Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

HTML5 Feedback - SKN1, LT1, HU1, AU1, IN1, INT1, EN1, NL1

124»

Comments

• Luvim (GB1)Luvim (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    edited 29.05.2018
    Firefox (60.0.1), Windows 10 (1803. Build 17134.48)
    The 'Shorter Times' bonus intermittently disappeared on my Main Farm, as did it's effects. Still ok on other farms and ok in Flash version.
    Fishing regions - Was getting the 'doubling up' mentioned earlier. 2 regions appear highlighted when you hover over them although only one is active.
    Also the shift select for loading boats is intermittent
    And the time left for our M&M upgrade is showing 0.00 time remaining (working ok in Flash)
  • FRED68 (GB1)FRED68 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    Windows 7 Professional S.P.1 32bit, Processor  Intel CPU 2160 @ 1.80 GHz Dual Core , Chrome v 66.0.3359
    I first tried HTML5 a couple of days after it was available to me and found that the temp farms loaded better& displayed well .
    I agree with the others regarding the "Print" being feint particulerly on "chat" and "Messages" to other players.
    I have found 3 other glitchs-
    1 "Coop. Tree Watering" in Flash players whose trees  cannot be watered show  a Grey Watering can with the usual message-wheras in HTML5 they show as ORANGE & only when I atempt to water does the message appear.
    2Display of Coop Champ results.When trying to refresh  or view the results of players above me the diplay of their results "goes of centre" & this effect worsens each time I "refresh" untill the figures dissapear .
    3Missions in HTML5 I am UNABLE to view the other players "profiles" when I click on their names wheras in Flash I am able to view their "details"i.e. wich Coop they are in etc

• Ilse (HU1)Ilse (HU1) HU1 Posts: 120
    Google Chrome naprakész  =  Google Chrome is up to date

Flash verzió és HTML5 verzió  = Flash version and HTML5 version

Elfogyott az idő  =  Out of Time 

Hátralévő idő:  30 days   =  Time left: 30 days

Ez most mit jelent? ? ?  =  ? ? What does it mean now? ? ? 

Ilse

• shaunus (GB1)shaunus (GB1) GB1 Posts: 4
    HTLM5 version is slower than Slowy Mcslow of slowville awful version to use, if good game cannot get this HTLM5 to react any faster then I will prob give the game up after nearly 10 years of enjoyment, what a shame.
    edited 03.06.2018
    Google Chrome naprakész = Google Chrome is up to date

HTML5 verzió = HTML5 version

Nagyon szaporák a horgászhelyek = Fishing spots are great

Kicsit sok van belőlük = There are a lot of them

Ilse

Post edited by Ilse (HU1) on
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    The HTML5 version is having me see double on my fishing pools. I am using Firefox and windows 7.
    @Sharkie (GB1) OK I give up, what am I meant to be seeing there? I don`t see anything "doubled", I don`t see anything wrong at all lol - Can you give us a clue? :)
    2 ponds lite up right side - trying to send his boats out- the problem with the clarity of picture and writing is not helping on this post. (In same coop so know his problem)
  • Sharkie (GB1)Sharkie (GB1) GB1 Posts: 57
    The HTML5 version is having me see double on my fishing pools. I am using Firefox and windows 7.
    @Sharkie (GB1) OK I give up, what am I meant to be seeing there? I don`t see anything "doubled", I don`t see anything wrong at all lol - Can you give us a clue? :)
    A little below and to the right is a double (mirror) of the same pond, in other words there are only 3 'real' ponds in this screenshot. The other 3 can not be accessed. 
  • Luvim (GB1)Luvim (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    ^^^
    Indeed.
    Both light up when you click on either, but, only one can be used
  • FRED68 (GB1)FRED68 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    Update - futher Glitch again today! Details same as before-
    When playing in the HTML5 version :due to the fact that my internet connection appears to be a bit unstable my game Still "crashes"  & I get the notice to "Reconnect" when clicking on this ,when it does reconnect I am automatically taken to the Game Log in page ! This did not happen in the Flash Version ! 
    On the whole the I find the HTML5  is much more stable .
    This may say more about my computer than the HTML5 version.
    Could someone advise me of the Computer system requirements for this game Please? (i.e. RAM speed & graphics etc. ) 
    Thanking you in anticipation,
    Yours FRED68
  • Kim Lewis (GB1)Kim Lewis (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    Now you have the big banner to try the html version at the top of the screen, I cannot get past the log in on my phone now. Most disappointing as Puffin gave me the opportunity to play when away from home, for the quick harvesting of crops etc.  Also, I have tried it on the laptop, and I very quickly reverted back to flash as I found it to be nowhere near as good visually.
    Google Chrome naprakész   =  Google Chrome up to date 

Raktár kapacitás 3100   =  Storage capacity 3100 

Raktár készlet 570  =  Warehouse Set 570

Termelés  70  =  Production 70

Betakarítás, üzenet!!!  =  Harvesting, message !!! 

Miért nem fér bele mikor még annyi hely van a csűrben ?????  =  Why do not you know when there's so much space in the bar ?????

Másik betakarításnál is előfordul.  Termelek és egyre kevesebb a készletem.  =  It is also occurring in another harvest. I'm selling and I have less and less stocks. 

Mifelénk 570 + 70 < 3100   =  Mile 570 + 70 <3100

Ilse

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    The first day of testing on the AU, Safari would not work at all (maybe out of date) Google chrome did work for a few hours ....since then I have tried everyday and it will just not load???
    Any ideas??

Flash verzió és HTML5 verzió  =  Flash version and HTML5 version

Raktárkészlet  =  stock 

Termelés humusszal  =  Production with humus 

Betakarítás után a raktárkészlet  =  After stocking the stock

Hova tünt a humusz adta többlet fűzfa?  =  Where did the humus give you a surplus willow?  

Ilse  :-((((((

• further to my previous comment about green screens - seems now to have infected other farms.  Not showing 3rd goat pen either
  • still testing html on GB1 server

noticed that horse special weekend had differing amount for training not the usual 20's. 

More importantly i tried to dump 1440 fishfood into coop pond and it wouldn't open.  is there a limit on how much you can dump at any one time.  has no problems with small amounts - dumped the 1440 via flash with no problems
  • Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    The first day of testing on the AU, Safari would not work at all (maybe out of date) Google chrome did work for a few hours ....since then I have tried everyday and it will just not load???
    Any ideas??
    I did a update on Safari and was able to access the html5.....I really don't like it far too slow to much of a lag will not be using it till its improved  :(
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Charmed cows in FLASH

And, charmed cows in HTML

In both the pictures, the cows are charmed .......

As you can see, charmed cows look much better in FLASH than in HTML .....

In html, it is hard to even see if at all the cows are charmed.

Kindly, take note of this and make some changes in HTML
  • I use Firefox and Windows 10.  I have a fairly high end rig.  Have not so far noticed many playing issues with HTML5 except that the dog kennel does not work unless you go to another farm and come back.  Much more important is the quality.  HTML5 appears very blurry compared to Flash and the titles are hard to read as others have said.  If GGS plans to migrate to HTML5, the quality needs to be upgraded considerably.  At the moment I have given up on it and gone back to Flash as it is too much of a strain on the eyes. It looks like an old 8 bit computer game from about 1990 at the moment.
  • MarkSA (INT1)MarkSA (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    When I select the html 'play now' option, I'm taken to a blue screen with the rotating 'wait/loading' icon and the GoodGame logo, but get no further.. waited up to 20 minutes, but the game simply doesn't launch.
    I'm using Chrome 67.0.3396.79 (64bit) on Windows 7.
    Do I need to apply any settings or give permissions?
    The Flash version loads with no issues at all.
    Thank you
  • shehara (IN1)shehara (IN1) IN1 Posts: 42
    Tried this version for first time, so far my senses are sending a deep censure against this.. my eyes hate the green background of inbox ( is it a bug or a normal thingy ? A more subtle color please if so..) ,each click takes 3 secs to respond although I appreciate ggs giving me few secs before I reply msgs I can't simply imagine how players who play for hours daily can fathom out this lag....but I do like the clarity if my farm..and specially the letters are more clear :smiley: hope ggs can improve this better and enjoyable for all ..
    Thanks for reading and have a nice day..<3
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Tried this version for first time, so far my senses are sending a deep censure against this.. my eyes hate the green background of inbox ( is it a bug or a normal thingy ? A more subtle color please if so..) ,each click takes 3 secs to respond although I appreciate ggs giving me few secs before I reply msgs I can't simply imagine how players who play for hours daily can fathom out this lag....but I do like the clarity if my farm..and specially the letters are more clear :smiley: hope ggs can improve this better and enjoyable for all ..
    Thanks for reading and have a nice day..<3
    HTML is working great for me ..... i am happy BF has been shifted to HTML.

Yes, its true , that html has a few bugs. Those will get debugged soon.

Btw , i read your discord message .....  :((
  • I've been trying to play in HTML 5 since today's hot fix but the link - https://bigfarm.goodgamestudios.com/html5/  - takes me to the flash version. If I play using flash the game becomes unplayable after about 5 minutes. It lags like crazy and takes about 2 minutes to harvest and feed 12 hen coops. Have GGS removed the HTML option entirely?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    edited 16.07.2018
    Hi Tracey40 :)

The HTML5 version is temporarily unavailable ... they are still working on it.
    Have you tried the Separate Flash Player (while we're waiting for HTML5) ?
    Many players have reported a marked improvement in lag while using it.
  • I have a mac so this programme will not open. Is there a mac version available at all?
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 17.07.2018
    Does Opera work on mac?  I don't know but you could try it.  Apparently that is only for windows.

Have you tried Safari for Mac?

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    @tracey40 (GB1)

sending you a PM ...
This discussion has been closed.