Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative Projects

For farmers that participate in Co-op projects, how about adding a prize as well instead of just earning red shovels or Fork/Shovel by include a decoration and or Cash/Gold. Create some new prizes/decorations and events as well..

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The research it self will be a benefit to the whole co op & it's members ;)
  • Colwell (US1)Colwell (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Regarding the cooperative projects, when you give to the collection details, it would be nice if each box was cumulative instead of having one member add all the items needed.  Example:  registers needed for egg scramble is 1050, i only had 950, so someone could just add 100 and it would be completed easily.
  • aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Regarding the cooperative projects, when you give to the collection details, it would be nice if each box was cumulative instead of having one member add all the items needed.  Example:  registers needed for egg scramble is 1050, i only had 950, so someone could just add 100 and it would be completed easily. 

That would make it easier for new players that have the task of adding a collectible too. In my opinion they get the task way tooo soon and the collectibles are high for new players in projects in a coop where the players are high levels.
Sign In to comment.