Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fishing Hard Worker Event

Comments

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    @WascallyWabbit Leave these matters and tell us the date of FHWE please.

Ye hoi na kam ki bat lol
    Sahi h but no hindi in forum LOL
  • Until we get some confirmed info on Monday, all I can say for sure is what I already posted, that it won't be for at least another week. I could guess that it might be somewhere between the 10th - 12th, but its better to wait for the calendar. :smile:
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    @WascallyWabbit
    Don't worry about the gremlins, it's the tanukis. When I lived in Japan, I was in a 250 year old farmhouse in the mountains. Real live tanukis lived in the roof. Beautiful animals but the rukus they caused at night...  :):):)

And thanks for that answer.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit Leave these matters and tell us the date of FHWE please.

Ye hoi na kam ki bat lol
    Sahi h but no hindi in forum LOL
    Not Hindi but Urdu
    :t
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 28.07.2018
    Until we get some confirmed info on Monday, all I can say for sure is what I already posted, that it won't be for at least another week. I could guess that it might be somewhere between the 10th - 12th, but its better to wait for the calendar. :smile:
    Good enough for us to make a guesstimate (as in we won't have to start the oyster search quite as early.) Thanks, WW!
    Whew! More leeway than previously. Thanks @w@WascallyWabbit for the calendar and @Data King (US1) for posting here.
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    Please excuse this post if this issue has already been reported.

I woke up this morning with 7 something hours left on my clams, with the clock still counting down, but no clams left in the hopper and the fish order changed to salmon. The clams still had roughly 13 hours to go when I went to bed, so time shouldn't have run out for well into the morning. Luckily I did have salmon ready to go, but I added the amount of fish that I added so that the time would not run out overnight. Several times, with other HW events, I would come back to the game after being logged off and find that the order had changed or skipped a fish, leaving me with productions I wasn't ready for, and in each case the timer was at zero. I reported this problem because in this case the timer was still going, which I found really strange. The hopper order messes up a LOT for me, but never has the timer still been counting down with no fish left in the hopper (let me just repeat that there should still have been fish in the hopper).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know!
  • I woke up this morning ready to add swordfish and tuna only to discover it had changed overnight to herring and lobster, that will put an end to my ranking this time again
  • luvs2wolf64 (US1)luvs2wolf64 (US1) US1 Posts: 170
    I woke up this morning ready to add swordfish and tuna only to discover it had changed overnight to herring and lobster, that will put an end to my ranking this time again
    It happens to me in almost every HWE. I mean it hardly pays to have the next order ready and waiting if the next order is going to be completely different when you log on the next morning. I have no idea what sort of bug would cause an order switch (that seems in my case to randomly happen while the game is not loaded and I've been offline for more than a few minutes), but it would be nice if they would fix it before more people get aggravated and find another game to spend their time and money. 

I really enjoy this game, but bugs like this one are turning me off more every day.
  • Aard (US1)Aard (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Last time I tried the hard worker event and had to fish out all my fishing areas, I did that, but nothing showed up except more fish.  How do you get to oysters, herring, swordfish, etc?  I'm not even trying right now because of my last experience.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 13.08.2018
    HI Aard, you need to have the dockyard with your boat fleet.  Here is a link that will help you with that.

Check for all the links within this link.  Like Oleg's fishing tasks, etc.  It will give you all the info you need.

• Is there a chart somewhere with times, I screwed up today by adding 6 lobsters from emptying a pool and my time went from 15 hours down to 15 minutes for going from 9 to 10. it seems to be kind of drastic to me but I am not sure of the calculations.  I looked at Big crazy farm but the chart there doesn't really address time or I am not understanding it
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 15.08.2018
    Is there a chart somewhere with times, I screwed up today by adding 6 lobsters from emptying a pool and my time went from 15 hours down to 15 minutes for going from 9 to 10. it seems to be kind of drastic to me but I am not sure of the calculations.  I looked at Big crazy farm but the chart there doesn't really address time or I am not understanding it
    This is the chart you may be referring to.  It does go by your level of Fishing XP, find that and click on it so it opens up your fish requirements.      http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm

Next, this little blurb next to the chart for fish requirements says 

"oyster, clam, shrimp, tuna, herring can all be run safely at level 10."

• Hello everyone.
    Is it just me or do other poeple mis the FHWE (Fish Harder-werker event).
    I expected one last month, but is did not appear. Does any one know what has happend?
    Goerge seems to be werking overtime with his machine on the primary farm. 
    Not that I'm complaing. I like the HWE and the CHWE, but I also like the FHWE.

Please, please, please Good Game. May we have it back :)
    Greetings
    We've been asking what's up with it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I guess we shouldn't have told GG that we enjoy it. They always kill the events we like.
    I guess we shouldn't have told GG that we enjoy it. They always kill the events we like.

Truth!
  • Still waters run deep GG.
    Can you please explain to me what has happend to the FHWE? 
    I mean George is working overtime on the primary farm. His machine needs an (A.P.K  M.O.T  T.Ü.V) ,enz....
    My boats are full, but the market is slow. I need Goerges boxes to fill my production levels. I am itching for a bite!
    Please, please, please may we have a fish event this month?
    Greetings :)
  • JenK (NL1)JenK (NL1) NL1 Posts: 25
    We miss the HW fish also. Please let it return.
  • Yeah! I've been looking forward to it, where's the FHWE ??
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    When is the next one starting?

I've looked at the event calendar and it's nowhere to be seen...
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    We have been discussing that for weeks at -> Events Calendar - Discussion

Cheers :) 
  • Been keeping an eye on hard worker (fish) event......why , when salmon is required, are there no fishing grounds for salmon available, same happened with oysters. Seems a bit silly to have a item to collect yet no where to get them from!!!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Think of it as "challenging" rather than "silly"  lol
    At the start of the FHWE i have 14 boats, all full of fish, sitting at the dock. I've spent the previous 48 hrs filing them with some of everything. Once I can see what my crates are, I can empty the boats I am not going to need and send them off to get more of what I am going to need.
    Having said that, I have just spent 24 hrs desperately emptying pools with the 3 boats I had available in the hopes of getting just a few more lobster to get me up to 10 / second.   :¬(
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    That is a fair point , but to get shellfish pools you have to work the DSF as hard as you can , harder you fish , the more pools you get . As they stitched us up this time by changing order on the HWE's and cutting hours off the FHWE , its clearly going to get harder . Could always buy a little gold, 2 GML is not worth much , I just like the challenge .
    I do work those shellfish pools, but instead of getting more shellfish pools, I get herring pools or lobster pools. When I work those pools hard also, I get more lobster pools. LOL!  I usually get tons of lobster pools but no lobster contracts.  I wonder why?  Is there something wrong with lobsters that no one wants them and I have to direct sell them?   I don't even get lobsters in my line up during the FHWE!  :o
  • i agree, there is onece in a blue moon a lobster contract that pops up for me, but i always have hundreds and hundreds of lobster so it does not make a dent :(
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I just harvested my cod for FHWE. I got the counter to go to 11 (which is 10 +1) but the time went from 5hours+ down to 8min. WHY???
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    You can catch up on all about it here:

https://www.crazybigfarm.tk/events/hard_worker/FHWE.htm

Cheers :smile:
Sign In to comment.