Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pranks

Just wondering if anyone has problems with people pranking. I personally have not.  One of my members today was pranked during a mission. I understand these things happen.  I gave permission for her to prank him back.  So he pranks back 4 more time and sends a  note to her to stop pranking. To me that is poor sportsman.  He has continued pranking her after that mission four more times.  All she wants to do is play the game fairly.  I have contacted the cooperative leader with no response back.  Any suggestions on how to handle this wayward person.
Post edited by brave precious1 (US1) on

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.07.2018
    Just wondering if anyone has problems with people pranking. I personally have not.  One of my members today was pranked by **name removed** during a mission. I understand these things happen.  I gave permission for her to prank him back.  So he pranks back 4 more time and sends a  note to her to stop pranking. To me that is poor sportsman.  He has continued pranking her after that mission four more times.  All she wants to do is play the game fairly.  I have contacted the cooperative leader with no response back.  Any suggestions on how to handle this wayward person.
    You should edit the player's username from your post because it's against the forum guidelines to name and shame.  ;)  Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to stop someone from pranking your farm. Pranking back usually has the opposite effect and the player will keep pranking because they got a reaction from you. The best thing to do is to ignore this player and just cash the karma points you get from the pranks and buy gifts for your fellow coop members. After a while, they'll get tired of using their pranks without getting any kind of reaction and they'll move on.  ;)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 20.07.2018
    I hate pranks. If I get pranked in a mission, I sparkle every other player in that mission in hopes that the original prankster loses. Maybe ask your coop for help sparkling everyone else.

edit to add:  both of you need to remove the name of the player, can't name and 
    shame..
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    I would call all coop members to prank all his farms. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Don't prank back. That fighting back stuff usually only escalates the situation. I usually write both the coop leader and the player that pranking isn't considered good sportsmanship and that the game is much more fun when everyone plays fair. Most of the time, this gets a good response back. And I also have sparkled other players in the missions, as MRG1 has said.

Children will be children no matter what their age. Sometimes you just have to shrug it off and move on.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    oh, artful, you is no fun  :|
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm with @Spurgiukas (INT1)  on this. Somebody once did this to one of our members and we all pranked them back ! Got  every building and field on his farms. He/she did not try again !!
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    yup, anytime someone in our coop gets pranked, we as a cooperative prank them back. 
  • You might try just thanking them for the karma points.
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    I was once hounded with a prankster, I politely asked them to stop, to no avail.They did not know I was a leader of a Coop with 35+players who are friendly folks.The following 24 hours resulted in the culprit having over 40 pranks played on them. You gotta be cruel to be kind :-)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    LOL!
  • Thank you everyone for all your advice.  I appreciate it.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 23.07.2018
    I have a great friend here on BF who pranked someone because of thier very rude name calling I received when I declined their invitation to join their coop.  This was at least a week or more ago.  The last I looked, that farm still has those pranks on it, lol.  I don't know if it's because the person was so low rank in the game, and doesn't know how it works, or, she decided to leave the game for a little break, lol.  Kinda funny though.

You all can prank my orchards anytime, please, only the orchards though.  Getting low on karma points.  Thanks in advance.  :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file