Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cooperative horse meadow question

Hello, I have a problem where I can't attempt to collect the agility training breeding effect from the cooperative horse meadow. The option is locked out with every horse that I can breed with in the cooperative horse meadow. It could be that no horse in the meadow has the agility training breeding effect, but I don't think that would be the only thing, otherwise when the cooperative horse meadow would have started no horse would have had the effect and no one could have ever got it unless they bred their horse with Rose.

I am wondering if anyone knows the reason why I can't allocate my gene points in the agility training breeding effect?

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I had similar problems when we first started using the Meadow when none of us had meadow effects.
    I never managed to work out exactly what the problem was but my horse was very much a ShowJumper and I resolved the problem by asking others in the co-op who also were training for show-jumping to put a horse in the Meadow. I concluded that it had to do with the normal breeding effects.
    Having said that, I admit that I have not worked out exactly why one horse will give me 200 gene points and another will only give me 30. Obviously one is a "better match" than the other but I have no idea what the actual algorithm uses to determine this "match".
  • Each horse can gain efects (anyone of the nine) either from clasic process in the stable or via breeding process on the meadow.
    If the sum of those two sources is zero (at some efect) and if the same sum (zero) has for the same efect your "partner" => then the icon is gray and it is impossible to gain any point for this efect.

"The match" is simple - you have to have the number of the points at some efect exactly same with your "partner" - then you receive 100%. Does not matter is the number is 1, 8, or 82. They just have to be same. Any difference bring less percentage, with bigger difference lower percentage.

And last thing has an influence - with better meadow you need more horses on it, otherwise you are "penalised". You can see 85% aside of DNA icon - it mean, even if you have exactly same ponts (4 and 4), you will not recieve 100% but only 85%.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file