Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Village Fair

SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
edited 25.10.2019 in Most Discussed Topics

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Almost afraid to bring it up, but.....

I have been wondering if/when anyone could explain this new event...
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Suspect they just mean the Candy Farm, ran out of ideas , hopefully I'm wrong and it will be a great new event.
    Not holding much hope though...... :/  :/  :/  
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Sometimes we see stuff posted on the splash page as sort of a teaser before it is introduced in the forum.

I am assuming it will be a new co-op event and it will be based on perhaps village items.  Maybe it will be a HWE of sorts with village items or edge crops required.  Or perhaps it will be similar to Oktoberfest and may require edge plants to make dishes. 

Sure hope they fix the edge crop issue before trying to introduce the event.  
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    My assumption was that it was Oktoberfest in new clothes
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    That's sorta my thoughts too.
  • That is how it reads like to me as well..
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    It says....will you and your co-op be able to conquer the challenges of the VF.....

Sounds interesting to me.....

I m looking forward to it........

• Over a month of that teaser and no word.

I'm expecting some half done conversion of Oktoberfest popping up in July or maybe August. A month long even with lots of bugs and icons popping up to slow the game down to snails pace in a matter of seconds instead of minutes.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Over a month of that teaser and no word.

I'm expecting some half done conversion of Oktoberfest popping up in July or maybe August. A month long even with lots of bugs and icons popping up to slow the game down to snails pace in a matter of seconds instead of minutes.
    Double check the version of flash player you are running. There has been reports that the older version of flash player works much better with this game rather than the newest one.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    “What are the rewards?!”, “What will it look like?!

Just wanna know in thoes great awesome mountainous prizes do we got a fish pallets alfalfa pig feed or not because I think we need such rewards when ever that came (great rewards) in my only my mind comes yeaaaaahhhh another round for u xcution of pig feed and pellets
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Had to share -- this is how it showed up on my screen. LOL, Hunter ... we love you, but you really don't have to tell us everything! :)

• FastSylvia (NL1)FastSylvia (NL1) NL1 Posts: 102
    I hope this will be released after GGS has solved the problem with the edge crops etc etc etc..

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Had to share -- this is how it showed up on my screen. LOL, Hunter ... we love you, but you really don't have to tell us everything! :)

It was such a good headline, I had to wonder if Hunter did this on purpose.  
    Great laugh to start the morning!  :D
  • @buddy194 (US1) I can assure you it was not intentional, we didn`t even notice it, its weird how it has room for 3 dots but not for 2 characters lol

@artful (US1) Well spotted, that is hilarious, passed it on to give the team a laugh - I think that deserves a little reward, I will see what we can do in the morning. :)
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Oddly, if I try to put the link to the official announcement in a message to my co-op, it comes up that there is a bad word.  Searched and searched and the 'bad word' is in your link. :)  

• RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Loving the idea of revamping the village league challenge. This sounds great.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    @buddy194 (US1) I can assure you it was not intentional, we didn`t even notice it, its weird how it has room for 3 dots but not for 2 characters lol

@artful (US1) Well spotted, that is hilarious, passed it on to give the team a laugh - I think that deserves a little reward, I will see what we can do in the morning. :)
    Thank you, WW!! :)
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 11.07.2018
    Oddly, if I try to put the link to the official announcement in a message to my co-op, it comes up that there is a bad word.  Searched and searched and the 'bad word' is in your link. :)  

@cathyD (INT) That can happen, but you only need this part of the link for it to work, which should be ok in messages:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/180837
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Sounds interesting,  Is this the WHY to the not fixing the edge plant problem?? I am thinking, that maybe the whole idea about edge plants as they worked before are being reconsidered due to this new event. 
    If thhis is the case, we would like to know, so we can stop being pissed.
  • Sounds interesting,  Is this the WHY to the not fixing the edge plant problem?? I am thinking, that maybe the whole idea about edge plants as they worked before are being reconsidered due to this new event. 
    The reworking of various features has been on the schedule for a long time, whereas the edge plant issue is relatively new, but as far as we know, the edge plants are now being worked on.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I am looking forward for something new,  The new island ( farm ), new challenges, We get a little stale with the same old, same old. I like the idea of a new fair. Keep them coming.
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Same here, that is what my first thoughts were. Oktoberfest reborn. I was not interested in the Oktoberfest event, so I am imagining this event will not be anything that sounds interesting. Already hard enough upgrading building and keeping the jetty boat running full tilt. I am more interested in this promised permanent volcano farm we been hearing about for a good amount of time now. We have more than enough events stacked upon stacked upon stacked upon us, the last thing we need is another event. Seriously.  
  • A new permanent farm would be exciting but please fix the problem with the Edge Plants, I personally spend hours every day trying to stock the warehouse to repair the boat as not all our members participate as keenly, also a slight frustration is the Dog, I get an error message when i click on him, this has only started since earning the Cat, are you aware of this problem ?
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Sounds interesting,  Is this the WHY to the not fixing the edge plant problem?? I am thinking, that maybe the whole idea about edge plants as they worked before are being reconsidered due to this new event. 
    The reworking of various features has been on the schedule for a long time, whereas the edge plant issue is relatively new, but as far as we know, the edge plants are now being worked on.
    Relatively new ???? it is more than 2 month now . The damage this bug is causing cannot even be described
    Please tell the team, that no matter what else they are working on, it can wait, but the fixing of this problem cannot
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Teach me not to assume !!!  lol
    A replacement for the village league apparently
  • RobAnybody (US1)RobAnybody (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    LOL  A lesson for all of us, I think.

But, yeah, an overhaul of the village league and a replacement for some CCs. Seems like GGS may have been listening to us after all.
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    LOL  A lesson for all of us, I think.

But, yeah, an overhaul of the village league and a replacement for some CCs. Seems like GGS may have been listening to us after all.
    If it is like.October fest event it should have rewards like that to go all and to achieve thoes rewards otherwise its a normal event after 2 3 times the interest will be gone
    dosent matter a single competition will be held or a coop one if the rewards are good I will catch up to that and will get that 
  • 5-10 Man (AU1)5-10 Man (AU1) AU1 Posts: 249
    Relatively New. GGS, what a bloody joke. I guarantee if the bug had been working to our advantage, say for example giving us double the edge plants it should, then the problem would have been fixed instantaneously....
  • when will it start?
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    When it is going to come?

Sign In to comment.