Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

OKTOBERFEST BARRELS

I have gone through all the barrels; and, all I get as reward is POPCORN.  Is anyone else getting something other than popcorn?

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have gone through all the barrels; and, all I get as reward is POPCORN.  Is anyone else getting something other than popcorn?
    About 75%  popcorn. All the other dishes at least twice, ice cream and salad more than the others. And 150 gold once. But, yes, mostly popcorn.
    Adding, just got 150 gold again.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    thanks @artful (US1) ; it's as I thought...sigh!!!
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Again popcorn :p
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm I have to make popcorn because I seldom get it. I get a nice variety of all sorts, but never have gotten gold .... yet. *keeping fingers crossed ;) * Could there be a hang-up in the program at your servers? That it gets stuck on handing out popcorn?

Cheers :)
    popcorn just now!  I think it's leftover from wayyyy  back when we had a movie theatre to watch those videos! :)

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    popcorn 90% here.. getting tedious.  I am not really playing any of the extra stuff now.  I'd rather play none of the events than each of them at a very low level.  So disappointing.  I'm still searching for a new game to play w/ my coop team.  We like chatting w/ each other here, but the game is deteriorating rapidly. Not much hope for a future here.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I finally got some juice.

• landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    I have only got popcorn during this event. 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Well and with that my theory is laid dead, landghe is at the same server as I.

hehe landghe, care to share some of that popcorn with me? As I mentioned I seldom get any from that happy worker.

• RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    If you find one DebRN let me know.
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    Well and with that my theory is laid dead, landghe is at the same server as I.

hehe landghe, care to share some of that popcorn with me? As I mentioned I seldom get any from that happy worker.

;)   I would love to, if i could. Why couldn´t there be a feature in the future to trade these goods with others, like inside a coop? But yesterday i got some salad, yeahhh.
  • Mici (US1)Mici (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I only get popcorn too.  Kind of boring, but at least I know what to expect.
    BUT what I'm wondering is what do the sparkles mean?  Sometimes the three barrels have sparkles twinkling all around them and sometimes not.  (Either way, I only get popcorn.)
    Anyone know what the sparkles mean?
  • 100 %  popcorn 
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I have gotten 3 non popcorn... pretty disappointing!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I have had about 75% popcorn. A mixture of all the other recipes for the remaining 25% but sadly no Gold for me.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    No better for me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file