Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @artful (US1)

We have not received it yet   :/
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    RowdyRac said:
    @artful (US1)

I figured that was the case. What we really, really, (really) need to know is will the FHWE be happening, and if not, could they please, please, (please), let us know. :)
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    RowdyRac said:
    @artful (US1)

I figured that was the case. What we really, really, (really) need to know is will the FHWE be happening, and if not, could they please, please, (please), let us know. :)

I've sent my boats out on Spec. I found 3 shell fish pools this morning (2 good 1small) so I grabbed them while I could.

The CC ends in 48 hours, so by rights the FHWE should be next, if not I'll collect my fish & keep going

RowdyRac said:
    @artful (US1)

I've sent my boats out on Spec. I found 3 shell fish pools this morning (2 good 1small) so I grabbed them while I could.

The CC ends in 48 hours, so by rights the FHWE should be next, if not I'll collect my fish & keep going

Fingers crossed, bulubla! 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Not likely .They just posted next event is another regular HWE after the CC, not the FHWE.
  • We are not sure why the FHWE is run less than the other 2, as it appears to be the popular one, unless it is because we are still waiting for them to do something about all the boats filling up dropboxes - but we have asked. :)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    could it be because almost everyone has the opportunity to do the HWE and the CHWE other then if the player level is to low and the FHWE has to have the dockyard which not as many people can play because they do not have it open for whatever reason? 
  • could it be because almost everyone has the opportunity to do the HWE and the CHWE other then if the player level is to low and the FHWE has to have the dockyard which not as many people can play because they do not have it open for whatever reason? 
    @ijrosh (US1) That is a very good point, it does take a while to get through Oleg's tasks & then get a decent fleet of boats set up. There are probably a lot of players that don't have it as a priority, because they don't realise what a good source of income it is. Its a shame because the other 2 HWEs are so alike, the FHWE is a nice change from them, in my opinion.
    could it be because almost everyone has the opportunity to do the HWE and the CHWE other then if the player level is to low and the FHWE has to have the dockyard which not as many people can play because they do not have it open for whatever reason? 
    @ijrosh (US1) That is a very good point, it does take a while to get through Oleg's tasks & then get a decent fleet of boats set up. There are probably a lot of players that don't have it as a priority, because they don't realise what a good source of income it is. Its a shame because the other 2 HWEs are so alike, the FHWE is a nice change from them, in my opinion.
    It is so popular, and looked forward to. It's so unusual for them not to run it at its usual time. I do wish they can let you know, WW, if it's not going to be run. Many of us have boats waiting at the dock and are losing WWC fishing points. Thanks for staying on top of it!
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Anybody else afraid to unload those boats until this thing starts?  I have this fear it will be... "I meant FHWE, not HWE"... I had nothing but lobster for days.. afraid to unload what I have!
    Anybody else afraid to unload those boats until this thing starts?  I have this fear it will be... "I meant FHWE, not HWE"... I had nothing but lobster for days.. afraid to unload what I have!
    Yes, me!!!
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    well I unloaded my boats cause I believe wascally, so just watch FHW show up.... lol
    We'll have you to thank @whiziwig (US1) ! :)
  • could it be because almost everyone has the opportunity to do the HWE and the CHWE other then if the player level is to low and the FHWE has to have the dockyard which not as many people can play because they do not have it open for whatever reason? 
    Perhaps they need to rethink those tasks so that it reflects the actual fishing that's done. I also think the cost of that fishing for those tasks is horrendous for new farms. Those buckets and tackle boxes that you never use again but need to buy to get through the tasks is ridiculous. What does milk have to do with fishing? The tasks need to stay on point. Perhaps outfitting a boat with the crew would be a better task. It's very intimidating to new players and encouraging them to invest is not always easy.

I also think they shouldn't be the reason we don't have FHWE more often. One event I actually like and almost never run.
    i am sorry why would the cost of fishing be horrendous for new farms? you can make a very good profit from fishing especially when you are a small farm it is the number 1 way to make the most money in a new farm granted i knew what i was doing but that is exactly what i did when i started my other account a wile ago the first thing i did was start the basic upgrade then went to oleg and started the tasks then went fishing used that money to pay for olegs training then like in a week or less i had the boat then used that which makes you a lot more profit and can work for the tasks then had the dock yard open i had the dockyard open in like 2 weeks or less but like i said i knew what i was doing so unless new players are in a good coop with members that know how it works they are going to have a hard time and not because it costs too much all they have to do is more fishing for the money but the game has horrible instructions if any at all which makes it very hard to figure complicated things like fishing out also as far as i know there is nothing in the game saying you have to complete those tasks to unlock the dockyard so they dont know to do them cause some wont just cause they dont want to fish but i dont understand why it has a opening requirement anyways nothing else in the game does other then a player level 
  • FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102

Added: Hard Worker Event: 17/09/2018 - 20/09/2018

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late notification of this one, we were supposed to get the rest of the calendar on Friday, but the CM dealing with it was off sick. Keledar kindly came in today to give us this event & has promised us the rest of the calendar on Monday. smile

Waiting since  midnight for the HWE?? So when does it start??

• well I unloaded my boats cause I believe wascally, so just watch FHW show up.... lol
    Uh oh, pressure!  Wascally who? I see no wascals  

Waiting since  midnight for the HWE?? So when does it start??
    @FastSylvia (NL1) Unfortunately, they no longer release the start times of events - The most common ones seem to be midnight, 2am, 10am & 2pm, but it sometimes feels like, as soon as get used to a particular time, they change it, so your guess is as good as anyone's.
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    3 CCs, Oktoberfest and Village fair all this month :(

You are doing a good job of taking away the will to stick with this game
    3 CCs, Oktoberfest and Village fair all this month :(

You are doing a good job of taking away the will to stick with this game
    Not one post complaining about the twins not showing up this last CC -- that should tell you something. *sigh*
    artful i could be wrong but if i rember right the twins showed up a couple days before the CC started i thought it was very odd so when they did not show up for the CC it made sense to me and that might be why noone complained because they noticed they were here and got there stuff 
  • This month why make like this calendar.. ?? nothing also end of the month, really I m going lazy on a big farm......  :/:/
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    hmm will there be a FWHE at the beginning of October, I wonder?  I have had my boats waiting at the dock with oysters for so long, knowing that it takes time to find and collect a nice amount of them .... so I feel uneasy about unloading :( 

The global event is already ruined when it comes to fish so unloading my boats won´t help any there.

Keeping us hanging a whole month with no clear answer is not OK. There needs to be better planing like planing one or two months ahead and not day-by-day in the same month!

My thoughts ;)

Cheers :) 
    edited 25.09.2018
    Tbh I would appreciate a comment or answer by those in charge of the events + calender.

Post edited by Summer (SKN1) on
  • BANANA9 (INT1)BANANA9 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 20
    when is the next fish hw?
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 30.09.2018
    I think the key - for when it's running again, is when we have all unloaded the waiting boats.
    They have probably calculated, that it will be very damaging for the Game economy, if everybody is ready.- cause when everybody is ready, we don't spend much gold - if any.

Sunday thoughts. 
    hahaha nah I don´t believe that. 

But I find it weird that the German server already has the calender filled, while here there is hardly anything on it. Are the calenders different from server to server?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    hahaha nah I don´t believe that. 

But I find it weird that the German server already has the calender filled, while here there is hardly anything on it. Are the calenders different from server to server?

@Summer (SKN1)

Really? I'm looking at the German calendar now (from Bailey), and it's just as empty as the English one. Nothing on it but OktoberFest & the Temp Farm. (Well, there's Piggles, but we don't track that one on the US calendar).

Sure you're looking at the right one?
    Oh my, you are right! Went back and see I scrolled to the top skipping the October calender. So I saw  the calender for September. Thank you for correcting me :D 
  • bulubla (INT1)bulubla (INT1) INT1 Posts: 99
    edited 30.09.2018
    If you look at the Sept. Calender you'll find the Village Fair is in the HWE line, so it's more then likely to be a CC after the fair ends, the earliest  where likely to see a FHWE could be the 9th Oct. depends if we get a days break between events, I could be wrong just have to wait & see
  • Hi Guys,

The rest of the calendar (almost) is posted now, the FHWE will start on the 12th :)
Sign In to comment.