Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Strange Oil Gift ⏳

GoldenrodFarm (US1)GoldenrodFarm (US1) Posts: 311
edited 08.07.2018 in Suggestions
What are we supposed to use strange oil on?  I though from the very bad explanation that it was for the farm machines, but haven't been able to place it on any coop members machines.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Check their production buildings, like the mill, silo and or composter ;)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 04.07.2018
    What are we supposed to use strange oil on?  I though from the very bad explanation that it was for the farm machines, but haven't been able to place it on any coop members machines.
    Machines like the composters, mills.  Not on your garage machines.d  Oh, and it is for you to use those on other players farms, not your own.
  • What are we supposed to use strange oil on?  I though from the very bad explanation that it was for the farm machines, but haven't been able to place it on any coop members machines.
    Machines like the composters, mills.  Not on your garage machines.d  Oh, and it is for you to use those on other players farms, not your own.
    I guess in my mind farm machines are farm machines not mills but I guess there are a ton of weird things in this game, I tried to place them on at least 10 members farms and no go.
    I guess in my mind farm machines are farm machines not mills but I guess there are a ton of weird things in this game, I tried to place them on at least 10 members farms and no go.
    Was there a message that said they were not high enough XP level yet?  Or, did it say there was already a gift there?  Something like it, anyway?  That is strange you can't use strange oil though.
  • no messages, but i found one I could give it to today, this is the first time I have seen strange oil, must have been a hardworker reward from something, there are so many things flinging around lately lol
    no messages, but i found one I could give it to today, this is the first time I have seen strange oil, must have been a hardworker reward from something, there are so many things flinging around lately lol
    Yes, I think we did have something that was hardworker reward, I am not sure though.  I just went to your farm and looked at your coop.  I only see one player that is level 15 that might not be high enough XP to receive gifts on their farms.  So, don't understand why you are having issues giving those out.  But, I did have one strange oil so I used it on your main farm mill to see if it would work, and it did.  You won't see it glowing, because for some reason the mills don't do that.
  • I see the gift, thanks for that and replying to my question, some days there are a lot of questions!  I tried to google big crazy farm, strange oil, don't try it you get really weird results, with no crazy farm.   Sometimes I have trouble finding things there and try a google with what I need to read about.
    I see the gift, thanks for that and replying to my question, some days there are a lot of questions!  I tried to google big crazy farm, strange oil, don't try it you get really weird results, with no crazy farm.   Sometimes I have trouble finding things there and try a google with what I need to read about.
    LOL, I did a search for gifts and pranks and I can't find anything on crazybigfarm either, lol.  However, I did go down the GGS forum rabbit hole and wind up reading about all the pranking people were doing on each other back in 2016, lol.  This website is really fun to read.  Oh, and your welcome for the strange oil, I hope you figure out why you can't use it.   Oh wait, one way I know you can't put a spark (gift) on a building or field, etc is when the player has upgraded, but not gone in and added the workers to it after it finishes.  Kind of in limbo.  Suzy!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I see the gift, thanks for that and replying to my question, some days there are a lot of questions!  I tried to google big crazy farm, strange oil, don't try it you get really weird results, with no crazy farm.   Sometimes I have trouble finding things there and try a google with what I need to read about.
    LOL, I did a search for gifts and pranks and I can't find anything on crazybigfarm either, lol.  However, I did go down the GGS forum rabbit hole and wind up reading about all the pranking people were doing on each other back in 2016, lol.  This website is really fun to read.  Oh, and your welcome for the strange oil, I hope you figure out why you can't use it.   Oh wait, one way I know you can't put a spark (gift) on a building or field, etc is when the player has upgraded, but not gone in and added the workers to it after it finishes.  Kind of in limbo.  Suzy!
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/naughty_nice.htm

http://crazybigfarm.tk/events/naughty_nice.htm

Thanks Southern, I looked for gifts and pranks but never thought of the Naughty or Nice Twins.

• That is strange, anyway a way to tell what gifts go on what is the items a gift go on will be lit up, the ones that can't be gifted with a particular gift will be shaded.
  • I looked for gifts too, and pranks, but the Big crazy farm site gives the same information on the game information button, and I guess it would not have helped me because I was trying to place the strange oil on peoples farm machines over by the garage not the buildings since it said it was for farm machines
    I looked for gifts too, and pranks, but the Big crazy farm site gives the same information on the game information button, and I guess it would not have helped me because I was trying to place the strange oil on peoples farm machines over by the garage not the buildings since it said it was for farm machines
    I think that is where the confusion comes from.  I think that little info blurb should say "Works on farm production buildings".  Then it would be more clear.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 07.07.2018
    SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    I think that is where the confusion comes from.  I think that little info blurb should say "Works on farm production buildings".  Then it would be more clear.
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Good point, suggestion sent to the portal & this thread moved to suggestions . :)

EDIT: I just found an old screenshot & it looks like they used to have the correct descriptions (there also used to be a storage limit of 5 )

Thanks @WascallyWabbit .  You've gone and done it again, thanks for trying to get things more clear on this sometimes taxing and confusing game, lol.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    so I have lots of these pranks and my coop did not agree for me to use it on coop members... to get karma points.. :| so why not to make something like converter, like 2 pranks converts into 1 gift.. 

idea of the year
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    so I have lots of these pranks and my coop did not agree for me to use it on coop members... to get karma points.. :| so why not to make something like converter, like 2 pranks converts into 1 gift.. 

idea of the year
    We don't allow members to use pranks on us or anyone else in the game.  If you post here in the forum, believe it or not, people will be happy to have you prank them.  That's how I get rid of mine.
    You can prank all of my orchards on all farms.  Only orchards though please.  :)
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    I would love to, but you play in other server 
Sign In to comment.