Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Double gold when purchasing

Hi there. Can any of you tell me what kind of deals can go together with the opportunity to buy and get the doubble amount of gold. I know 2 for 1 is not working, but what does?? I did read something in here about the subject, but I cannot find it again.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Hi there. Can any of you tell me what kind of deals can go together with the opportunity to buy and get the doubble amount of gold. I know 2 for 1 is not working, but what does?? I did read something in here about the subject, but I cannot find it again.

@m@"mutterkjær (SKN1)"  As far as I know, you can buy double the amount of gold with the Gold Doubler. 
    It's found by clicking on the button to the right of your gold total at the top of the screen. Like most gold deals, it can't be used during Prime Time.  :)

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Thanks farmerjohn, I know that, but does it function with for example Hot deals??

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Okay I found out. It does not work with prime times and 2 for 1. But if you use 2 for 1, you do not loose the gold doubler . It will still be there after you did the purchase. 
  • Thanks farmerjohn, I know that, but does it function with for example Hot deals??

@mutterkjær (SKN1) Yes, it should work with Hot deals, it is just other deals where you get extra gold that it won`t work with, but the Hot deals where you get extra items when you buy gold are fine. Also, if the Hot deal says buy 10,000 & you buy 5,000 and get the other 5,000 from the doubler, that should also work. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file