Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pretty Horses are Pretty Awesome! - Suggested Themes for Future Horse Seasons

Hi Everyone!

We love getting creative with the Horse season, the next set of avatars and decorations we have prepared are some of my personal favourites yet!

But we want to know what you would like to see in a horse season. There's a few rules for these suggestions so please;

• keep the suggestions copyright free, while we'd all love a Spider-Man set (...we'd all love a Spider-Man set, right?) it can't be done. You'll never know how sorry we are that Hunter you won't have a Spider-Man set  :'(
  • keep it clean, suggestions have to be safe for work
  • keep it original, if it's been suggested by someone else just give their post a like so we know you dig it
Aside from that, what are your suggestions? What are you into? What floats your goat? Let us know!

PS:If you liked any suggestions from the previous thread which have not yet been done, feel free to post them again here.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 19.09.2018
    Princesses, and Princes too!
  • Palomino Horse (SKN1)Palomino Horse (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 219
    edited 19.09.2018
    Foals or butterflies. Or equestrian sports like eventing, dressage, show jumping, polo, harness racing.... to keep it horse related. But also a nice one would be a space season. stars, sun, moon, planets, galaxies. Saturn, Neptune or Rigel decoration would be awesome. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

<3 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    The Inventors' Cup (A selection of famous inventors and their inventions)
    • Edison: Light bulb
    • Bell: Telephone
    • Marconi: Radio
    • Gutenberg: Printing Press
    • Newton: Telescope
    etc

Avatars could be the inventor,, deco could be the inventions

• Faranth2 (AU1)Faranth2 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 318
    Unicorns and similar mythological creatures.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    I didnt want to just LIKE this one.  I love this one.  Unicorns, Centuars, pegasus.  oh yeah!

• Sam-chan (US1)Sam-chan (US1) US1 Posts: 783
    why not complete the collection of existing skins ? 
    japanese skins for pigs, lab, silo and other buildings as for the cows
    so on for the other recurent events (fairy tales, x files, Hawaï....)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.09.2018
    @Faranth2 (AU1)  Great idea!  :)  Not only the creatures of mythology, but the gods and goddesses too!  :)

Zeus .......                  
    Related image

Demeter 
    (Goddess of Agriculture)  ;)     Related image        

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • Halloween theme, avatars with witches, and jack o' lantern and a mummy ...
  • Steampunk theme. Or something related to farm machinery.
    why not complete the collection of existing skins ? 
    japanese skins for pigs, lab, silo and other buildings as for the cows
    so on for the other recurent events (fairy tales, x files, Hawaï....)
    Right, how about the free range skins?  So many skins are not complete.  I would like more of that too!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Love the inventors theme, as well as the chance to complete the skins collections. (Asian and the English cottage skins, especially.)

Another idea might be a rock and roll theme -- either famous musicians or instruments.
    More piggy interactive deco's please.  I just love the Free Falling Piggies, lol.  Have you seen their eyes get all huge and their ears go back right before they fall.  Made me laugh pretty hard when I enlarged the screen to watch that, lol.
  • How about the seasons, so springtime, summer, autumn or fall and winter?  Nice easy one I'd have thought.  
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Horse stuff I like.

DECO!!!!!  I have horse corners on all three of my main farms for that cool, UNIQUE deco only won in the horse season.   Haven't seen that in a long time.

I like the RARE smoky colored horse.  However, why are all horses all yellow when actually training?  Any way they can be their true color?
    And how about the horse of a different color (as seen in the Wizard of Oz.) That would be cool.

Trophies.... LOVE UM.
    How about instead of one pedestal, which can only show ONE trophy, how about the ability to perhaps purchase, upgrade, a trophy shelf.  Something where we can show off our many hard won trophies.   And possibly place this on the outside of the main farm somewhere so people might actually see it.  

Hate it!!!!!
    Avitars?  How many can we actually  use?  ONE!  I have the ONE I like most and almost never change it.   Not much of a prize there. 

Hate the whole horse racing season actually.   There is no rhyme or reason to how it works.  I can stomp a horse some 20 points higher than me then get beat by one 50 levels lower.   All I do is click, skip, repeat till I'm out of fuel.   That's if I even visit the horse farm at all.   It's been a snooze for a long time now. 

As for suggestions about the mythical theme, love that, but it's been done.  In fact one of my favorite trophies happens to be the winged horse.  But we sure could do that one again.  Unicorns?  Those horse/fish tail things (not sure what those are called.)
    Centaurs?  (Got a statue of that already.)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    A Set based on Emotions!

A Set based on Cars

A Set based on Sports!

A Set based on Psychedelic colors! ( lol at that one )

A Set based on Medieval

Have a good day :)
Sign In to comment.