Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 15th- Welcome to the Village Fair; Walk right in! - Discussion

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

No GML. I didn't receive the rewards it said I did. I'm sorry, but that thing was wrong. The problems with it were why we quit doing the challenges. Look back through the posts and you'll probably see that I complained then that I didn't get the rewards.
    The screenshot you posted only showed the Challenge SUPPORT rewards for one particular challenge, you didn't show the Hard WORK Rewards that you received from the entire event.

The Challenge SUPPORT rewards only contained stuff like Speedy Fertilizer, Point Bonuses, and various Feeds, Fertilizers & Special Seeds (no Sunflower seeds though, just regular ones like corn, alfalfa, lamb's lettuce, etc)..

The Hard WORK rewards are the ones that contained the GMLs (and you needed something like 380,000 points to win those).

And the Challenge SUPPORT rewards didn't "drop" like a normal reward - they just popped into your inventory automatically as you won them.  Unless you were paying very careful attention, you probably won those without even realizing it, because they didn't show up like a normal reward would.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i dont think you understand you did not have to receive all of the possible hard worker rewards including the GML to have gotten to many rewards which would have caused them to remove something and give you the panda you could have gotten to many support challenge rewards that they could have had to taken away resulting in the panda and in your screen shot you clearly received all 100 different rewards from that challenge
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    So you guys got no pop-ups from won prizes, and also no pop-up when things were removed ?

That is bad....how can anyone know, or trust anything then?

Everyone with prizes removed, should have had a pop-up saying exactly (not aprx.) what was taken back - along with a flat down excuse for yet another beepup.
    ... If you can get away with handing the players a cute deco, it's truly amazing - though I know our/the players memory are short - and we tend to 'thank you' , when you finally get to fixing whatever bug is on your long que of such.  :s

Sun is shining - happy Sunday!

didah 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 27.08.2018
    Hi Guys, 

So far its looking like a good result from the hotfix,  B) but we have seen posts of a couple of anomalies and we will be making a list of these for the team to discuss on Monday. For now you do not need to also contact support, but if your particular issue turns out not to be connected to the Hotfix, you may be asked to do a ticket next week. 

@William Robert (US1) @janflipflo (GB1) We put you both on the list for further investigation.

@Southern (US1) @MRG1 (US1) Let us know if you notice anything missing, even something that was not on the list.
    @WascallyWabbit You may add me to the list too.
    Our coop finished in third place, therefore earning golden surpriseboxes (I do not know how many). Also I got to hard work reward 41 being one golden surprisebox, after having to earn reward 26 and 27 two times because of a mysterious loss of points during the event.
    One of the golden boxes gave me 3 GML's, which have been taken back by GGS in exchange for a Panda deco. 
    Instead of getting more rewards because of the setback in the event, they took my well earned GML's from the golden box.
    Please put me on the list for further investigation.

Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • Again, because you don't seem to understand, I didn't get more and 1,500 fertilizers. I got NONE of the single player rewards. It never happened that I got any of those prizes because it was not working. I should have taken a screen shot then, but I was really frustrated with the event. I quit playing because it wasn't working correctly and the prizes that were coming in were not worth playing for. Think what you like, this is just a game and not worth arguing over. It's also not worth playing if I am having this much trouble with things messed up and GGS sucks all the fun out of it.
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    im totally in love with my panda boo :D 
    thanks ggs.. it appears i have everything else too same as before 
    have a nice day <3

• Hi Guys, 

You can discuss the Village League - Closure Notice  and the Latest Update here.

Edit: Date changed (then changed back)
    AY! just came back from a 20-something-day hiatus to find this?! that's disappointing...
  • Are we going to have the CHWE ?  I thought it was eliminated along with the village league competition.  CHWE is still on the calendar.   
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @WascallyWabbit , @CM_Hunter

Please add me to the list of 'anomalies' that are being looking into - Construction Tokens were removed/lost from my account also.

Prior to the hot fix I had 34 in inventory, afterwards I have 16.

Other than those CTs, I see nothing else missing - I assume the take back was Pink Fertilizer because I did not even complete the first 100 Hard work rewards.  I did, however, do a lot of 30 minute challenges. I suspect I might have been credited more than once for Challenge Reward #1 (10 Pink Fert) in some of those.

CT balance history - before CC started 46, +6 =>52  (CCHW#11), +8 not added due to max limit =>52 (CCHW#21),  -50 (Land clearing started) => 2, +9 (CCHW#33) => 11, +11 (CCHW#49) => 22, +12 (CCHW#69) => 34, log off, return, have Panda, CTs =16. 

I will edit this post when CCHW#83 is earned to report  whether 13 CTs are credited or not.

Please advise once you have investigated how I should proceed in order to have my missing 18 CTs reinstated.

Thanks you.
    -L 

EDIT - CCHW#83 was earned and granted total is now 29CTs.  

@WascallyWabbit  any update on mine and the other players' the construction tokens issue? 

• Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    Hello again. Once more I can't find an answer in the greek phorum, so I give a try here  :)
    I was wondering if the filters of the Village Fare are working properly, because I used a filter, I checked the minimum time of the event, and when I changed page, the filter was reseted, and the result was to choose a 13hours event by mistake.

Have I done something wrong, or this is a problem with the filters?

Thank you in advance.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hello again. Once more I can't find an answer in the greek phorum, so I give a try here  :)
    I was wondering if the filters of the Village Fare are working properly, because I used a filter, I checked the minimum time of the event, and when I changed page, the filter was reseted, and the result was to choose a 13hours event by mistake.

Thank you in advance.
    Several people have reported problems with the filters. I never could get them to work properly due to the lag, so I had to select the challenges by clicking on pages, and rooting around until I could find 1hr/30min challenges.
  • The description I saw for short duration in the filter was "under 60 hours"

I'm not sure about the other options first hand. But it was reported in my coop that filtering for product type (field, stable, orchard, production) did not work.

If the filters didn't work, how could it be expected that the rest of it was ready to go.

I still stand by it needed monitoring by someone at GGS over the weekend and should have been shut down with all the issues.

End of day 2 of them looking into missing construction tokens, no word yet.
    The description I saw for short duration in the filter was "under 60 hours"

I'm not sure about the other options first hand. But it was reported in my coop that filtering for product type (field, stable, orchard, production) did not work.

If the filters didn't work, how could it be expected that the rest of it was ready to go.

I still stand by it needed monitoring by someone at GGS over the weekend and should have been shut down with all the issues.

End of day 2 of them looking into missing construction tokens, no word yet.
    I think monitoring over the weekend should be mandatory for everything, not just special events. The one "pro" that employees report elsewhere is no long hours, and no weekends.  Well, they need to hire weekend staff if that's the case. And, I agree, the event should have been pulled. The purloined construction coins  for many of us were not won in the event.
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302

Thank you in advance.
    So there is obviously a problem with the filters. 
    Is it formal? Do we have a thesis from the moderators?
  • You took the 2 GMLs I had received in a bunch of treasure chests from a purchase of gold. If you don't put them back within 24 hours I will never again log into this game or any other owned by GGS. I will even go so far as to contact all the gaming magazines and sites and report the theft and what a bunch of crappy stuff going on in the game like bugs everywhere. The others can play, I don't play when my money is involved.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Does anyone else have a feeling the 3 gml prize will either be reduced or scrapped completely in the next VF? Having this event run again with the same rewards up for grabs will completely ruin our dynamic gaming experiences.....we much prefer to put in lots of effort for water, seeds and of course the big prize....regular mining licenses (insert eye rolling, sarcasm, and disappointment I and many others have towards GGS).
  • Does anyone else have a feeling the 3 gml prize will either be reduced or scrapped completely in the next VF? Having this event run again with the same rewards up for grabs will completely ruin our dynamic gaming experiences.....we much prefer to put in lots of effort for water, seeds and of course the big prize....regular mining licenses (insert eye rolling, sarcasm, and disappointment I and many others have towards GGS).
    I have a feeling it shouldn't be run until they give me back my construction tokens, fix other issues, and move to a smooth running platform that doesn't need to be refreshed every 10 minutes during the event.
    Does anyone else have a feeling the 3 gml prize will either be reduced or scrapped completely in the next VF? Having this event run again with the same rewards up for grabs will completely ruin our dynamic gaming experiences.....we much prefer to put in lots of effort for water, seeds and of course the big prize....regular mining licenses (insert eye rolling, sarcasm, and disappointment I and many others have towards GGS).
    I have a feeling it shouldn't be run until they give me back my construction tokens, fix other issues, and move to a smooth running platform that doesn't need to be refreshed every 10 minutes during the event.
    My first reaction was they couldn't possibly have fixed all the issues and be rolling it out again so soon. I certainly hope they changed it so that there is greater control over who starts challenges, especially the long ones. But I'm not holding my breath.
  • Why should they fix it? There's no consequences to them not fixing it. I think I'll create a web site to warn everyone of the disaster this game creates. Time is ticking. I want my GLM's back. I will really make people wonder if they should even check out the disaster that is Big Farm and GGS.
  • You took the 2 GMLs I had received in a bunch of treasure chests from a purchase of gold. If you don't put them back within 24 hours I will never again log into this game or any other owned by GGS. I will even go so far as to contact all the gaming magazines and sites and report the theft and what a bunch of crappy stuff going on in the game like bugs everywhere. The others can play, I don't play when my money is involved.
    You should really give Fried Tater back the items you took. She/he doesn't even have a high level farm (60's) and she hardly participated. We quit running them before she could have gotten a GML. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why should they fix it? There's no consequences to them not fixing it. I think I'll create a web site to warn everyone of the disaster this game creates. Time is ticking. I want my GLM's back. I will really make people wonder if they should even check out the disaster that is Big Farm and GGS.
    Threats will not work. To many players already willing to spend their hard earned money on entertainment ;) this game :)
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @WascallyWabbit ....

You said several issues were to be discussed on monday after the event. It is now saturday, the event is already scheduled for 5 days from now, and we had no feedback whatsoever about fixes in the event or more important, the unjust grabbing issues for GML or constructiontokens.

When is a reaction from GGS due?
  • @WascallyWabbit ....

You said several issues were to be discussed on monday after the event. It is now saturday, the event is already scheduled for 5 days from now, and we had no feedback whatsoever about fixes in the event or more important, the unjust grabbing issues for GML or constructiontokens.

When is a reaction from GGS due?
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) You are not forgotten, did you miss Hunter's "Info Blast" ? - Your account is one of those on the list to be looked into. :)
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    I am not looking forward to this event again. I guess they need a reason to jump back into the farms again and steal things that should not be taken and leave us all with junk.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I am not looking forward to this event again. I guess they need a reason to jump back into the farms again and steal things that should not be taken and leave us all with junk.
    Lesson learned: Don't purchase GMLs during event. And if you get any on the wheel of fortune, mine them immediately. Also, use any item of value that you win before they can take it back.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Are there any plans to limit all challenge starts to leaders/deputies only? If not how about an info text that shows us who started the challenge?
  • Are there any plans to limit all challenge starts to leaders/deputies only? If not how about an info text that shows us who started the challenge?
    @gizmo22 (AU1) As far as we know, it is mostly bug fixes that have been done for this run, the optimizations to the event from the feedback & from things already planned to be added, won't all be there yet, hopefully we can get a post before the event listing what has been done & what is in the pipeline.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 05.09.2018
    i personally would rather have it so members other then the leader and deputy can only start a 30min challenge instead of none i think this would be a better option because for some low level coops the leader and deputy's might not play and they should still be able to get points and also i think everyone should be allowed the chance to get points what if a leader of a coop did not want to start them should every one that wants to get points have to find a different coop it does not hurt the coop to have them run and 30min is not to long to wait if the leader had different planes also for me personally i would always like to have one running but i have personal trust and paranoia issues so i only have 6 deputy and 3 dont play very often so that would mean i would have to schedule my time and the other deputy around the game to be able to start them or i would have to add more deputy which does not seem right to me so just my thoughts 
    i personally would rather have it so members other then the leader and deputy can only start a 30min challenge instead of none i think this would be a better option because for some low level coops the leader and deputy's might not play and they should still be able to get points and also i think everyone should be allowed the chance to get points what if a leader of a coop did not want to start them should every one that wants to get points have to find a different coop it does not hurt the coop to have them run and 30min is not to long to wait if the leader had different planes also for me personally i would always like to have one running but i have personal trust and paranoia issues so i only have 6 deputy and 3 dont play very often so that would mean i would have to schedule my time and the other deputy around the game to be able to start them or i would have to add more deputy which does not seem right to me so just my thoughts 
    I, too, would like to see it changed so that any player can start a short challenge. 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 05.09.2018
    I also agree that they should permit anyone to start 30 minute challenges, but restrict the other (longer) ones.

I'd like to add a suggestion that the challenge notification window on the right doesn't keep opening up every time you move to another farm or add to it.
Sign In to comment.