Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Events Calendar - Discussion

Comments

• @WascallyWabbit .Please can we have a date for the next FHWE as,knowing GGS, it will be very early July and we will not have time to prepare.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @WascallyWabbit .Please can we have a date for the next FHWE as,knowing GGS, it will be very early July and we will not have time to prepare.
    Amazing Rose, I was just going to post the same question. We need more than a few days notice to prepare as we often have to wait for the oyster beds. Please, please, please could you post it for us?

It would be nice if your lovely calendar could be a continuous 30-day one so that we (tentatively LOL!) know what to expect and not get caught off guard the first of each month. (I know, extra work -- sorry.)

But, in lieu of that, a 5-7 day notice of the FHWE would be lovely. :)
  • @WascallyWabbit .Please can we have a date for the next FHWE as,knowing GGS, it will be very early July and we will not have time to prepare.
    @amazingrose7 (GB1) CM has said we will get July's schedule this week, so I will get the calendar up as soon as we have that :)

artful (US1) said:

It would be nice if your lovely calendar could be a continuous 30-day one so that we (tentatively LOL!) know what to expect and not get caught off guard the first of each month. (I know, extra work -- sorry.)

But, in lieu of that, a 5-7 day notice of the FHWE would be lovely. :)
    @artful (US1) I would like to get the schedule for the 1st week of the following month, even if it is unconfirmed, so that I can add it to the calendar, possibly greyed out, as I think that would be useful. - Working on it :)
  • @WascallyWabbit   thank you
    @WascallyWabbit -- that would be awesome! Thanks!!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can we expect a new calendar soon?  Will the WW event run in September, every other month, as usual?
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Probably can expect Octoberfest  instead, the candy farm is already coming .
  • Can we expect a new calendar soon?  Will the WW event run in September, every other month, as usual?
    @gavinfarms (US1) There will be a WWC starting on September 1st. - Hopefully we will have the info to do the September calendar this week, or at least the 1st half of it.
  • thanks WW - I know most of my posts seem to be a moan, but I do appreciate what you do - must be on heck of a job looking after us lot!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Can we expect a calendar soon for September?  Will the WW event return in September, on the every-other-month schedule, that it has been following?

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Can we expect a calendar soon for September?  Will the WW event return in September, on the every-other-month schedule, that it has been following?
    @gavinfarms (US1)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3938618/#Comment_3938618

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    When will we get a calender for september?
  • thank you WW
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    And isn't any FHWE scheduled for this month? @WascallyWabbit

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @WascallyWabbit
    You put 2 questions : 1. the horse season seems shorter; 2. the candy island is to be longer

Answer : shorter horse season prevnet people from reaching platinum, ergo no more GML to hand out for GGS; longer island....desperate attempt to rake in more gold from gold spenders.

What else is new.....
  • itta_itta (INT1)itta_itta (INT1) INT1 Posts: 40
    So happy to see only 1 CC in calendar September. I hope it's real :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 02.09.2018
    And isn't any FHWE scheduled for this month? @WascallyWabbit

So happy to see only 1 CC in calendar September. I hope it's real :)
    @jitu7 (IN1) @itta_itta (INT1)  There is more to be added, so far we only have the events starting in the 1st couple of weeks of the month.

@WascallyWabbit
    You put 2 questions : 1. the horse season seems shorter; 2. the candy island is to be longer

Answer : shorter horse season prevnet people from reaching platinum, ergo no more GML to hand out for GGS; longer island....desperate attempt to rake in more gold from gold spenders.

What else is new.....
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) The Candy Farm started now & the timer agrees with the Calendar, so looks like that is longer, but surely that is a good thing, more time to get further in the activity rewards. As for the horse season, hopefully that is just a typo, but we will find out tomorrow. :)
  • There was indeed an error with the Horse season dates, it will end on Oct 16th (Calendar updated)  B)
    edited 09.09.2018
    FHWE - September

If there is going to be one, could we please know the start date?  We need a lot of advance planning for this one.

Thanks!
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I 2nd that  ^^^

• LuckyViolat (AU1)LuckyViolat (AU1) AU1 Posts: 106
    I 3rd that.  :)
  • I agree, but I'm expecting it right after the VF is over. Would like to know before it's over.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Save oysters... that's all you can do right now!
    Save oysters... that's all you can do right now!
    yep .. especially since they are ending the VF early!
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    All my boats are stocked with oysters, which prob is good for the coming FHWE, but  absolutely bad for the VF. Tbh I do not dare not stock my boats like that since we have no idea of when the FHWE begins...... could suddenly happen o_O 

So, yes, please do post the date that the FHWE begins! Pretty please :smiley: 

Cheers
    any word?
    @WascallyWabbit, is it safe to say it's not going to happen this month?  Thanks!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 09.09.2018
    HWE directly after CHWE.......give us room to breathe

At least give us a day of rest, so we can catch up our loss of sleep.
    And  @WascallyWabbit .... please give the correct date : in the text it says 10-09 but in the picture it says 09-09

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Totally agree. Back to back to back co op events makes it tough for any group to do well in the events.
Sign In to comment.