Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Add Cooperative Transfer to the game

edited 21.10.2018 in Suggestions
Hi everyone 😊 , in the cooperative team, we work together in projects and searches and everything related to the village , why there is no way to help anyone of the team if he or she need our help in any kind of their personal tasks , the cooperative means together in everything there is no place for selfish ,so its big than personal benefit , if i could help you without any price or personal benefit why not ? 
i suggest add transfer way to send the farm productions between cooperative team, so what is your opinion in my suggestion  ;) .

Post edited by green hand (INT1) on

Comments

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi everyone 😊 , in the cooperative team, we work together in projects and searches and everything related to the village , why there is no way to help anyone of the team if he or she need our help in any kind of their personal tasks , the cooperative means together in everything there is no place for selfish ,so its big than personal benefit , if i could help you without any price or personal benefit why not ? 
    i suggest add transfer way to send the farm productions between cooperative team, so what is your opinion in my suggestion  ;) .

wanted this for a long time 
  • edited 23.10.2018

wanted this for a long time 
    Yeah me too :) , i decided to write about it when a member of our team had a big problem in his task (was very big) , and he can't be online for a long time because of his work :( , so if there was any transfer way to send products for him from other members he was finish his task in a little time :) .
    Post edited by green hand (INT1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This has been asked for a number of time usually meet with the same reply. It would "unbalance" the flow of the game. One of the strategies of the game is how much time one has to play. Seeing this is a log term game, those that can can spend more time on the game will progress quicker & are able to do the tasks & events with in the time allotted once they get their farms up some.
Sign In to comment.