Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

events

Dear GGs would it be possible to send out a poll to see if your players the ones that pay your wages are really happy with the continuous challenges you set if its not a cc its a hwe one after the other, if there is a big response to reduce the amount will you listen too them ?

oh and do something about it ?

yours a truly fed up player

Comments

• WCK4 (US1)WCK4 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    edited 10.12.2019
    GGS sending out a "poll" is simply for show.  My former Co-op leader informed me of this, and HE KNOWS these types of things.

The good news? it's Holiday shopping time and we have the Big Farm Superstore to find the perfect gift for that special someone.  Whether they "have everything" or not, one cannot have enough Big Farm gear!

All of which reminds me--I'm STILL waiting for my Big Farm Hoodie for last Christmas from aforementioned co-op leader--who shall remain nameless.  He could be Anybody...
    Post edited by WCK4 (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    GGS should be quite interested in sending out a "poll."  And even more concerned about what players "want." It's like the "Gold-Lock Button."  Ain't never gonna happen.  Too much revenue made without one.

But cheer up--six more days of the 15% discount at their Big Farm On-line Superstore.  You can start your Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa shopping early! 
    Keep an eye on your in game messages. GGS sends out a survey every once in a while to gather feed back about the game ;)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495

Keep an eye on your in game messages. GGS sends out a survey every once in a while to gather feed back about the game ;)
    I stopped filling those out long ago.   Clearly GG doesn't care what we want.
    IE gold lock.  Instead of adding that, they added a new button to more easily separate us from our money.  Oh and the water all trees one too.  
    Why bother with their surveys?   They don't care.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Adding, the surveys are not designed by trained survey professionals. The answers, for example, can be interpreted to suit the company.  For example, "Are you happy with the number of CCs per month?" If someone answers "no," they can say, "see, they aren't happy with the current number ... they must want us to add more."

And, there are no open-ended questions to allow concerns to be raised.

They know what the players want by now, they simply aren't going to act on it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Dear GGs would it be possible to send out a poll to see if your players the ones that pay your wages are really happy with the continuous challenges you set if its not a cc its a hwe one after the other, if there is a big response to reduce the amount will you listen too them ?

There is no need to survey us. Every time players spend real money on these challenges GG gets the answer loud and clear: These players want these events and are willing to pay to play them. 
  • I also stopped filling out surveys as it appears nothing is accomplished by them other than wasting my time.
    GGS would be better served to listen to people's comments on the forum.  Also, if you don't like the ideas expressed then why not just tell us it is never going to happen so we can quit requesting it.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I also stopped filling out surveys as it appears nothing is accomplished by them other than wasting my time.
    GGS would be better served to listen to people's comments on the forum.  Also, if you don't like the ideas expressed then why not just tell us it is never going to happen so we can quit requesting it.
    That is your choice to not provide your input on the game through the surveys. As for GGS, they do not even look at the forum. The Mods & CMs pass on the information we provide in the forum.
     As @MRG1 (US1) stated

There is no need to survey us. "Every time players spend real money on these challenges GG gets the answer loud and clear: These players want these events and are willing to pay to play them."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file