    once you complete this then the deep sea fishing region will open ;)
  • 3):
    Learn how to fish
    Reward: 5 Simple line and 5 Small minnow hook
    Tell Oleg to fish for bass
    Reward: 1 Reed pole and 1 Spinning reel
    Start your training
    Reward: 5 Simple line and 5 Small minnow hook

Start your training is the part that will not complete....I will try fishing from the main farm as suggested in one of the replies above...I don't think I've tried there yet
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    To start your training you have to tell Oleg to fish for fishing XP.
    Click on the fish on the right hand side of the ring menu, select the XP tabin te window that opens and send Oleg fishing.

• i've already sent oleg fishing. it's the next part...start your training. tried fishing off the main farm, that didn't work either
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @FarmerAmyH (US1)

Training, not fishing.

• ok. will try that. :=)
  • THANK YOU!!!! finally completed that one. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I'm Level 30 and I'm at Task 25 - buy a wooden pole and a large bucket.  Got the wooden pole but it won't let me buy the large bucket.  I got more than enough to buy at least 10 of them but I can't buy one single blasted bucket.  What's the deal?
  • you have to buy the medium till medium bucket level 5
  • Mariko (US1)Mariko (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    I am stack again. I don't have any line to go fishing myself. All of them are used up. 
    According to Olga's 26 tasks list. I am on: 5): Donate 20 kg of carp - roll up your sleeves!! 
    How do I get Carp, which is not listed on Olga's fishing list so I can not ask him to fish for me.
    Also I don't have anymore fishing line to go fishing myself either.
    I am just started on Level 7.... I can not buy any supplies until I reach Level 10..How do I move forward now.

I am stack again. I don't have any line to go fishing myself. All of them are used up. 
    According to Olga's 26 tasks list. I am on: 5): Donate 20 kg of carp - roll up your sleeves!! 
    How do I get Carp, which is not listed on Olga's fishing list so I can not ask him to fish for me.
    Also I don't have anymore fishing line to go fishing myself either.
    I am just started on Level 7.... I can not buy any supplies until I reach Level 10..How do I move forward now.

Have a look through this

http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg.htm
  • how do I find a list of tasks needed to be able to buy boats. 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 06.02.2019
    how do I find a list of tasks needed to be able to buy boats. 
    @gtonanna67 (US1)   Right here..........

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/farm/dockyard/task_list.htm

• jsglow (US1)jsglow (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Right now I am on task #23.  Had not known of their importance until reading this thread.  Of course I've accomplished many along the way without taking note.  Can I assume that each of the tasks 1-22 have already been completed?  Said another way, am I sure the tasks on the regular farm are done satisfactorily because I'm up at #23?
  • Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    If the game is asking you to do task 23, then you must have completed the earlier tasks.  :)
  • jsglow (US1)jsglow (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Cool. I've progressed through all tasks.  Have opened dockside.  Thanks!
  • how do I use the large minnow hook
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    how do I use the large minnow hook
    If you have one then you'll have to put it in your tackle box.

https://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg_tackle_box.htm
  • susanac (US1)susanac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    RowdyRac said:
    This is a list of 26 tasks that need to be completed before the dockyard will unlock/be usable.

The first small picture indicates the farm on which the task will appear (in the left hand task bar).
    The second picture shows what the task will look like  (when it presents in the left hand task bar).

1.)   Find the Fisherman
         Reward: Small bucket (level 1) 1x and Small tackle box (level 1) 1x

2.)   Donate eggs 10x and corn 10x
         Reward: Reed pole 1x

3.)  
         i.) Learn how to fish
             Reward: Simple line 5x and Small minnow hook 5x
         ii.) Tell Oleg to fish for bass
             Reward: Reed pole 1x and Spinning reel 1x
         iii.) Start your training
             Reward: Simple line 5x and Small minnow hook 5x

4.)   Fish for 150 kg of bass
         Reward: FXP 2,500x

5.)   Donate 20 kg of carp
         Reward: Small minnow hook 20x and FXP 750x

6.)   Donate 80 kg of bluefish
         Reward: FXP 3,500x

7.)   Fish for 150 kg of bass
         Reward: Dollars 10,000x and FXP 2,500x

8.)   Donate 48 kg of bass and 20 kg of bluefish
         Reward: FXP 8,500x and Simple grouper bait 4x

9.)   Donate 75 kg of carp and 150 kg of bass
         Reward: FXP 10,000x and Dollars 20,000x

10.)   Donate 84 kg of bluefish
         Reward: FXP 2,500x

11.)   Donate 250 kg of catfish
         Reward: FXP 3,500x

12.)   Donate 32 kg of pickerel
         Reward: Thin monofilament line 10x and FXP 2,500x

13.)   Fish for 150 kg of carp, 230 kg of pickerel, 150 kg of bonito
         Reward: FXP 1,500x and Dollars 15,000x

14.)   Buy simple bass bait 1x and Use simple bass bait 1x
         Reward: FXP 5,000x and Sophisticated catfish bait 5x

15.)   Fish for 150 kg of catfish and 210 kg of bonito
         Reward: Sophisticated bonito bait 6x and FXP 4,000x

16.)   Fish for 230 kg of mahi-mahi
         Reward: FXP 4,000x and Sophisticated mahi-mahi bait 5x

17.)   Fish for 140 kg of bass and Donate eggs 140x
         Reward: Sophisticated bonito bait 6x and FXP 1,500x

18.)   Produce milk 150x
         Reward: Dollars 20,000x

19.)   Harvest wheat 150x
         Reward: Dollars 35,000x

20.)   Fish for 150 kg of bluefish and Donate apples 150x
         Reward: FXP 4,500x and Dollars 10,000x

21.)   Buy simple sturgeon bait 1x & Use simple sturgeon bait 1x
         Reward: FXP 4,500x

22.)   Buy drag reel 1x and medium monofilament line 1x
         Reward: FXP 12,000x

23.)   Donate 640 kg of sturgeon and 240 kg of pickerel
         Reward: FXP 35,000x

24.)   Donate 64 kg of bonito and 690 kg of sturgeon

25.)   Buy large bucket 1x and wooden pole 1x

26.)   Buy large minnow hook 1x and Use large minnow hook 1x
         Reward: FXP 4,500x

Compiled by Black-.-Angel

After completing Oleg's tasks the dockyard will be unlocked, you will have 8 tasks to complete there.

1.) Buy 1 motorboat
        Reward: 15,000 FXP

2.) Send your boat fishing
        Reward: 22,500 FXP

3.) Produce 10 chum
        Reward: 33,750 FXP

4.) Buy experienced deck hands x1
        Reward: 50,630 FXP

5.) Collect 50 shrimp
        Reward: 75,950 FXP

6.) Catch 25 lobsters
        Reward: 113,900 FXP

7.) Have 4 trawlers (level 6)
        Reward: 170,860 FXP

8.) Have 4 sonars
        Reward: 256,300 FXP

Compiled by Yalenka

• susanac (US1)susanac (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Hi. 
    I have been looking for the boats for a week or so. Didn't get any of Oleg's Quests and have a quest asking for carps. Dockyard seems closed , only info shows. No sign of dingy. Please help. thank you
Sign In to comment.