Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hi all, from the US.  New player on level 15 and would like to join a co op.  Very new so
    would like to join one that is newbie friendly. Thanks much.
    Hey my coop is fairly new i am not the coop leader but I am sure we can get you in we are not very Active right now since we are in school and such but I am sure we will become more active once our busyness settles down! Message me in game or on here!
    We are "blessed farms" we accept any level!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hi all, from the US.  New player on level 15 and would like to join a co op.  Very new so would like to join one that is newbie friendly.  Thanks much.
    Sent you an invite :) Hope you join us ;)
  • Looking for Adult Members who are willing to be team player, contributing to research, donating to the team, working on projects and helping out with coop championships.  Must be daily active player.  If this sounds like the coop for you, come check us out.   "Mooving On"  on the the (US1) server.
  • looking for a co-op please

• little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    looking for a co-op please

Who is looking for a coop?
  • Hi all, I just started playing this game.  I need to find a co-op that will be fun & help each other.  No drama, & no cussing!  Thanks. God Bless
    Hi all, I just started playing this game.  I need to find a co-op that will be fun & help each other.  No drama, & no cussing!  Thanks. God Bless
    If you are on the US1 server, then please check out Sidewinders. We are an active fun chatty group of farmers that are willing to help new players to learn the game ;)
  • rayray35 (US1)rayray35 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    looking for a co-op please u can join slinky finest

• Hello everyone! :smiley:
    Just recently joined the game on the UK server though I've previously played in another server (can't quite remember which it was).
    Playing this game solo can be quite boring even though there are missions where you compete against other players. So I'm here looking for a nice and fun cooperative to join :smile:
    I'm currently Level 14. Started the game less than 24 hours ago. I'll help around as much as I can if I'm able to join a nice cooperative.

Thanks everyone!
  • Please accept me into your cooperative! Im a great player and love spending long nights tending to my crops!! :) 

• erandi (IN1)erandi (IN1) Posts: 1
    edited 14.09.2018
    I'm looking for a cooperative.
    please help to find a friendly cooperative
    :):)

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    What level are you?
  • Just Joined  this game, and looking for a coop to join that has a lot of interaction.
    Please accept me into your cooperative! Im a great player and love spending long nights tending to my crops!! :) 

Congrats! on finding a co op ;)
    Just Joined  this game, and looking for a coop to join that has a lot of interaction.
    Congrats! on finding a co op ;)
  • I have a task asking me to join a Co-Op. However I am only level 12 as I just started playing last night and most require level 90+ or some other crazy requirement. I will do what is asked to help out the Co-Op although at this point I am completely lost as to what they even do. But i am a fast learner. Please someone feel pity on me and add me or show me how to join a Co-Op.. Thank you!!
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 21.09.2018
    I have a task asking me to join a Co-Op. However I am only level 12 as I just started playing last night and most require level 90+ or some other crazy requirement. I will do what is asked to help out the Co-Op although at this point I am completely lost as to what they even do. But i am a fast learner. Please someone feel pity on me and add me or show me how to join a Co-Op.. Thank you!!
    I suggest you just ignore the task for a week by which time you will be level 20 or 30 and have a much wider choice of co-ops wanting you
    Post edited by Uncle John (GB1) on
  • I have a task asking me to join a Co-Op. However I am only level 12 as I just started playing last night and most require level 90+ or some other crazy requirement. I will do what is asked to help out the Co-Op although at this point I am completely lost as to what they even do. But i am a fast learner. Please someone feel pity on me and add me or show me how to join a Co-Op.. Thank you!!
    I suggest you just ignore the task for a week by which time you will be level 20 or 30 and have a much wider choice of co-ops wanting you
    There are also co-ops which accept all levels. Next to that co-ops with high demands ain't worth the time for new players, cause often those co-ops refuse any help to new ones. It's just better to find a co-op which suits you, instead of waiting and level up. Not to mention it's not very helpfull to suggest to level up for just joining a co-op. That's not the way how it works. 
  • I am new and looking for a friendly coop that is active and willing to help me. I am still learning. US1. Thank you.
    I am new and looking for a friendly coop that is active and willing to help me. I am still learning. US1. Thank you.
    Sent you an invite :) Hope you decide to join us ;)
  • lindatila (US1)lindatila (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 25.09.2018
    Hello I am an active daily player. I'm currently level 158 and I am looking for a new silver coop! Please only message me in game. Thank you, Linda.
  • hi <3 
    i'm looking for new coop :)
    can you guies help me?
  • Redleg (US1)Redleg (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Hello, I play everyday, lvl 54.  Still struggling. Looking for strong co-op. Please invite.
    Hello, I play everyday, lvl 54.  Still struggling. Looking for strong co-op. Please invite.
    Congrats I see you have found a co op ;)
  • Level 143 daily active player...looking for an active cooperative to join
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Level 143 daily active player...looking for an active cooperative to join
    Sent you an invite
  • I discovered this game about 10 days ago, and have been hooked ever since. I am kinda stumbling along learning it as I go. I like to do Missions, and must be pretty good at it, since I am currently ranked #180 this week. I just try to place in every mission....

I joined a co-op that had 3 other people in it. The leader said it was an active, growing co-op, but after one project of growing apples, not a single word was said in chat nor a single activity begun for a solid week. Not what I had in mind for a co-op, so I left it. So I am back to looking for one again. I just want one that is fairly active, does some research and some projects, etc.

I am currently level 41, and am spending tons of cash building a deep sea fleet and learning to use it (pretty much by the seat of my pants, since I'm not in a co-op and don't have anyone to answer my questions). I tried the Island Farm, but decided it was a money pit, esp. when I found out that it was only temporary. I have the Gourmet Farm running ok. I bought the Flower Farm at 40, but it looks like I will need to get to level 42 (tomorrow) to really start using it. I also am raising horses, just got my 2nd colt and am training both of them. And losing a lot of races...lol

I am a retired software engineer and widower who spends way too much time starting into his LCD screen. But I've been hooked on these nasty little magic boxes ever since I got my hands on an Apple II way way back in 1982. 

Oh well, drop me a line if you are looking for a member who plays the game too much...:)
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    @ Misouri Mike   Sent you an invite
  • 24K Cath (US1)24K Cath (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    The coop I am in has 3 players who won't do the research.  :(
    I have put in lots of gold and wondering if I can get it out if I quit and join another coop. over 48,000
    I am an avid player with big farms and competitive and now the leader with 3 other players doing nothing.
    I want a coop that can explain to me what we are doing as the one who started the coop was not in the U.S. can't speak good english.
    Let me know if you think you would like someone like me on your coop.

Thank you.
    Cath

• you can only take out collectables donated to the coop not gold or dollers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file