Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20th - Let the Oktoberfest begin & more! - Discussion

1911»

Comments

• I have all of the Oktoberfest upgrades completed, so what can I do with the Ludwig Coins that are accumulating?  I have nearly 1M now with a long time to go.  
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138
    P.S. 
    There will be some added warrantee with the offer:-
    1. The friendship won't fade or shrink on repeated use.
    2. If you find the friendship unsatisfactory, you have option to replace it within 3 months of purchase.
    3. You can call the toll-free number ($$$$$$) in case you experience any technical fault in the friendship.

Special Offer: With every purchase of two boyfriends, you will get one girlfriend free
    This offer is for limited period only. So hurry before the stock of girlfriends is exhausted. 
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    What's that? :|
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    What's that? :|
    This is visitor points.

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Something useful or not? :/
    Something useful or not? :/
    Yes, 100 points for your customers, you did not have to give them any products to get the points.  You have served them with the gift from the lazy worker.  Good indeed!
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Could someone help me with a problem harvesting tomatoes.
    One member of our coop has a problem with this. She has a storage of 1350 and she must harvest  on 1 field 1584 tomatoes. So she cannot harvest this field.  Is there anything else you can do beside building up the storage? 
    @tatatatatatata (NL1) If this has not been fixed already, please send me the players name in a PM

Hi,, Have over 800k king Ludwig coins.. I have upgraded all my stalls.. So what happens to these coins, Are they going to be of any use??.. I thought that maybe we could get more storage??? Alas doesn't seem like this is going to happen.. Meanwhile the bugs are abound as usual.. GGS has decided to victimize one of the farms in my Coop - This farm has been blocked  (yes 2 farms - One is her daughters:-(((((( ) ..The person concerned has contacted support & received no reply.. So GGS are attacking families now .. THB I am feeling less inclined to be here myself
    @Bobby88 (AU1) Did your members, who are playing from the same household, register with support? If not, then you are being a bit harsh accusing them of "victimizing" and "attacking families" - They are continuously criticised for not taking action against multi accounts & then when they do, they get criticised for that too. If families do not register with them, it is their own fault if they get caught out & have the inconvenience of having to do a ticket.

@ everyone - The strange symbols appearing before names in your coops, is a known bug, which appeared back in the 1st HTML tests & was fixed, so its odd seeing it back again now, but at least they should know how to fix that one already. :smile:
    Hi WW .I have been playing this game now for over 3 yrs lvl419:-( This is the first time I have heard mention of Families having to register??? Since GGS have removed this farm from my Coop I have not purchased any gold nor will I until/if this travesty is rectified.. Obviously someone had an axe to grind & used it accordingly:-((((((..Which makes me sad & very suspicious of some of the players 
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hi WW .I have been playing this game now for over 3 yrs lvl419:-( This is the first time I have heard mention of Families having to register??? Since GGS have removed this farm from my Coop I have not purchased any gold nor will I until/if this travesty is rectified.. Obviously someone had an axe to grind & used it accordingly:-((((((..Which makes me sad & very suspicious of some of the players

@Bobby88 (AU1)   I've been playing for over 5 years now and it's been said in the forum many times that family members who use the same URL address to play the game need to notify Support to inform them of such. Otherwise it appears to them to be an individual player with multiple accounts, so you can understand why some family members get blocked from their farms. ;)

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Added to what farmerjohn said up there ^^^ (and in the case of players who do  not frequent the forums), it is also stipulated in the Terms of Service for Goodgame Studios. (see section 4.1)

These terms of service include very important information (for eg. that player account holders need to be 16 years or older, accounts cannot be transferred between players, login data may not be shared, players may not log into each other's farms, and so forth).

As with all terms and conditions of services provided it is incumbent upon the user of the service to familiarise him or herself with the details of the terms and conditions before making use of the service.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571

The amount is mediocre, yet I feel as if I've won the lottery! :D

• dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

Oktoberfest products are too expensive.  Workers give almost nothing.  
    All I do is to plant spring water for coins and upgrade the buildings and get hundreds of thousands of points from the upgrades.  
  • Hi guys,

Several posts have been removed from this thread for being off-topic.
  • It's been the fifth year I've been playing this game ... but I did not get a gift for the decoration .. :(
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    It's been the fifth year I've been playing this game ... but I did not get a gift for the decoration .. :(
    Hey there :) Sadly you didn't quite reach the 5 year mark, you're a few months shy at the moment. Next year though you'll have been playing 5 years with us ;)
    edited 10.10.2018
    No village happy on the the Oktoberfest deco's we worked so hard to earn?  Seems so strange to me this would not have been part of the deco, and one player has already noted, "it is a village event too!".
    Post edited by SuzyQ22 (US1) on
  • I did not get my 6 year flag.
    it was for doing it.
  • CM_HunterCM_Hunter Posts: 448
    I did not get my 6 year flag.
    it was for doing it.
    The falag was part of the Oktoberfest event and should have been given out. If you have not received something and you feel you should please do get in touch with the support team who can check why you didn't get it. I would recommend doing this as soon as you can as the longer its left the more difficult things become to check. Thanks a bunch!
  • It is very strange that a village evnt has decos  prizes with no village happiness. :neutral:
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Well at least they are valuable for the parts to build up another more desirable deco!   B)
    yes that is about all that their useful for, at least they give you more because their from oktoberfest so they give you more deco parts but if you work so hard on an events u should get a half-decent deco  :/
Sign In to comment.