CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Double gold when purchasing

Hi there. Can any of you tell me what kind of deals can go together with the opportunity to buy and get the doubble amount of gold. I know 2 for 1 is not working, but what does?? I did read something in here about the subject, but I cannot find it again.

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,518US1
    Hi there. Can any of you tell me what kind of deals can go together with the opportunity to buy and get the doubble amount of gold. I know 2 for 1 is not working, but what does?? I did read something in here about the subject, but I cannot find it again.

@[email protected]"mutterkjær (SKN1)"  As far as I know, you can buy double the amount of gold with the Gold Doubler. 
    It's found by clicking on the button to the right of your gold total at the top of the screen. Like most gold deals, it can't be used during Prime Time.  :)

• Thanks farmerjohn, I know that, but does it function with for example Hot deals??

• Okay I found out. It does not work with prime times and 2 for 1. But if you use 2 for 1, you do not loose the gold doubler . It will still be there after you did the purchase. 
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,785Moderator, ModGreen
    Thanks farmerjohn, I know that, but does it function with for example Hot deals??

@mutterkjær (SKN1) Yes, it should work with Hot deals, it is just other deals where you get extra gold that it won`t work with, but the Hot deals where you get extra items when you buy gold are fine. Also, if the Hot deal says buy 10,000 & you buy 5,000 and get the other 5,000 from the doubler, that should also work. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Sign In to comment.