Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Tiny Update July 19th - A New Button! - Discussion

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Amen,  Nicely said, :)
  • well for me its make GGS number one scammer in this game they want us to spend golds by accident
    @harvestmoonn (INT1)  The button can be hidden, to avoid accidental clicking.

SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    I just thought of something else too.  What about those limited contracts?  Your storage is 3350, but the contract wants 3357.  So, you have what you need in storage, you are going to fill that contract with what you have in storage which effectively empties your storage and then collect the new harvest to complete the contract within the 1 hour allotted time.  So, let's me see here, if that thing automatically sells everything over your storage capacity, you will "NEVER" "EVER" fill that limited contract.   :smiley: 
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Limited contracts are not included - In the video he calls them Temporary contracts by mistake, but he meant limited ones.
    well for me its make GGS number one scammer in this game they want us to spend golds by accident

SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    I just thought of something else too.  What about those limited contracts?  Your storage is 3350, but the contract wants 3357.  So, you have what you need in storage, you are going to fill that contract with what you have in storage which effectively empties your storage and then collect the new harvest to complete the contract within the 1 hour allotted time.  So, let's me see here, if that thing automatically sells everything over your storage capacity, you will "NEVER" "EVER" fill that limited contract.   :smiley: 
    @SuzyQ22 (US1) Limited contracts are not included - In the video he calls them Temporary contracts by mistake, but he meant limited ones.
    Thank you WascallyWabbit for clearing that up for Us, much appreciated, :)
  • Not helpful during a coop championship. I clicked on it to see what it was and all my lovely things lined up for missions...gone. Then goodbye gold? Double whammy.
  • Although the basic idea of the ‘harvesting all button’ is great, it has been brought in a foolish way! Who wants to pay 50 gold to harvest 5 chicken coops?

This is supposed to be a strategic game, but over the years the farms have become so big that it is now a ‘how fast can you mouse click’ game. It takes me minimal 30 min to just harvest everything and start a new production. Hardly any thinking needed for it. I constantly see the number of players on our server dropping. People lose interest as soon as they reach level 50.

One button that opens up a control window where you can select which buildings to harvest and which new production to start would make a huge difference, and save us a lot of boring mouse clicking. Time we could use to chat and have fun, determine strategies, share information. But if such a button comes at a tremendous gold cost it is useless:( Really a pity, because this game was huge fun when it started, but is more and more becoming boring.

tomtom

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    well for me its make GGS number one scammer in this game they want us to spend golds by accident

SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    LOL, I'm not sure you understand what I was saying here.  In the video he says all contracts will be filled, except temporary, which I knew he meant to mean limited contracts.  So then, when the regular contracts have been filled, and there is no more need for product it automatically sells the overage.  Effectively leaving you without the needed products to actually fill the limited contract. 
  • wierdwolf (GB1)wierdwolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Hi Guys, after the update for Turbo Button, this is what I can see in the building information. A few screenshots are attached. 
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

This is fantastic. Prime time offers popping everywhere all day long and then the implementation of this wonderful button. I feel totally inspired to buy more gold now that there are even more ways for me to lose it by mistake. 

Fine, it can be hidden from view. But how long will that last, with all the lag, cache clearing and reloading we all have to deal with?

Tsk. Every time I return to the game to see if anything’s improved, you guys give me even more reasons to stay away.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    One of members pointed this out:  During missions, you don't want to harvest every single thing at the same time. And with non-stop CCs, I have to wonder who would actually use this thing, especially since it fills contracts you might not necessarily want to fill.
    Hahahah, I tried to collect the bubble on top of the worker's head while watching the video, lol.  Dum, dum, dum, dum.  :smiley:
  • I clicked on it to see what it was and goodbye items lined up to collect for missions during coop championship and goodbye gold. Double whammy, big bummer.
    Not helpful during a coop championship. I clicked on it to see what it was and all my lovely things lined up for missions...gone. Then goodbye gold? Double whammy.
    Aw I am so sorry that happened to you, :(
    I clicked on it to see what it was and goodbye items lined up to collect for missions during coop championship and goodbye gold. Double whammy, big bummer.
    Exactly what I said in my comment on the first page.  See I just knew this would happen.  Sorry you have experienced this issue already.  It is a shame to have to even tell you that.  :neutral:
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Once again, GG rolls out SOMETHING new.  Well swell.  I see the little icon, I looked, I see the icons at the bottom, the barn with a green something that looks like a blank iphone, a store, = cash.   OOOHHHHKAAYYYY????
    Then I saw the gold coin, but not one single CLUE what it means, how it works, what it does, let alone what it does for me, other than be something I might click on and dump gold into.

UNLESS I come here and hunt and fish to find out what this is.  
    GG how about in your next survey you send to everyone, ask ONE question.
    DO YOU USE THE FORUMS?  Y  N  

I bet you find out a whole lot of people don't. 

So.... if someone wants to be kind enough to either point directly to a link explaining this new mystery way of losing gold, great.  I'll read it and thank you in advance. 
    I am a leader in one coop so kinda my job to inform.  But.... this is summertime.  I don't spend hours on here when the sun is out.  Sure don't want to waste my day hunting for how some new bing bong in my little past time click fest game works.
    Meanwhile, I haven't needed this thing what ever it is before... so for me it's just one more place I need to avoid clicking so not to accidentally drop gold.

BTW...  WHERE IS THE PROMISED GOLD LOCK?????
    The picture you provided  explains that it is a TURBO Harvester, and charges 350 gold.
    But you are right, it doesn't explain that it puts everything it can into your storage then fills contracts from top left to bottom right (regardless of if you do contracts or not).
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I clicked on it to see what it was and goodbye items lined up to collect for missions during coop championship and goodbye gold. Double whammy, big bummer.
    Our first fatality. I am so sorry, carriesue. :(
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

Enough said!
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 19.07.2018
    @WascallyWabbit, may I ask, WHERE did any players ask for this? So, they are putting new features into the game, without fixing the errors that were introduced. The only way I could even THINK this would be beneficial was if NO EVENT was going.

PLEASE, tell me how this is beneficial.Would like to know, HOW, even if I was a GOLD user, HOW IS THIS BENEFICIAL?  I guess, if all you do is get on, and get off, and just use the button to harvest. LOL

AND how, does that encourage someone to be a member? oh, my. I am afraid that you have lost the basic attraction to the farming. Then again, ya'll have forgotten what made this so attractive to people. So close to doing what others have done. guess the developers don't know they are shooting themselves in the foot. Destroying a beautiful game that would have been making them MONEY for years. Until they FUBAR it.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    @WascallyWabbit, may I ask, WHERE did any players ask for this? So, they are putting new features into the game, without fixing the errors that were introduced. The only way I could even THINK this would be beneficial was if NO EVENT was going..
    Yup, and that (No event going on) is never gonna happen! LOL
  • SuzyQ22 (US1) said:
    LOL, I'm not sure you understand what I was saying here.  In the video he says all contracts will be filled, except temporary, which I knew he meant to mean limited contracts.  So then, when the regular contracts have been filled, and there is no more need for product it automatically sells the overage.  Effectively leaving you without the needed products to actually fill the limited contract.  
    @SuzyQ22 (US1)  Yeah, you would need to fill those manually  & then harvest all after (if you wanted to) - There are several things that it would not be practical for, as some others have mentioned, like missions when you only want to harvest one thing.

Hi Guys, after the update for Turbo Button, this is what I can see in the building information. A few screenshots are attached. 
    @wierdwolf (GB1)  Thankyou I have passed them on :)

@WascallyWabbit, may I ask, WHERE did any players ask for this? So, they are putting new features into the game, without fixing the errors that were introduced. The only way I could even THINK this would be beneficial was if NO EVENT was going..
    @holidayrox (US1) A "harvest all" button & one to restart all, have been suggested several times, but like the one click watering of coop trees, what we get is not quite the same as what was asked for. 
  • Hi Guys, after the update for Turbo Button, this is what I can see in the building information. A few screenshots are attached. 
    i think thos are only text cuz when i hower mouse over flower farm building its still say what i get when progress done
    edited 19.07.2018
    I do ASK FOR the repairs of bugs that have been introduced. LOL> Guess I should take that as a warning

WARNING to the DEVELOPER: you are screwing up your member base. Have members who are quitting because you will not fix the edgecrop bug. GOLD PURCHASING MEMBERS. Whomever is in control, is majorly screwing the pooch.  
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    obviously, the long term focus of this farming game is not in keeping it going. 

Cause, if they had realized, it makes money So, trying to make it SQUEEZE money, I become more opposed to spending money. Ya'll really need to realize what your consumer base is. Frugal, but willing to spend for a good buy. 

• Please all read
    Announcement Update

• Oh hey look, a new button in the game!

I don't get where this is going to help anyone. This would only be great, if you're 
    sending in an email to have your account deleted. POOF, there goes all the stuff anyways!

Too bad I can't adblock this eyesore. 

• HappyEd1 (US1)HappyEd1 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Possibly the worst 'improvement' to the game under new management. And the biggest ripoff. Why does this need to be a gold item? As complicated as this game is and with so many new items in the game, it is becoming necessary to have it for anyone wishing to have a life. Should be able to select as far as what is to be harvested, and it should most definitely be free!!
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    It's not bad update..but it's too expensive. All I can do is 10 gold per farm, one time in a week.
    edited 20.07.2018
    @WascallyWabbit,  yup. I knew it. Introduce something new. INTRODUCE NEW PROBLEMS. oh, my. Gotta fix this, so the new stuff works. Um, yeah. While letting the stuff that is making your core base QUIT rot away.FIX THE DARN ISSUES WITH THE EDGE CROPS. I could give a rats a** about the new BUTTON to use gold to harvest my whole farm, which I wont do , since I do try to play the game. 

ya'll are making me cry. I am about to give up on this .Guessing after 5 years, its hard. 
    Post edited by holidayrox (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I find this really disturbing.  The game has gotten larger.  This button was really, really needed and instead, that have made it something that almost no one will use, by making it a gold feature.  I see this as proof that GGS has thrown the player under the bus, fully and completely.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 19.07.2018
    I have a great idea. Add 5000 gold penalty as daily login. GGS never gives relax to player in any cost , wants everytime gold its irritating now.  :(  :(
Sign In to comment.