Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

SUMMER SALE ? Weekend SALE ?

TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939

SUMMER SALE ? Weekend SALE ?

Need more info ....
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    He might be talking about Flash Sales -- purely speculation on my part.
  • I was wondering too - so far not seen anything at all!  Is this happening or not?  Thx.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    summer sale? its advertised on the sidebar of the tweets?
  • Summer Sale???
    Where and when???>:)
  • I dont think it can be happening after all - nothing different on any of my farms and prices from Omar are the same as before.  Oh well ............... I suppose it got some to buy gold in anticipation of a few bargains - was it just another carrot GGS?
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    If I'm not mistaken, the Summer Sale refers not to Flash Sales but to these kinds of offers >>>

of which I have indeed seen a greater than normal number popping up on my farm today.

So it would appear that the sale is on ! :D

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    RowdyRac said:
    If I'm not mistaken, the Summer Sale refers not to Flash Sales but to these kinds of offers >>>

of which I have indeed seen a greater than normal number popping up on my farm today.

So it would appear that the sale is on ! :D

Yep, you're right. We haven't seen flash sales in so long, so I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. :)
  • How's this for your sales? I thought I was getting decent prices at 2 for 1. Well not all of us get that. If we spend gold they now expect us to spend more for gold.

I can only imagine what the Brat Pack got. Lovely knowing they are ripping off the people who do buy gold. I would have bought some with that 200%, but you just shot yourself in the foot. I am beyond angry right now. I have X number of dollars to put on a game and if my money isn't good enough then tough luck. I can play another game with gold and just play this one as is.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Oh the gold popup sales? Its going to be a long dry summer weekend for GGS because I'm not buying a thing lol.
  • @gizmo22 (AU1)  Would you buy if you knew others were getting better deals? In the US all money is green and doesn't have class status. That better end fast because fair business practices are important to people who spend money on something. In this case, I can't get ripped off if I don't buy,
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Thats the main reason I wouldn't buy......I have heaps of gold saved from years of playing this game. Gathering GML's and goldflowers, not using gold in missions, it all adds up. I have the gold to buy but I refuse to because I would be rewarding a company that doesn't understand the concept of fairness and lies, cheats, and steals from its customers.
  • I've never seen another company so willing to shoot itself in the foot. They are cheating those who buy the most and they won't stand for that. 
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 21.07.2018
    Wow, that is crazy @farmerkissy!

• Mine was the 180% gold because I was buying. I was watching for the ads so I could tear out my last red barn for the blue one. That won't be happening now. 
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    One player in our coop said he never saw a Summer sale (his lvl 200+), he would like to purchase a Candy cowsheed. Once when i had a Summer sale offer i asked in coop if other players have it, but the one still haven't got it. He showed his all sales offers on that moment, and for sure there was no Summer sales. 
    Is it a bug or its intentional and sales for different players are not the same? 

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    No the offer's only last so long then change through out the day - just missed it That's all - let them know to keep checking that new icon mass on the left of ur screen above the tasks.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    You can get candy cow sheds with silver coins over in the parking lot,
  • Moliugas (LT1)Moliugas (LT1) LT1 Posts: 153
    I know that, but i think its better to invest silver coins to the kite.

:)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I don't buy the kites any more, since they devalued the kites once.
    I no longer trust them not to do so again.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file