Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Holidays a Love or Hate Relationship ? https://discord.com/channels/820962964391198741/11238054

Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
edited 29.02.2024 in The Chicken Coop
Instead of making many different posts for the many different Holidays, I thought I would just put them all here in one as they come and go, So to start off here is My thoughts on >
The 4th of July> For Me the 4th of July is a Love/Hate at the same time Event, why? well I happen to like everything bout it except one thing, and that is the fact that when it gets night time, I have to spend the rest of My 4th of July consoling and hiding My lil Boy Pup from everything, cause he gets so scared he shakes so much I get scared that he will have a heart attack or something, I have tablets to calm him but they do not always work, so I have to make sure the Radio is playing and loud, that is the only way he will somewhat calm down, until he hears the Big Bangs then it starts all over again, My lil girl Pup though just lays there and sleeps cause she could care less what is going on, But the Big Bangs does make her get up and look about a bit, then I tell her she is ok and she goes back to sleeping, but not him, he has to be in My lap or hide under My desk the whole time, I feel so bad for him on the holidays when it comes to loud fireworks, but I can not stop the world from enjoying the Holidays cause My lil boy is scared , We get through it and he is a lot better today thank goodness, by the way I wanted to say Happy 4th to everyone last night, but with him in My lap It was hard to do anything, so I had to shut it down and just take care of him, which is what I am suppose to do as I am his mommy,  The main reason why I Like the holiday is because it reminds Me of My Dad who has long passed away, he was a World War 2 Vet, and he was a awesome man when he was alive, he told Me many things bout his time in the service so I am so proud of him and what he had done with his life, he was a Awesome Dad and we ( Family ) miss him greatly, I make sure he is never forgotten on the holidays as I always bring him symbols of different types so he can if possible celebrate with us, So that is My Love /Hate relationship with the 4th of July, Others can post theirs here as well if you like, thank you , have a great day or evening, whichever the case May be, :)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 07.07.2018
    I just read My calendar and it says that July 22nd is Parents Day, I am like Wow really? , it is nice that they finally made a day for Parents whether the kids are Human or Fur Babies, :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @Blue Denim (US1)  There's a day for everything nowadays, Blue Denim.  I just googled what day it is today and this is what I found...

JULY 7
    World Chocolate Day #WorldChocolateDay
    National Strawberry Sundae Day
    National Macaroni Day
    International Day of Cooperatives – First Saturday in July
    Hop-a-Park Day – First Saturday in July

I swear that I didn't put that "International Day of Cooperatives" in there.  :D  Back to googling!  ;)

@Blue Denim (US1)  There's a day for everything nowadays, Blue Denim.  I just googled what day it is today and this is what I found...

JULY 7
    World Chocolate Day #WorldChocolateDay
    National Strawberry Sundae Day
    National Macaroni Day
    International Day of Cooperatives – First Saturday in July
    Hop-a-Park Day – First Saturday in July

I swear that I didn't put that "International Day of Cooperatives" in there.  :D  Back to googling!  ;)

Funny, to bad I can not celebrate the chocolate day as I am allergic to chocolate, Hope others enjoy it though, :)
    It seems that today is National Blueberry Muffin Day, Yum , that is one of My favorite muffins, :)
    edited 11.07.2018
    LOL! Not a fan of Blueberry muffins myself.  :s But with the brutal summer heat we're having here in Florida, I'm celebrating another of today's holidays.  ;)

LOL! Not a fan of Blueberry muffins myself.  :s But with the brutal summer heat we're having here in Florida, I'm celebrating another of today's holidays.  ;)

Awesome, have fun, :)
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341

I love this holiday! i also love national milkshake day!
    Image result for national mac and cheese day july 14
    Today is National Ice Cream Day, one of My faves, Yum, :)
    YUM!
    YUM!
    Yup awesome aye, :)
    edited 16.07.2018
    Here are some interesting Holidays for today, some of which I will pass on yup, :)
    1 Global Hug your kids day
    2 Corn Fritter day
    3 Fresh Spinach day
    4 Get out of the Dog house day

For Me I will pass on 3 and probably 4, cause I do not like Spinach, and I don't care if I am in the dog house, :)
    the other 2 are very good  though, :) , I always give My Babies hugs and  kisses every single day anyhow, :smiley:
    Yeah i agree! 
    Yeah i agree! 
    Thank you :smiley:
    I have never heard of the holiday parents day but i was looking at my calendar and it was on there!
    I have never heard of the holiday parents day but i was looking at my calendar and it was on there!
    It is a New thing I guess, cause I was not aware of it as well, so do not worry that you did not know bout it, :)
    ok Thanks
    Hmm today's National Holidays are a bit  on the interesting side I guess, they are>
    1. Smiling to Strangers Day
    2.Colored Glass Day
    3. Secret Message Day
    4. Alcohol Downers Day
    5. Universal Harmony Day

I guess out of all those the one I like best would be 2, cause I Luv Colored Glass items & Windows, :)
    Oh cool! and some of those are on the weird side like you said!
    Oh cool! and some of those are on the weird side like you said!
    So true, :)
    Ok here is the list for Today July 18th 2018
    1. National Hot Dog Day
    2. Sailing of three paper Ships Day
    3. Quarter-Liter Vodka Bottle Day
    4. Making up New Constellation's Day
    5. Universal Equality Day
    6. Men's drawbacks Day

Hmm out of all that I like #'s 1,2,4, & 5 this time around, :)
    edited 19.07.2018
    Todays National Holidays look interesting and sounds fun as well, >
    1.Little Trip Day
    2. Euphoria Day
    3. Walking with Balloon Day
    4. New Star seeking Day
    5. Indomitable Passion Day

So out of all those I believe I would go for #'s 1, 3,  4, :)
    Well today there is a word for # 2 holiday that I won't use, in case the kiddies are reading this as well, so here they are>
    1. Found Stash Day
    2. Gastronomic ( ------ ) Day
    3. World Hangover Day
    4. No Starchy Food Day
    5. International No Selfie Day

Those are the Holidays, though I would not call # 2 a holiday, :)
    Today's Holidays........

Gorgeous Grandma Day

Hot Enough For Ya Day

Vanilla Ice Cream Day

Yada ,Yada , Yada Day

Vanilla Ice Cream Day? Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!  animated-dance-smiley-image-0052
    Yummy! i love Vanilla ice cream!!!!! I love it homemade!!!
    edited 23.07.2018
    Yummy! i love Vanilla ice cream!!!!! I love it homemade!!!

@little cate (US1)        Related image    <3
    lol that's me!
    Today's Holiday's are>

1. Fight against Hypocrisy Day
    2. Kindness Day
    3. Spark Day
    4. Handmade Day
    5. The Great Ignorance Day

Wow, I think I could go for # 2 out of all that mess, :)
    Today's Holidays are>
    1. Downtown Search Day
    2. Watching your old photo's Day
    3.Self Care Day
    4. Goat Day
    5. No Doubt Day

I would go for #'s 2, and 5 , :)
    edited 26.07.2018
    @Blue Denim (US1)         :D

Leave a Comment