Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update July 16th - Reward Change & New Horse Season - Discussion

Hi Guys,

You can discuss the Latest Update here!

Comments

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    Rewards are looking promising to me though 17-7-2018 cc if they have it I think we like to play though we always play so no big difference
    BTW what's the change which items gone in thoes replacing items hope they got all the seaweed stuff 
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    great, so the new stuff will be fixed when it starts, but the old stays broken. oh, yeah, its being worked on.
  • nice theme
  • Incredible artistry on the new appearances! I love the colors too. Kudos to the art team :smile:
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    edited 16.07.2018
    "We have added new items to the activity and ranking reward line of the Cooperative Championship! Experience the breathtaking and fascinating beauty of the orient and dive into a world of Indian elephants, colorful patterns and a turban-wearing chicken. A bunch of new oriental themed skins and decorations will be available in the Cooperative Championship after the update. "

If i am reading it correctly, new decos and themes have been added while the old fish pellets , cow feeds and useless rewards are still there ......

So, new rewards has been added to useless rewards ...... I dont think the useless rewards have been changed .. they still remain.

Now, i dont have chiken coops, and no doghouse as well ( taaj's is enough ), so i dont need those skins. 
    Silo skin looks OKAY ..... not fascinating.

Rest decos do look good ... i like them.

Horses i dont play , so i have no interest there as well, but the dragon looks good.
  • paroma (IN1)paroma (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    Why is the CC timer not going yet ? Has the calender been changed?
  • jitu7 (IN1)jitu7 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 1,113
    Now, i dont have chiken coops, and no doghouse as well ( taaj's is enough ), so i dont need those skins. 
    Taaj's doghouse :D:D:D
    All stuffs like decorations, skins, trophies are cool and very good in looking.
    Most of them are related to India(according to view). Very happy to see these skins mainly. My silo, doghouse and chicken coop are waiting for them. :):)
    But I hope they replace with bad rewards. I don't want that team replace these skins and decorations with school coins or mystery boxes or seaweed. As they are one of the best rewards of current CC(don't know about  new coming rewards).

• where i can read how long this update thing gona takes?
    edited 16.07.2018
    where i can read how long this update thing gona takes?
    This update is going on and still taking time to log in my ID.
    don't know when I will be able to go in my farm.
    I can go back now. :)
    Post edited by jitu7 (IN1) on
  • harvestmoonn (INT1)harvestmoonn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 851
    edited 16.07.2018
    "We have added new items to the activity and ranking reward line of the Cooperative Championship! Experience the breathtaking and fascinating beauty of the orient and dive into a world of Indian elephants, colorful patterns and a turban-wearing chicken. A bunch of new oriental themed skins and decorations will be available in the Cooperative Championship after the update. "

If i am reading it correctly, new decos and themes have been added while the old fish pellets , cow feeds and useless rewards are still there ......

So, new rewards has been added to useless rewards ...... I dont think the useless rewards have been changed .. they still remain.

Horses i dont play , so i have no interest there as well, but the dragon looks good.
    worest usless reward is thos goldfish pellet from golden fish rescus that you get at end of rewards wth thats alot of mils for junky 1k pond feed maybe if it was 10k or 100k but all thos work for usless 1k pond feed is annoying

or thos worldwide event item rewards when there is no world wide event going on around
    edited 16.07.2018

worest usless reward is thos goldfish pellet from golden fish rescus that you get at end of rewards wth thats alot of mils for junky 1k pond feed maybe if it was 10k or 100k but all thos work for usless 1k pond feed is annoying
    True but they don't understand this thing that 1k goldfish feed are less than enough.
    I skips more than 2 lakh goldfish feeds almost all times in CC.(skips in windmill as I am a non gold buyer and can't skip in watermill like gold buyers. ;) ) This value maybe bigger for your side.
    Now you can understand where 1k stands in front of me.
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    all the new decos and skins look pretty good . but i would preffer you change firs all the uselss rewards in CC like feeds and seeds for example..and bring back seaweeds gold seeds ans so on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    This update is quite disappointing, from my understanding new rewards are being added in the cooperative championships, but nothing is being done about the bad rewards that have been in the cooperative championships and hard worker events for months. When can we expect to see a general improvement in the quality of the hard work rewards?
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    edited 16.07.2018
    Update is taking forever...and using up my 1/2 build time booster
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Why do these updates seem to be happening when players have the 1/2 build time booster? Coincidence or deliberate?

As for the update itself so we get new decorations and skins yet the same crap hard work rewards remain? Giving us something new and pretty to look at doesn't solve the crap reward issues and the edge plant bug.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    hope it ends soon.  Have to go to work in a bit, and haven't been able to log in at all today yet....
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    oops.  Told the coop this shouldn't be a long update and here we are still waiting.  Lets hope that means a total revamp of rewards including all the ones that are of value to us and the ones we love.  haha we can only hope .....over and over again.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    us1 is back. Let's see how it looks...
  • Ádámmaci (HU1)Ádámmaci (HU1) HU1 Posts: 3,139
    edited 16.07.2018

that's a joke?
    http://prntscr.com/k709eb
    (18:9=2)

Even this is a stronger decoration:
    http://prntscr.com/k70kfi
    (37:16=2,3125)
    Post edited by Ádámmaci (HU1) on
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    you people just don't get it do you ? we ask for less co-op challenges -you schedule more, we ask for better content you provide less,you don't fix problems you just ignore the problem, well i think it's time to ignore you,after 4 and a half years of playing this game the time has come to say good luck -your going to need it,
    i will not be recommending this game to anyone - in fact just the opposite,what the hell good are new decos the only ones getting them are high gold spenders, but there again that's the whole point is'ent it,
  • Right on my friend John, you hit the nail on the head.

It is time to ignore them, after the same time in the game as you and game buddies most of that time.

It's also time to realize that there is no sense in playing most parts of this game anymore as the #1 ranked team on the US server who wins everything at the rest of the games expense will just continue to dominate with their heavy spending practices.

Just like the current challenge, there is not much sense in anyone wasting any resources until after the reduction bonus expires that is constantly won by ridiculous gold spending by the same team over and over.

May as well wait until it's expired and the playing field levels a tad anyways, in the meantime let them play with themselves and against their own credit cards and gold resources.

This game has evolved into not much strategy, except for the most timely of gold spending to ridiculous levels.

I also will not be able to recommend this game any longer as a..."fun game on the internet' for anyone to play.
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    as per new rewards DDC gone? if so then what happens to hard and expert modes? what do they get? bigger decos? lol

dazzling and deluxe replaces with what?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 18.07.2018
    Loving the new decorations!!!! 
    Also, cannot wait to get my hands on that nifty awesome dragon statue, it is perrrfect for my fantasy castle farm :D

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 17.07.2018
    Will these decorations be coming to the WW trader in the Yellow truck?

the chickens with the turbans, etc?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    The dragon statue is really cool.

Trying to only post positive... sorry that's all I got.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The dragon statue is really cool.

Trying to only post positive... sorry that's all I got.
    I kind of like the "Game of Farms" theme myself. :)
  • Will these decorations be coming to the WW trader in the Yellow truck?

the chickens with the turbans, etc?
    @gavinfarms (US1) That is a skin I think, check activity reward 118, I believe it should be that one & it is also a reward for rank 1 coop.

• I am Loving the new skin for my silo! The colors are fantastic! Here's what it looks like in my farm...next to a rather sad, humdrum looking composter....Hint! Hint! Hint! Art team - please I'd love a matching composter! :)

Sign In to comment.