Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HTML Feedback

Comments

• eug1 (NL1)eug1 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 11,434
    Some kind of problem I have seen during the Vilage fair. After opening the screen a few times, all of a sudden the background has gone. Also lots of the text is invisible. I can't see for example the amount of goods that has to be harvested. When I switch to Flash the screen is normal. Back in HTML gives the problem again.
  • debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    not sure if this has been reported already ... a little spot the difference game ... coop champs trophy is missing in the html version, is there in flash.
    Using Google chrome Version 70.0.3538.77

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Same as above... in  html no coop champ trophy.

Also, in html timers get stuck for all the farms on the right side bar, including the VF. for the horse farm with nothing but the mine running, the side bar does not even show the time remaining for the mine to complete.
  • Ongoing HTML issues: (1) Fishing Region "pools" flash when one tries to see what's in the pools.  Related: no sword/salmon/cod pools for 3 days now.  (2) NEW: watered trees, logged out and back in about 15 minutes later (all AFTER the 6PM EDT "day" change...), trees show not being watered, and error message when try to water again.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    http://prntscr.com/lbekb6
    Look at this it won't show me any book and I can't play on flash on chorome and yes its update solo flash also not working what to do
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    not sure if this has been reported already ... a little spot the difference game ... coop champs trophy is missing in the html version, is there in flash.
    We had noticed that one, I choose to believe the trophy comes with a stealth mode like Predator and in HTML it's watching from the trees.

Or maybe it's an HTML bug ^^ Thanks for the reports!

Ongoing HTML issues: (1) Fishing Region "pools" flash when one tries to see what's in the pools.  Related: no sword/salmon/cod pools for 3 days now.  (2) NEW: watered trees, logged out and back in about 15 minutes later (all AFTER the 6PM EDT "day" change...), trees show not being watered, and error message when try to water again.
    Hey there, can you let us know which browser and browser version you're using? Thanks!
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    The feedback Html problems all seem to be roughly the same ones of around a dozen issues 

What i have observed apart from none of them being fixed is that there appears to be less downtimes for fixes  than ever before.

I agree the firm has to fix the bigger issues over the smaller ones but it really seems that nothings changing at all 

There is certainly a massive communication issue between what has and is being done 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I haven't seen this problem with the HTML reported, so here goes......  Sometimes the audio of the background music is interrupted when you click to harvest something, then starts again from the beginning. I know a lot of players turn off the audio, but I keep it on while playing.   B)
  • I don't care to read all the posts and haven't bothered to check if it is a Flash issue also, but with that said....

When running the Farm Flash tractor to get extra product from the Bakery I get a second sell off window, which I "X" out of since it is for 175 more and I want a full barn. I don't receive the extra product. Running Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10.
  • I don't care to read all the posts and haven't bothered to check if it is a Flash issue also, but with that said....

When running the Farm Flash tractor to get extra product from the Bakery I get a second sell off window, which I "X" out of since it is for 175 more and I want a full barn. I don't receive the extra product. Running Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10.
    +1
  • HTML BUG= when using html I get a lag time in chat and it also will not let me click on a players name in a mission for information..Staying with flash.
    I'm using chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 
  • I haven't read all the posts, but I like to farm in full screen but in HTML I can't.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I have been playing in the Flash Version for Big Farm, but this morning when I logged into My game I was working on My main farm and noticed that My Curser changed into the ( I ) , I was like omg this is happening in flash now, then I noticed that My game was in HTML again, how is that possible when I Myself did not go back to HTML? , I logged out and went back to Flash, cause Apparently the Curser problem is still not fixed in HTML, I still have Windows Edge 44 for My computer.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Did the game suddenly and automatically revert to HTML5?  I HAD mine set to flash.  Wondered why today some slight things were different.  And the game was running absurdly slow.  Then I looked up and saw it's set to HTML.   I switched it back and it's running better again.   Is this going to happen often?  Was there some upgrade that reset things?
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Did the game suddenly and automatically revert to HTML5?  I HAD mine set to flash.  Wondered why today some slight things were different.  And the game was running absurdly slow.  Then I looked up and saw it's set to HTML.   I switched it back and it's running better again.   Is this going to happen often?  Was there some upgrade that reset things?
    Same issue, the game has reverted to html5 and doesn't load properly now... it gets to "loading game assets" popup and locks up, I finally got it back to flash after waiting an eternity for the game to load
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    I have already reported here the same issue as above- game opens automatically in HTML sometimes. That happened again yesterday, & this time it has made me lose handbook sale offers. My coopmembers announce offers when it comes on, and this morning about ten a donkey handbook sale was notified in chat. My game in HTML did not show that offer. I got it when I switched back to flash. Last night there was a considerable time when I was the only senior player online, and there was no offer. How do I know I did not miss out anything?
      I think this is quite a major issue and should be looked into immediately.
      I have already given out the specifications of the chrome version I use a couple of times.
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    Hate it. Logs me in to html but I reload to flash. I can't use my touchscreen unless it's flash and that is important to me.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Seems admins aren't going to answer this.   Too busy working on ways to make this game subscription, paid.
    Phoey.  
  • Seems admins aren't going to answer this.   Too busy working on ways to make this game subscription, paid.
    Phoey.  
    HTML was set as the default when it was released, if you switch to Flash & stay on it, then it will continue to login on Flash, unless something happens to reset it again - Mine was on Flash on Firefox & it did login to HTML a few days ago, I have no idea why, but I went back to Flash & it has been ok since, so I doubt that it is anything that needs "fixing".
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    sorry i did not read all comments and i have only played on HTML5 two times because the game sent me there i dont like the way it looks like it is out of focus but the reason why i had to switch back to flash both times is because when i click on the name list for missions i can not click on the players names to open there stats and for me personally is very important to me and one of my most favorite things to do on here which i understand sounds weird but please fix this bug thankyou  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    sorry i did not read all comments and i have only played on HTML5 two times because the game sent me there i dont like the way it looks like it is out of focus but the reason why i had to switch back to flash both times is because when i click on the name list for missions i can not click on the players names to open there stats and for me personally is very important to me and one of my most favorite things to do on here which i understand sounds weird but please fix this bug thankyou  
    In the listings of players in the mission, try the "participation" column where the colored dots are shown. Click there to see the players stats & which co op they may belong to. ;)
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    I have tried htlm on firefox , mozilla and google chrome the visuals are bad  and the lag is worse , I dont know if the servers are not equiped to initiate the change , but at this point  the user interface is horrific and well under par , please recitfy as i can not play otherwise.
  • wamoe (US1)wamoe (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Google Chrome, Version 70.0.3538.77 (64-bit)

Cant cut or copy text from in game mail, chat, or any where else I am able to when using the flash version.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Google Chrome, Version 70.0.3538.77 (64-bit)

Cant cut or copy text from in game mail, chat, or any where else I am able to when using the flash version.
    @wamoe (US1)

You have to use CONTROL+C and CONTROL+V to copy/paste with HTML version.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    In the listings of players in the mission, try the "participation" column where the colored dots are shown. Click there to see the players stats & which co op they may belong to. ;)
    Sorry not sure what you mean but if you mean the pop up after you click on it that gives every one amounts and if they have shelved or not then yes that is exactly what I am doing and it will not work
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    edited 12.11.2018
    System - HTML on Chrome 70.0.3538.102 

Noticed it a few days ago. The ship timer shows the ship departing in a few hours but the ship isn't showing at the dock. If you select the dock you get the correct menu to add items to the ship. Exit the menu without adding anything = still no ship. If you do add items the ship shows up about 50% of the time.
    Log out, clear all caches and log in. Ship shows up for the first time, then it's gone again and the cycle repeats.
    When it does show up, sometimes it's in the lower slip, next it will be in the upper one. 

Post edited by Tralfazz (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Yep, happens to me quite often. Ghost ship, perhaps? :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Sorry not sure what you mean but if you mean the pop up after you click on it that gives every one amounts and if they have shelved or not then yes that is exactly what I am doing and it will not work
    You have to click on the dot, red or green, any where else on the line doesn't work.

• Hi Everyone,

You can post your HTML feedback here, we want to know what you think as well as any bugs or issues that you come across.

WHEN POSTING ABOUT A BUG OR PROBLEM
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE INCLUDE WHICH BROWSER YOU ARE USING

Thankyou :)
    It is horrible... My boat  and the viking wheel can't be seen....I hate it....needs LOTS of work
  • CM Hunter, I play on a touch screen  computer not a mobile device, the fact that the touch screen doesn;t work and rhe curser still gets stuck in various places in a fist when you try to move around much makes these search events almost impossible
This discussion has been closed.