Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 5th - The Repeat Harvester! - Discussion

13»

Comments

• Was there suppose to be something we get for the hot fix being done during the wwe?
    When I got back on it had an error message about comp.
    @Cnj_fnr_cPlayer (US1) Was it a Panda Balloon deco?  If so, it will be because you had some pink fertilizer removed. It was supposed to be removed last time, but didn`t work. That is the only item that has been removed this time.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Yeah I got a blank box after they came in and stole from my farm again too

Just a blank white box...probably forgot to put a code in.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    @Cnj_fnr_cPlayer (US1) Was it a Panda Balloon deco?  If so, it will be because you had some pink fertilizer removed. It was supposed to be removed last time, but didn`t work. That is the only item that has been removed this time.
    Sorry Wabbit, every time they do this due to their own error they also remove trust and desire to stay with this game,
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 05.09.2018
    There needs some price adjustments. 100 gold for 1 repeat of apple turnovers or box of soaps - it is just over a third of this to speed up.

Wildflowers - you get 4 repeats for 10 gold which is the same as speeding them up. No point in using it for missions then. Again, needs some tweaking for low cost speed up items.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Why do I get 4 with corn...then 3 with rutabaga, and 2 with cherries and 2 with Jasmine?

Is the Village Fair really about to start?
  • Got the panda balloon before so I guess that was it.  Thanks for letting me know.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I got picture of a box, but I had received panda before.  I guess that means they took some fertilizer from me.  Kind of funny, because our coop only ran about 5 of the challenges in the VF last time.  Can't imagine a small coop like ours did much with THAT.  We won't be participating again... prizes just not worth holding everything back and not actually FARMING!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 05.09.2018
    I feel GGS spends all its time thinking of ways for us to spend gold.

How about fixing the bugs? What the heck is going on with the cat house, which is one year old and useless?? 

You are losing people and THIS is what you are working on?????
    Exactly a lot of players including myself just see ggs out for all the money they can get out of us but giving us a game that as so many bugs and expect us to stay around. They can add buttons for this gold thing and that gold thing but they cant add a button to stop accidental spending, what does that say.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    edited 06.09.2018
    Way too expensive
    I would just skip it.  

Wildflowers cost 2 gold per repeat, same as skip
    Speed apples cost 50 gold to repeat, more than 4 times as much as skip
    Box of soaps cost 100 gold to repeat, 5 times as much as skip
    Also, repeats can only be done once per building for most buildings.  

• Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Orchards and restaurants are too expensive, They should be dropped to 10 gold like the rest. I might actually use orchard repeat then and it will solve the economic problems with box of soaps and apple turnovers.

Wildflowers should be repeated about twice as many times for it to be worth it for them.

IT IS ONLY LOGICAL THAT REPEATS SHOULD BE CHEAPER THAN SPEEDUPS!
    Also, the number of repeats is also important to consider for an upcoming update.  

Will it be 10 repeats(not including original) of soaps for 100 gold, or 1 repeat for 10?
    Will there be a choice?

Please fix the quantities of products not being displayed.  I need to know whether it is speed or regular, special seed or regular seed, and how much feed is being made.  
  • durbar (IN1)durbar (IN1) IN1 Posts: 138

• jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113

:D  :D
    Right but I use it in nursery and in some other important buildings as I forget to collect them and start production them again.
    When I sleep I forget to collect my apples.

I even forget to go to toilet. :-(

I think I'll tell them to install a repeater button on my kidney.
     :#  :#:#

Afterthought:
    I am now worried where the filtrate will go: (a) to barn, (b) to organic market, (c) to my bed or (d) directly to the Gold Grabbing Syndicate. o:)o:)

B)   >:)

Afterthought:
    I am now worried where the filtrate will go: (a) to barn, (b) to organic market, (c) to my bed or (d) directly to the Gold Grabbing Syndicate. o:)o:)

B)   >:)

:D  :D:D LOL durbar GGS can't do anything with your kidney. ;)
    @jitu7 (IN1)

Hey Jitu, When did I mention GGS, I was referring to Gold Grabbing Syndicate only.

GGS is angel, all its actions are motivated by only philanthropic and benevolent objectives. GGS is almost a saint-like organization. It never look for profit or material gain.

We are all praise about GGS.  ;););)
    @jitu7 (IN1)

Hey Jitu, When did I mention GGS, I was referring to Gold Grabbing Syndicate only.

GGS is angel, all its actions are motivated by only philanthropic and benevolent objectives. GGS is almost a saint-like organization. It never look for profit or material gain.

We are all praise about GGS.  ;););)
     ;)  ;) Gold Grabbing Synbdicate :D:D  HAHAHAHA
    "GGS is angel. It never look for profit or material gain." :D:D:p;)
  • The major thing that the repeat harvester has done for me is that I now plant from right to left instead left to right to avoid the button sticking out so far
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    I have to say i am finding the repeat useful in the HWE. no more waiting to harvest and being late getting out of the house lol 
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    Since the Repeat Harvester as been added to the collecting wheel it as made it worse to collect, in missions during the cc it kept freezing up and i was unable to collect, i had to keep refreshing so that i could continue. I noticed this as been very buggy since they added it and as made collecting terrible.
Sign In to comment.