CrazyBigFarm

Login Problems? Click here for help!

Tiny Update July 19th - A New Button! - Discussion

Comments

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) Posts: 30,306US1

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) Posts: 1,424US1
    Amen,  Nicely said, :)

well for me its make GGS number one scammer in this game they want us to spend golds by accident
    @harvestmoonn (INT1)  The button can be hidden, to avoid accidental clicking.

SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    I just thought of something else too.  What about those limited contracts?  Your storage is 3350, but the contract wants 3357.  So, you have what you need in storage, you are going to fill that contract with what you have in storage which effectively empties your storage and then collect the new harvest to complete the contract within the 1 hour allotted time.  So, let's me see here, if that thing automatically sells everything over your storage capacity, you will "NEVER" "EVER" fill that limited contract.   :smiley: 
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Limited contracts are not included - In the video he calls them Temporary contracts by mistake, but he meant limited ones.
    Thank you WascallyWabbit for clearing that up for Us, much appreciated, :)

• Not helpful during a coop championship. I clicked on it to see what it was and all my lovely things lined up for missions...gone. Then goodbye gold? Double whammy.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) Posts: 1,455US1
    well for me its make GGS number one scammer in this game they want us to spend golds by accident
    @harvestmoonn (INT1)  The button can be hidden, to avoid accidental clicking.

SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    I just thought of something else too.  What about those limited contracts?  Your storage is 3350, but the contract wants 3357.  So, you have what you need in storage, you are going to fill that contract with what you have in storage which effectively empties your storage and then collect the new harvest to complete the contract within the 1 hour allotted time.  So, let's me see here, if that thing automatically sells everything over your storage capacity, you will "NEVER" "EVER" fill that limited contract.   :smiley: 
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Limited contracts are not included - In the video he calls them Temporary contracts by mistake, but he meant limited ones.
    LOL, I'm not sure you understand what I was saying here.  In the video he says all contracts will be filled, except temporary, which I knew he meant to mean limited contracts.  So then, when the regular contracts have been filled, and there is no more need for product it automatically sells the overage.  Effectively leaving you without the needed products to actually fill the limited contract. 

• Hi Guys, after the update for Turbo Button, this is what I can see in the building information. A few screenshots are attached. 
    Hahahah, I tried to collect the bubble on top of the worker's head while watching the video, lol.  Dum, dum, dum, dum.  :smiley:

• I clicked on it to see what it was and goodbye items lined up to collect for missions during coop championship and goodbye gold. Double whammy, big bummer.
    Not helpful during a coop championship. I clicked on it to see what it was and all my lovely things lined up for missions...gone. Then goodbye gold? Double whammy.
    Aw I am so sorry that happened to you, :(

I clicked on it to see what it was and goodbye items lined up to collect for missions during coop championship and goodbye gold. Double whammy, big bummer.
    Exactly what I said in my comment on the first page.  See I just knew this would happen.  Sorry you have experienced this issue already.  It is a shame to have to even tell you that.  :neutral:

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,466US1
    Once again, GG rolls out SOMETHING new.  Well swell.  I see the little icon, I looked, I see the icons at the bottom, the barn with a green something that looks like a blank iphone, a store, = cash.   OOOHHHHKAAYYYY????
    Then I saw the gold coin, but not one single CLUE what it means, how it works, what it does, let alone what it does for me, other than be something I might click on and dump gold into.

UNLESS I come here and hunt and fish to find out what this is.  
    GG how about in your next survey you send to everyone, ask ONE question.
    DO YOU USE THE FORUMS?  Y  N  

I bet you find out a whole lot of people don't. 

So.... if someone wants to be kind enough to either point directly to a link explaining this new mystery way of losing gold, great.  I'll read it and thank you in advance. 
    I am a leader in one coop so kinda my job to inform.  But.... this is summertime.  I don't spend hours on here when the sun is out.  Sure don't want to waste my day hunting for how some new bing bong in my little past time click fest game works.
    Meanwhile, I haven't needed this thing what ever it is before... so for me it's just one more place I need to avoid clicking so not to accidentally drop gold.

BTW...  WHERE IS THE PROMISED GOLD LOCK?????
    The picture you provided  explains that it is a TURBO Harvester, and charges 350 gold.
    But you are right, it doesn't explain that it puts everything it can into your storage then fills contracts from top left to bottom right (regardless of if you do contracts or not).
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) Posts: 1,466US1
    @WascallyWabbit, may I ask, WHERE did any players ask for this? So, they are putting new features into the game, without fixing the errors that were introduced. The only way I could even THINK this would be beneficial was if NO EVENT was going..
    Yup, and that (No event going on) is never gonna happen! LOL
    MRG1  (US1)
    Former avid player... and long-time Outlander fanatic

• Hi Guys, after the update for Turbo Button, this is what I can see in the building information. A few screenshots are attached. 
    i think thos are only text cuz when i hower mouse over flower farm building its still say what i get when progress done
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) Posts: 307US1
    edited 19.07.2018
    I do ASK FOR the repairs of bugs that have been introduced. LOL> Guess I should take that as a warning

WARNING to the DEVELOPER: you are screwing up your member base. Have members who are quitting because you will not fix the edgecrop bug. GOLD PURCHASING MEMBERS. Whomever is in control, is majorly screwing the pooch.  
    holidayrox @ us 1
  • WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,769Moderator, ModGreen

Please all read
    Announcement Update

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Oh hey look, a new button in the game!

I don't get where this is going to help anyone. This would only be great, if you're 
    sending in an email to have your account deleted. POOF, there goes all the stuff anyways!

Too bad I can't adblock this eyesore. 

Empire Retiree, sent to the Farm. 

Proud Member of Farmers First!
  • It's not bad update..but it's too expensive. All I can do is 10 gold per farm, one time in a week.

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) Posts: 307US1
    edited 20.07.2018
    @WascallyWabbit,  yup. I knew it. Introduce something new. INTRODUCE NEW PROBLEMS. oh, my. Gotta fix this, so the new stuff works. Um, yeah. While letting the stuff that is making your core base QUIT rot away.FIX THE DARN ISSUES WITH THE EDGE CROPS. I could give a rats a** about the new BUTTON to use gold to harvest my whole farm, which I wont do , since I do try to play the game. 

ya'll are making me cry. I am about to give up on this .Guessing after 5 years, its hard. 
    Post edited by holidayrox (US1) on
    holidayrox @ us 1
Sign In to comment.