Update July 16th - Reward Change & New Horse Season - Discussion

WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,970Moderator, ModGreen

Hi Guys,

You can discuss the Latest Update here!

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) Posts: 1,183INT1
    Rewards are looking promising to me though 17-7-2018 cc if they have it I think we like to play though we always play so no big difference
    BTW what's the change which items gone in thoes replacing items hope they got all the seaweed stuff 
  • nice theme
  • Incredible artistry on the new appearances! I love the colors too. Kudos to the art team :smile:
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) Posts: 1,933US1
    I sure hope they change out the standard feed and seeds for horseshoes, mystery boxes and goldflower seeds, etc.
        Original acrylic painting by FarmerCli

• TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) Posts: 940IN1
    edited 16.07.2018
    "We have added new items to the activity and ranking reward line of the Cooperative Championship! Experience the breathtaking and fascinating beauty of the orient and dive into a world of Indian elephants, colorful patterns and a turban-wearing chicken. A bunch of new oriental themed skins and decorations will be available in the Cooperative Championship after the update. "

If i am reading it correctly, new decos and themes have been added while the old fish pellets , cow feeds and useless rewards are still there ......

So, new rewards has been added to useless rewards ...... I dont think the useless rewards have been changed .. they still remain.

Now, i dont have chiken coops, and no doghouse as well ( taaj's is enough ), so i dont need those skins. 
    Silo skin looks OKAY ..... not fascinating.

Rest decos do look good ... i like them.

Horses i dont play , so i have no interest there as well, but the dragon looks good.
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) Posts: 45IN1
    Why is the CC timer not going yet ? Has the calender been changed?
    paroma @ in 1
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) Posts: 1,090IN1
    Now, i dont have chiken coops, and no doghouse as well ( taaj's is enough ), so i dont need those skins. 
    Taaj's doghouse :D:D:D

Thanks to @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  for this awesome signature <3
  • where i can read how long this update thing gona takes?
    edited 16.07.2018
    where i can read how long this update thing gona takes?
    This update is going on and still taking time to log in my ID.
    don't know when I will be able to go in my farm.
    I can go back now. :)
    Post edited by jitu7 (IN1) on

• harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) Posts: 852INT1
    edited 16.07.2018
    "We have added new items to the activity and ranking reward line of the Cooperative Championship! Experience the breathtaking and fascinating beauty of the orient and dive into a world of Indian elephants, colorful patterns and a turban-wearing chicken. A bunch of new oriental themed skins and decorations will be available in the Cooperative Championship after the update. "

If i am reading it correctly, new decos and themes have been added while the old fish pellets , cow feeds and useless rewards are still there ......

So, new rewards has been added to useless rewards ...... I dont think the useless rewards have been changed .. they still remain.

Horses i dont play , so i have no interest there as well, but the dragon looks good.
    worest usless reward is thos goldfish pellet from golden fish rescus that you get at end of rewards wth thats alot of mils for junky 1k pond feed maybe if it was 10k or 100k but all thos work for usless 1k pond feed is annoying

or thos worldwide event item rewards when there is no world wide event going on around
    edited 16.07.2018

worest usless reward is thos goldfish pellet from golden fish rescus that you get at end of rewards wth thats alot of mils for junky 1k pond feed maybe if it was 10k or 100k but all thos work for usless 1k pond feed is annoying
    True but they don't understand this thing that 1k goldfish feed are less than enough.
    I skips more than 2 lakh goldfish feeds almost all times in CC.(skips in windmill as I am a non gold buyer and can't skip in watermill like gold buyers. ;) ) This value maybe bigger for your side.
    Now you can understand where 1k stands in front of me.

• amber3 (INT1)amber3 (INT1) Posts: 284INT1
    all the new decos and skins look pretty good . but i would preffer you change firs all the uselss rewards in CC like feeds and seeds for example..and bring back seaweeds gold seeds ans so on

• Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) Posts: 82US1
    edited 16.07.2018
    Update is taking forever...and using up my 1/2 build time booster

Smooth Rollin'

• kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    hope it ends soon.  Have to go to work in a bit, and haven't been able to log in at all today yet....
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) Posts: 166AU1
    oops.  Told the coop this shouldn't be a long update and here we are still waiting.  Lets hope that means a total revamp of rewards including all the ones that are of value to us and the ones we love.  haha we can only hope .....over and over again.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    us1 is back. Let's see how it looks...
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) Posts: 3,139HU1
    edited 16.07.2018

that's a joke?
    http://prntscr.com/k709eb
    (18:9=2)

Even this is a stronger decoration:
    http://prntscr.com/k70kfi
    (37:16=2,3125)
    Post edited by Ádámmaci (HU1) on

• Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) Posts: 168IN1
    as per new rewards DDC gone? if so then what happens to hard and expert modes? what do they get? bigger decos? lol

dazzling and deluxe replaces with what?

thanks farmerjohn22
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) Posts: 1,239GB1
    edited 18.07.2018
    Loving the new decorations!!!! 
    Also, cannot wait to get my hands on that nifty awesome dragon statue, it is perrrfect for my fantasy castle farm :D

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) Posts: 2,175US1
    edited 17.07.2018
    Will these decorations be coming to the WW trader in the Yellow truck?

the chickens with the turbans, etc?
    gavinfarms @ us 1
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) Posts: 1,397GB1
    The dragon statue is really cool.

Trying to only post positive... sorry that's all I got.
    See what I do when not playing silly games.
    http://ArtmakersWorlds.com
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) Posts: 6,284US1
    The dragon statue is really cool.

Trying to only post positive... sorry that's all I got.
    I kind of like the "Game of Farms" theme myself. :)

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 5,970Moderator, ModGreen
    Will these decorations be coming to the WW trader in the Yellow truck?

the chickens with the turbans, etc?
    @gavinfarms (US1) That is a skin I think, check activity reward 118, I believe it should be that one & it is also a reward for rank 1 coop.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• I am Loving the new skin for my silo! The colors are fantastic! Here's what it looks like in my farm...next to a rather sad, humdrum looking composter....Hint! Hint! Hint! Art team - please I'd love a matching composter! :)

Sign In to comment.