Home EN Official Announcements

~ Mod News Bulletin! ~ 1st Edition

Comments

• Dear fellow farmers,

I'm not sure if you are able to see me here, under all the Social Groups post that are presently flooding our "Recent Discussions"  feed.

It is a little overwhelming, scary even, isn't it ?    :D
    But don't despair, Vanilla Forums is aware of the issue and working on fixing it.
    Hang in there !

In the meantime if, like me, you usually enter the forum via "Discussions" ....

rather choose "Categories" for the time being, and scroll down to the category you desire in order to avoid getting swamped by the flood of Social Groups !
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Posts: 1,250
    edited 17.08.2018
    Hello everyone,

There was a hotfix without a downtime just now to address the performance issues and we are hoping for an improvement (or possibly a complete resolution to the problem so do try to refresh your game).

Please note: The loading of the ranking list and the challenge list will still take a few moments longer because it's live data.
    It will be awesome if you could give us some feedback on whether you are noticing any improvement ... HERE.

Ps:    Any players that experienced losses with the harvesting bug at the mills and factories recently, please take a look at this post HERE.

CC News

The countdown for the CC should start in the next hour or so & will be shorter than usual 
    ~ Sorry for the inconvenience ~

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

LOGIN NEWS

The HWE ends tomorrow night (CEST) and we have heard that login issues are expected again, with the end of an event. - We have this statement from our source:

"We are aware that events ending around the time of a server reset can cause players to be unable to login. This is due to the large amount of data that is being processed around these times. This usually lasts only around 10-15 minutes and generally occurs at more 'unsociable' hours as this is when it has the lowest impact. We do our best to schedule around this and will continue to improve.

In the meantime, if an event has ended and you are unable to login, please try waiting 10-15 minutes and try again, this usually solves the problem and leaves plenty of time for a lovely cup of tea."

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

• edited 12.09.2018

We will perform the compensation for the wheel of fortune issues from September 5th, in the next update, which is scheduled for the upcoming week.

We have a list of players who spun the wheel during that time, reached the jackpot round and therefore didn't receive any rewards.

These players will receive rewards from the jackpot round which should have been enabled, instead of the wrong one.

CC News

The countdown for the CC is missing some stuff  (like pictures & voting)
    This is because the update is needed for the correct version, so the current timer 
    will disappear shortly & the correct one will appear after the update.

• edited 23.10.2018

HOTFIX NEWS

There will shortly be a hotfix run (with no downtime) to fix the following:

-a bug that prevented, in some rare cases, fields from harvesting
    -display issue in ringmenu where the amount of egdgeplants in combination with humus was too high
    -html5: booster panel: a booster running out will no longer remove the display of all the remaining boosters in the interface [EDIT: Sorry this fix did not make it into the Hotfix afterall, it will be run at a later date]

Even though there will be no downtime, you will need to refresh your game, after it is run, to get the changes -

We will let you know when its been done.

The issues with XP boosters is still being investigated. [EDIT: See Rowdy Bulletin below]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

• Hotfix is done - Refresh your game at your convenience :)

NOT ENOUGH GOLD

Hey All,

If you are trying to upgrade a kiosk in the Oktoberfest
    & you get a pop-up saying "Not enough gold" 
    Don`t panic, you do not need gold, it is just a display error

Reload you game CTRL+F5 & the display should be corrected.

• Hi everyone !

There has been a last minute, very unexpected change in the schedule:

The CHWE will start in approximately 15 minutes (and not tomorrow)
This discussion has been closed.