Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dsf contracts and feed for fish

Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
dsf contracts are unbelievably good right now but they are asking so many shellfish and that pool items  just like before can u rearrange a bit so others  won't go dry they can be a help in the contracts
Can u assign a button just like others item for bakery we don't need to go bakery but we can store the item in the bakery direct just like can u do the same for fish as when we played feed mission mostly got small storage and that's y they need to change the farm and some time game lags and player don't wanna change the farm so they sell it 
If this is possible to make s change button (of course free lol ) install that one so players don't need to sell but they send the extra amount to the pond thanks
Xcution

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    dsf contracts are unbelievably good right now but they are asking so many shellfish and that pool items  just like before can u rearrange a bit so others  won't go dry they can be a help in the contracts
    Can u assign a button just like others item for bakery we don't need to go bakery but we can store the item in the bakery direct just like can u do the same for fish as when we played feed mission mostly got small storage and that's y they need to change the farm and some time game lags and player don't wanna change the farm so they sell it 
    If this is possible to make s change button (of course free lol ) install that one so players don't need to sell but they send the extra amount to the pond thanks
    Xcution
    Right now there is no storage limit on fish, so you already can store as much as you want.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 01.06.2018
    You do not need to change farms to sell at the organic or fish market.  Simply hit "Farm management" on the bottom of the screen, the fish market and organic market are the last 2 tabs. 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I believe he's asking for a way to "send" Fish Pellets to the Fish Pond in the Co-Op Village, so that people don't have to leave the main farm in order to dump pellets into the Pond.

Not a bad idea actually, I like it.  I make a lot of Pellets though - especially during a CC.  Changing farms to dump pellets into the pond every 2 minutes gets annoying. :)
    I believe he's asking for a way to "send" Fish Pellets to the Fish Pond in the Co-Op Village, so that people don't have to leave the main farm in order to dump pellets into the Pond.

Not a bad idea actually, I like it.  I make a lot of Pellets though - especially during a CC.  Changing farms to dump pellets into the pond every 2 minutes gets annoying. :)
    Thanks Southern,  I understand now. 
    Yes Xcution, it is an excellent idea!  An option to send to the pond would be great!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

Oh, duh. Lightbulb just went off. Sorry, @Xc@"Xcution (INT1)" . Yes, that would be a great help, for sure!
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Yeah, it's a good idea, especially during CC, which feed mission become frequent to do.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Xcution
    Right now there is no storage limit on fish, so you already can store as much as you want.
    @artful (US1) 
    We got limit in our coop on international server when we approach 1.77mill palletes then there is a msg came which shows ur barn is full
    What about the contracts.has anyone of u guys made a 70+% on any contract in fish market?
    What about the contracts.has anyone of u guys made a 70+% on any contract in fish market?
    A level 70 contract only gives 22.56% bonus.  I have reached 82 which is 23.67% bonus.

Upgrade your pond so it can hold more.
    A level 70 contract only gives 22.56% bonus.  I have reached 82 which is 23.67% bonus.

I think that's the highest lvl of everything in coop village I am in right now even the ship is on lvl 8 or 9 but its green ship now I don't remember the LCL though 
    So it means we can upgrade every time our building slot isn't empty even for any minute
    The pond can be upgraded to level 11.  Maybe you need more village XP.
    Yes we have on lvl 7 hehehe it need a lot of tiles and cement thanks i didn't chk that lvl thing yet 

Heh.. Wouldn't you know it.... :)

Thanks for posting that Southern!
    Thanks for posting that Southern!
    @Shay1968 (US1) You and I seem to get the same ideas. :)

I've only made it to 85 myself, and I've probably fallen a couple of ranks because I turn down those contracts that want 1,000+ clams or oysters. But between the 2 of us, we'll probably finish the percentages. :)

Although the difference between 85 and 99 is only 1.08%.
    Yeah, we sure do.   That is not a very big increase up to 99.  I have not been able to climb higher because I am waiting on all clam contracts except for one that wants a lot of shrimp.  But of course I am holding boats that have clams on them for the FHWE that should have been here at 5pm Central time. 
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    At level 99 we get big contracts :) , dont see more 200 million+ contracts at less than 99 value. Thats the benefit i have seen . 
    For example see this

http://prntscr.com/jpt259

I need only 400 or 500 more salmons for finishing this :) .
    At level 99 we get big contracts :) , dont see more 200 million+ contracts at less than 99 value. Thats the benefit i have seen . 
    For example see this

http://prntscr.com/jpt259

I need only 400 or 500 more salmons for finishing this :) .
    That's really helpful and motivates to go up in the ranks
    @Shay1968 (US1)

I finally finished all the reward percentages. :)

WTG Southern!  Thanks for posting.
Sign In to comment.