Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flash Contest - EN Community Thanksgiving Party!

13»

Comments

• apple pie!! mmm
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514

Presenting The Delicious " Indian Thali "

This Thali have many type of vegetables like shahi panner , mix. veg. , potato cauliflower , bengal gram , rice , custard etc. and many types of roties like gram flour roti and assorted with spicy buttermilk , salad , chutney , ghee and sweet. 
    and for what celebration do you prepare all this goodness? It looks yummy
  • Alakazam (AU1)Alakazam (AU1) AU1 Posts: 44
    This is one of Australia's most loved deserts you will find it at Christmas the most its delicious - its also something used for Australia day 
  • Irene8 (AU1)Irene8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    We enjoy ham for Christmas lunch in New Zealand.  
  • mmmm that looks like a Pavlova! Delicious! - Well that was worth waiting for & it will go nicely after Irene`s ham :)

We have our last AU1 winner:
    750 gold to AjneszporPlayer (AU1)

Come on LT1, lets see what you guys are eating! :)
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 04.12.2017

Presenting The Delicious " Indian Thali "

This Thali have many type of vegetables like shahi panner , mix. veg. , potato cauliflower , bengal gram , rice , custard etc. and many types of roties like gram flour roti and assorted with spicy buttermilk , salad , chutney , ghee and sweet. 
    and for what celebration do you prepare all this goodness? It looks yummy
    not for any particular day , cooks on any special day or festival and some dishes from this we cooks daily.
  • Image result for delicious foodi bake it first time and with me familyi really enjoy winter this is winter dish for for all my amily this delicious nugucts for all my family is like it
  • Image result for delicious food
    this is choclate cake my faveourite i would like to represent u 
    my mom and family like it this is quaid e azam birthday i celebrate it
  • presenting india's thali..
    sweet and spicy..
    it include dal, chawal, gulab jamun, puri etc...
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Image result for delicious foodi bake it first time and with me familyi really enjoy winter this is winter dish for for all my amily this delicious nugucts for all my family is like it
    Seriously @tinker terence (INT1)
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    Zeppelins (lith. cepelinai) is a traditional Lithuanian dish.
    They are made from grated potatoes and stuffed with ground meat or curd.
    After boinling often served with sour cream sauce and bacon bits.

• Spiglys (LT1)Spiglys (LT1) LT1 Posts: 17
    The pink colour of traditional Lithuanian cold beet soup. Often eaten with a hot boiled potato, sour cream and dill.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 15.10.2018
    @Moliugas (LT1)   @Spiglys (LT1)   If you read the dates of the previous posts, you'll see that this was a Thanksgiving contest for last year.   ;) 
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    farmerjohn 22 (US1) if you read carefully this post, you would see that it says "we will credit the last 3 winners when we get them". I think there still were couple spaces available on LT1 :wink:

750 Gold has been paid to our 1st 21 winners 
    Congratulations to:

jay53 (AU1)
    Jenni 1 (AU1)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Lesley52 (GB1)
    Gabriele~ (GB1) 
    shantam (IN1)
    Rocky 123 (IN1)
    camel2 (IN1)
    areeba ahmad (INT1) 
    aaabbb1 (INT1) 
    Lylu (INT1)
    isida (LT1) 
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    eug1 (NL1) 
    Didi (NL1) 
    Meppi16 (SKN1)
    mutterkjær (SKN1) 
    Dara (SKN1) 
    KarenKay (US1)
    artful (US1)
    NormaHelen (US1)

Rather than having you all wait until next week,
    we will credit the last 3 winners when we get them. :)

• We finally have our last 2 winners & probably a record for the longest flash contest ever!!

Congratulations to:

Moliugas (LT1)
    Spiglys (LT1)

Those 2 tasty looking dishes have won you 750 gold each
    & that is the pinkest soup I ever saw hehe :)

@Moliugas (LT1)  @Spiglys (LT1) Your prizes will be credited some time today (Tuesday)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @Spiglys (LT1)

Can you post a recepie or give a link to a recepie for that soup. I am in a LOVE with its color so that I have to try it out :)
  • Spiglys (LT1)Spiglys (LT1) LT1 Posts: 17
    @Spiglys (LT1)

Can you post a recepie or give a link to a recepie for that soup. I am in a LOVE with its color so that I have to try it out :)
    There is a link with recipie http://www.7ravioli.com/saltibarsciai-cold-pink-lithuanian-soup/html

bon appétit :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
This discussion has been closed.