Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Create a Coop Inventory - Buy offers using coop-gold

mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
edited 30.08.2018 in Suggestions
I think it would make sense, if it was possible to buy coop-related items for coop-donated-gold. Example at this moment there is a lot of stuff in a favorite deal that is to be used to upgrade buildings in the village. But you can only buy it for personal use of gold. It´s not fair, causing the usual suspects to once again pay out. 
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• I think it would make sense, if it was possible to buy coop-related items for coop-donated-gold. Example at this moment there is a lot of stuff in a favorite deal that is to be used to upgrade buildings in the village. But you can only buy it for personal use of gold. It´s not fair, causing the usual suspects to once again pay out. 
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) It would not be possible to buy an offer with coop funds, because the coop does not have a collective inventory to store items. However, it is already possible to buy items directly into the upgrade collections using coop funds.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I think it would make sense, if it was possible to buy coop-related items for coop-donated-gold. Example at this moment there is a lot of stuff in a favorite deal that is to be used to upgrade buildings in the village. But you can only buy it for personal use of gold. It´s not fair, causing the usual suspects to once again pay out. 
    @mutterkjær (SKN1) It would not be possible to buy an offer with coop funds, because the coop does not have a collective inventory to store items. However, it is already possible to buy items directly into the upgrade collections using coop funds.
    This is exactly the suggestion, make a coop inventory in the inventory that is allready there. AND YES we can use coop funds to upgrade, this was why I got mad. Doing that would cost about 400% more gold, than we could actually buy (individually) the item in  a favorite deal . See my post on General Discussions - Horrible prizes
    if you have the time :))
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 30.08.2018
    OK so the suggestion is to "Create a coop inventory" and it can only be filled with items purchased from offers using coop gold, which would include factory items that can be used to donate to upgrades, I guess you could also do collectibles which could be used to add to projects - We have had suggestions before about members being able to donate collectibles to the coop for this purpose & they were rejected, I assume because it would reduce the buying of collectibles for gold, but maybe if they had to be bought using coop gold, that would be more acceptable.

Anything else you can think of that we get offers for, which could be bought & used by the coop?

[Suggestion title edited | Wabbit]
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    No wabbit, not that we get offers for, but maybe we could have :))
    Thinking about scientists for the projects and food to the goldfish in the village.

Sign In to comment.